User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:00   #51
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: One week in

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
i dnt think 1up lost the lite, but the lite should not be on exil.

tehy are nice and wont do anything.

lite should be on angel.

they are number 1. if lite shines brite then you have to look at the lite, lite still not on exilition so still ignore them.
Your English is horrible. And this post wasn't really funny like I suppose it was meant to be, nor did it hold any substance. :\
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:05   #52
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Your English is horrible. And this post wasn't really funny like I suppose it was meant to be, nor did it hold any substance. :\
thankyou. it not meant to be funny. it point out reality.

lite is angel, as long as lite shine on angel ppl concentrate on angel.

lite is not on exilition nor will it be.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:13   #53
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

eVil, are you speaking some kind of Yehis with accent? I ran the Yeh translator, and it gave way more meaning. "Hold out baits to entice the enemy..." etc.

Wich is probably you're trying to do, seeing as eXi probably has the most capable military department when it comes to offense, in my opinion. I see no reason why alliance should not focus on eXilition, and let them have an easy round. Noone can defy the fact that you are indeed very capable of winning the round.

The way I see it, 1up has been under attack the last few nights (this is qualified guessing, nothing more), and I would say that eXi have been the main force in it, and the offensive has apparently done quite well. Wether overall size / score counts more than avg. is really not relevant, military capability and politic situation owns both score and size. WIch means that 1up can turn this by leading better politics or being better organized and more active when it comes to military. eXi proved that they are able to do both those things quite well.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:17   #54
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

I aggree, exil are very capable. but they are not number 1. how can you focus on them, when angel are top and ND are doing well. you ignore main issue. top alliance.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:20   #55
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I aggree, exil are very capable. but they are not number 1. how can you focus on them, when angel are top and ND are doing well. you ignore main issue. top alliance.
The simple fact that eXi have proved to be more dangerous. And the fact if you take out alliances that are close to each other in the rankings it will have a great impact on the game, seeing as it is unlikely that many alliance are able to take out eXi if Angels and 1up are gone first.

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:22   #56
eVil
the lite shine brite

but why focus on eXil. lets focus on top allies like 1up, ND and Angels
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:24   #57
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Evil, just what is it with you and lights :P
Exilition will have been watched closely ever since it was known they would be playing this round, pretending otherwise is silly.
with them #2 now, they'll be watched even closer.
any alliance who wants to make a stab at #1 will need to go for exilition sooner or later, similarly for 1up or angels
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:26   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
eXil have 9 less players than the #1 ally.

Yet their average score is 30k more.

So if they added a few more of their players to the alliance (the ones who, up until now, have had no incs or defended), they'd be a clearcut #1.

That's why people are watching them closely. Just because they aren't #1 doesn't mean they aren't a threat.

...and for chrissakes, it's spelt LIGHT.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:29   #59
eVil
the lite shine brite

the lights provide perfec example. if light is brite you look at that lite.

#1 - lite is brite. shinie like an angel (see whnat i did DD)
#2 - lite is black. we ignore #2 not many member.
#3 - lite is green. challenge
#4 - lite is red. red for anger watch lite

all i say is that we watch #1. exil arent #1 so we watch angels, 1up and ND. ignoere exil they not big. smaller than the rest.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:29   #60
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
but why focus on eXil. lets focus on top allies like 1up, ND and Angels
Highest averages would be the most obvious reason along with past performance.

Question though: Are you that dumb that you didn't realise that or are you playing dumb.
Jorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:31   #61
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:31   #62
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eVil, are you in Exilition?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:34   #63
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Highest averages would be the most obvious reason along with past performance.

Question though: Are you that dumb that you didn't realise that or are you playing dumb.
mayb i am dumb??

mayb i jus like the [b]lights do you see. keep light on #1
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:37   #64
Phil^
Insomniac

can we have a poll pls?
"all those who think eVil is Yeh in disguise, vote yes"
etc
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:39   #65
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
can we have a poll pls?
etc
as I said in diferent thread. I am not yeh.

yeh was an idiot. a n00b. a big mouth. a quha.

i may be an idiot, or a n00, or a big mouth but i am not a quha.

i am not yeh (thank god)
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:54   #66
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

id bank my next 2 months wages and my christmas presents on eVil being eXi

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:57   #67
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
can we have a poll pls?
etc
Doh, yes!

Quote:
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:57   #68
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
the lights provide perfec example. if light is brite you look at that lite.

#1 - lite is brite. shinie like an angel (see whnat i did DD)
#2 - lite is black. we ignore #2 not many member.
#3 - lite is green. challenge
#4 - lite is red. red for anger watch lite

all i say is that we watch #1. exil arent #1 so we watch angels, 1up and ND. ignoere exil they not big. smaller than the rest.
you say light should only be on #1 but 1up or ND arent #1 so why should it be on them?

EXPLAIN!?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:58   #69
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please tell me that this isn't actually the height of propoganda attempts we are gonna see this round? Pia AD > Pa AD

Though of course it could be just Fish going out on a limb and looking stupid either ofc.
i got two neg reps for that, one with no reason and the other with "pia sucks". At least these forums are as much a bastion of maturity as pia ones then, even if its done in secret instead.

Ofc course there's also the common theme of me getting negrepped when i refer to Fish. In both posts I've done so I've been negrepped.
Jorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 17:59   #70
qebab
The Original Carebear

Isn't that very plain and obvious? 1up and ND are not eXi hence "lite" should be on them.

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:00   #71
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
you say light should only be on #1 but 1up or ND arent #1 so why should it be on them?

EXPLAIN!?
To be captain obvious:
eVil is 'trying' to bring the attention away from his alliance.

Having said that.. (and I am 99,9% sure you knew already). The only thing he is currently achieving is looking like a poorly worded clown. It's entertaining though; so I hope eXilition doesn't gag him just yet
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:02   #72
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
To be captain obvious:

Having said that.. (and I am 99,9% sure you knew already). The only thing he is currently achieving is looking like a poorly worded clown. It's entertaining though; so I hope eXilition doesn't gag him just yet
well yes i did but i clearly just wanted another amusing post from evil
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:03   #73
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:

EXPLAIN!?
but they have 80 members. if you keep lookin at angels, 1up, nd who all have 80 member then you keep a good presepective. what can a small ally do? nothing. so ignore exil and keep the lite on the big ally. small ally cant do anything.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:03   #74
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
i got two neg reps for that, one with no reason and the other with "pia sucks". At least these forums are as much a bastion of maturity as pia ones then, even if its done in secret instead.

Ofc course there's also the common theme of me getting negrepped when i refer to Fish. In both posts I've done so I've been negrepped.
I wouldn't really care about reputations on this forums. Apparently I am "the biggest eXi asslicker in the history of mankind", and it is plain that alliances that are well established and have many members frequenting the board is just using the feature to make themself look cool. I don't really see the point of it at all, seeing as only the minority of reps have any sense to them at all.

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:04   #75
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Once you (eX) add your remaining players up to the size of Angels / 1up come back to speak about "lite" again. OK?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:04   #76
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
To be captain obvious:

no im not trying to keep the lite away from exil

the lite wil always be on exil.

but the lite is bright on angel they are #1 and the rest of the big allie.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:06   #77
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
but they have 80 members. if you keep lookin at angels, 1up, nd who all have 80 member then you keep a good presepective. what can a small ally do? nothing. so ignore exil and keep the lite on the big ally. small ally cant do anything.
*gets the popcorn*
And there was me thinking I ruined the fun for Filth. Keep it up man, much props! :crazyxmas:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:09   #78
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Once you (eX) add your remaining players up to the size of Angels / 1up come back to speak about "lite" again. OK?
its not all about players. it is about skill and position and peopl. 1up, angels, nd all have alot of skill and peopl. what you need to do is keep the lite on them, exil dont really have such a lite. just keep lite on big allie. maybe exil is not more than 69 member. who know? but i know that lite is bright on angel, 1up, nd.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:14   #79
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i think the question is how much lite there is too shine....
if we shine too much lite then how brite will the lite be
what is the lite if it is shining into darkness ?

these questions need answering
ok gud questions. gud questions.

the amnt of lite u shine is alot.
you cant shine too much lite
if the lite shines into darkness then we get clear picture.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:14   #80
Filth
Filtheh

Quote:
*gets the popcorn*
And there was me thinking I ruined the fun for Filth. Keep it up man, much props! :crazyxmas:
im just jealous of his posts in reality, shown by his superior green blobs
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:17   #81
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

What happens to the lite if the batteries run out?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:17   #82
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it would be interesting to see what happens if the "lite" gets too bright and starts burning even those which try to avoid it.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:17   #83
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
im just jealous of his posts in reality, shown by his superior green blobs
jealousy is a gd pnt. are we jealous enuf to keep an eye on angel, nd or are we ignoring them becauuse we are scared. let jealous come out and let jealous be your guide.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:18   #84
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what happens to the light when you talk complete cobblers?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:20   #85
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
What happens to the lite if the batteries run out?
the lite is elecktrick it wont run out

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless
I think it would be interesting if the "lite" gets too bright and starts burning even those which try to avoid it.
gd pnt, if the lite gets briter ppl mite look at those allies in top 10 ppl arent thinking about. such as lch and insomnia. if the lite gets too brite then the bulb will break and we will b blind again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
what happens to the light when you talk complete cobblers?
im not sure wat cobblers is, but the lite will stil be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
and if there is a powercut
then we use batteries

Last edited by eVil; 6 Nov 2005 at 18:23. Reason: got quote wrong
eVil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:21   #86
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

and if there is a powercut?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:24   #87
Phil^
Insomniac

the entertainment value of this thread just increased
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:26   #88
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
heh.. nice one.. speculation ftw ?
1up is overrated this round imo.
Really Tesla? In the prediction thread you will find a handful of people who actually think 1up will win this round at the #1 spot. Tell me how that is 'overrated'. Just interested.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:28   #89
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Really Tesla? In the prediction thread you will find a handful of people who actually think 1up will win this round at the #1 spot. Tell me how that is 'overrated'. Just interested.
i think he jealous that ministry cant play as alliance and only as bg in angel. pia must of got to his head.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:39   #90
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
prove me wrong
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:43   #91
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
i think he jealous that ministry cant play as alliance and only as bg in angel. pia must of got to his head.
Congrats. That makes absolutely no sense ?

I don't know why, but I am curious as to how your mind works. So here goes:

1. What do you mean with 'can't play' as alliance ?
2. Why would I be 'jealous' of such a thing ?
3. If we played as a bg in Angels, how would that be a bad thing ?
4. How is this related to pia or even more so how can it get to my head ?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:43   #92
Tomkat

Quote:
That's right Zhil.

A bit of positivity for your members!

A bit of motivation for those valiant warriors with the green mushroom emblazened on their banners!

You go girl!
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 18:47   #93
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla
1. What do you mean with 'can't play' as alliance ?
you prolly cud play as alliance. however you wud not be gud. dragons in pia dont like ministry.

Quote:
2. Why would I be 'jealous' of such a thing ?
jealousy of a succesful alliance isnt uncommon, look at how exil were treat r13

Quote:
3. If we played as a bg in Angels, how would that be a bad thing ?
not at all, and you do play as bg in angels not if. it good for game, more players etc. gl

Quote:
4. How is this related to pia or even more so how can it get to my head ?
im not tryin to get to ur head. gl with the rnd. battlefield awaits.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:21   #94
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
That's right Zhil.

A bit of positivity for your members!

A bit of motivation for those valiant warriors with the green mushroom emblazened on their banners!

You go girl!
Oh noes, the fact I debate whether 1up is overrated or not is really a morale killer. I should clearly have got a moderator to censor the prediction thread so my members aren't hurt by the non-members who seem to have little faith in us.

Unfortunately you seem to lack HOW and WHY that prediction was reached by many people. That in itself is enough motivation for me and my members to live up to why people fear/respect us so much to want us dead.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:22   #95
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was actually laughing everytime this guy said 'lite' sigh

indeed my friend the battlefield does await and it should do the talking.

btw my lite is on the ceiling, did i do something wrong?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:22   #96
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
prove me wrong
How? Wave a magic wand and destroy all other alliances in PA with a single swipe? I admit, that would be impressive.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:27   #97
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I was actually laughing everytime this guy said 'lite' sigh

indeed my friend the battlefield does await and it should do the talking.

btw my lite is on the ceiling, did i do something wrong?
its a saying. like saying before sex are u hungry. want to fest on me?

but the lite is relivent, search the rankin i dont mean lite lite i mean keep a lite or eye on rank and watch angel,nd and 1up. the lite is brite on them, ignore exil they are small.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:37   #98
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

eVil how much money are they paying you to spread this propaganda of yours all day long?

As it seems your friends don't need any propaganda atm, so maybe save it for in case you guys will need it?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:38   #99
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xani
eVil how much money are they paying you to spread this propaganda of yours all day long?

As it seems your friends don't need any propaganda atm, so maybe save it for in case you guys will need it?
im not spread propoganda. im jus chatting. boring sunday. spaek my mind etc. maybe on a rainier day i post more. who see.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:49   #100
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
How? Wave a magic wand and destroy all other alliances in PA with a single swipe? I admit, that would be impressive.
win the round...