User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:22   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my new computer

well.. it's not my computer.. but it's my computer at work \o/
i've finally got a desk and a computer of my own. hurray \o/

my computer is really cool looking.. i can't see what brand without getting on my hands and knees :P (it's on the floor in the desk cupboard).. but i can describe it.. it's tiny.. like 1/3 the size of a regular tower. and it's silver.. and there's a blue light glowing inside it.
it looks quite neat :P
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:24   #2
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my new computer

cue comments about aryn on her knees in the office.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:38   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

heh
i was borrowing kyla's desk last week and this week.. and i'd keep kicking the mouse cord by accident.. and i'd have to crawl on the floor to plug it back in
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:53   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I got a new computer at work. Now I gave a pentium4 1,8 with a crap tnt pro vid card but it does run warcraft 3 in this kelw flat '16 which is what i am playing atm
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:20   #5
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

from what u describe sounds like it might be a shuttle? there nifty little cases, pretty sweet, my pc on the other hand is about 5 times the size, themaltake xaser III great for cooling, terrible for moving places
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:09   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

nice aryn
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:12   #7
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Hit it with a spoon.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:52   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
Hit it with a spoon.
hit you with a spoon.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:54   #9
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

wee
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 15:53   #10
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. i've learned that every morning when i come to work, i should check that my computer is still there. i was supposed to get a new keyboard and mouse.. but the other girls had already swiped them. they feel that 'the new people shouldn't get the new equipment'
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:16   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

poor aryn

(ps, i will reply soon, i just keep forgetting :S, friday night though so i should get some free time tonight )
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:31   #12
Aryn
Happy

\o/
that new mouse was one of those optical ones too
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:38   #13
Aryn
Happy

nah. i'm not one to start shit at work.
they're all in their 20's but they act like 15yr olds :\
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 17:08   #14
Aryn
Happy

heh
the manager likes me better anyway.. so i'm sure i'll get some new toys when they come in.