User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:13   #1
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing Blue Bottles are gay

little ****ing bastards keep buzzing around pissing me off, impossible to catch and dispose of. I officially declare war on them. What means can i use to dispose of them? I dont ****ing know i've tried those sticky hangy things i think they have become wise to them, and i always walk into them and get stuck myself they are a bit ****. Can't cose the windows, too hot. Don't like those sprays they make me sneeze.
**** sake

Bzz
BZz

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:15   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
squish them

btw, they take off backwards so flick them with a tea towel or something from that direction
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:23   #3
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
They live a feeble existence, fly around deposit **** everywhere piss people of and spread ****ty **** around assholes.

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:28   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aquario
They live a feeble existence, fly around deposit **** everywhere piss people of and spread ****ty **** around assholes.
If there's bluebottles invading your asshole I think you may require some form of corrective treatment. Like soap.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:49   #5
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
If Blue Bottles are gay then how do they reproduce?
homosexual intercourse.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 15:22   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
There is nothing more annoying on this planet, than having a fly in your bedroom when you're trying to sleep.
Even if the only bit of exposed flesh is your toe, the little sod will land on it, and then buzz around your head for the next five minutes when you disturb it.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:02   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Blue Bottles? would that sort of be like a house fly or something?

/edit: upon googling, indeed they are related to the house fly...we just callem shiet flies over here because the only time you really see em is shortly after the dog has done his business

Last edited by Dilly_D; 23 Jun 2003 at 17:15.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:27   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Best way is to pretend to be reading this really good book, then true to form it will land on the book to interupt you knowing damn well you wont spoil a good book by squishing it.

But they can't read and therefore don't know you are pretending so slam it shut and mercilessly crush the ****er!
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:39   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Flyswatters
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:45   #10
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
fire

aerosol

fire

fire

keep pet spiders everywhere.

errrrrr
leave a big pile of **** in the middle of the room and lace it with anthrax
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:43   #11
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ****ing Blue Bottles are gay

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquario
****ing Blue Bottles are gay
Why, have you been looking?
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:11   #12
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
get 1 of those purple glowy lights like what u have in kitchens and electroucute the ****ers jus dont foget to clean the dead 1s out every so often they attract more of the ****ers if u dont.

or light cinterella candles in your room (makes a forcefeild around the candle that flys wont go near)
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote