User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:48   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird thing about my dreams

I seem to have this weird thing, when I'm dreaming, in that I confuse men with women.

Like, women are in men's restrooms and vice versa.
A hot looking black girl is called "Paul".

Things like that.

In this thread, you post witty and hilarious things about what exactly this means.

The first person to suggest it may have something to do with a desire to be or to engage in sexual activities with ladyboys loses every inch of respect I ever had for them.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:50   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
it may have something to do with a desire to be or to engage in sexual activities with ladyboys.

it had to be done!

sorry!

i'll leave now!
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:07   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
weren't you 'outed'?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:25   #4
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
weren't you 'outed'?
I don't know. Was I?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:26   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Weird thing about my dreams

Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
I seem to have this weird thing, when I'm dreaming, in that I confuse men with women.
Comedy reply#1 - Chojins caugh teh gahy!

Sorry about ^^^, but i don't have anything important to add to this thread
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:17   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
I don't know. Was I?

i am still pretty convinced you're a girl
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:19   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
weren't you 'outed'?
Out the closet more like!

LOL
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:22   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Weird thing about my dreams

Quote:
A hot looking black girl
Sorry, this sentence doesn't make any sense to me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:26   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I'm politically correct
I'm pretty hot for an anorexic, grey haired white guy, but I wouldn't want to date me.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:27   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
**** quoted
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:28   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
**** quoted
Better?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:32   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Much better thankyou. We've got to watch out for these fascist mods!
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:40   #13
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
may have something to do with the fact that u like to go to the toilet and have people watch you, this suggests to me you are very vain and accept any kind of attention even if it is the wrong kind of attention, do u ever find yourself randomly asking people if you would **** good in this or something along those lines.

Indeed your case is a very hard one
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:55   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I ghad this wierd dream last night where I was in a night club and Princess Diana was trying to snog me, I was fighting her off telling her I was married I then got in a Jaguar and started chasing someone who got one of his bodyguards on a motorcycle to shoot at me through the windowscreen

Be honest, I'm mad right ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:01   #15
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

I was dreaming of those two twins out of Sister Sister.

The dumb one was a servant to the smart one.

I remember some really cool black dude with an afro handing the dumb one a package and calling her "Paul".
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:03   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
If you have strange distorted dreams where things are misplaced, it generally means you're insecure.
maybe BUT I SNOGGED PRINCESS DIANA !!!!

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:43   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
maybe BUT I SNOGGED PRINCESS DIANA !!!!

Vaio
it means you have 'fuggin' retard' syndrome...
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:14   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
it means you have 'fuggin' retard' syndrome...
oh crap

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:27   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Much better thankyou. We've got to watch out for these fascist mods!

I found this thread searching for references to JBOY