User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:27   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frontline Reports pt. II

There was a new girl in the squad today and a fit, but not so enthousiastic girl left. The new girl is fit and funny, lethal as a hockeyer, but she also appears to be the ex of one of my mates. I already have her number. This all constitutes badness since he had 1 year, 5 months, 4 days with her, it is impossible to 'go after her'.

Training was fun, the 'ass' was there too.

The fit girl with the 34C that Koen was tracking... I kinda played a ball right on her head, not too bright from me, but she took it well, and ofcourse I apologized.

The team is now beginning to like us and the effort we make and would like us to attend their matches so we could 'coach'. Unfortunately only Koen can attend since I have to work on saterday.

Also the girls asked us to go with them on a tournament, I said 'Doorn?' (which is a big name in the dutch HockeyTournamentCircuit) on which the fit 34C answered 'no that like one big booze and sex orgy' on which I gave her the 'yes, so?' look. She smiled.

The girls are also intrested in tasting wine, which means that after next training we will probably go or into the pub or something like that to taste various wines.

I love these girls.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:31   #2
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough
Your tracking women?

Looks like KoeN will have to find a new boyfriend

Last edited by F0rk; 25 Sep 2003 at 12:47.
F0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:37   #3
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
GOOD FOR YOU.

GO FOR HER.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:48   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
GOOD FOR YOU.

GO FOR HER.
That would kinda **** up the relationship between my mate and me, wouldnt it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:23   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
and the season only just started...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:27   #6
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
That would kinda **** up the relationship between my mate and me, wouldnt it?
DO I REALLY HAVE TO VOLUNTEER!?!?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:29   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
these threads amuse me.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:33   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

dennis 'no'.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:36   #9
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
dennis 'no'.
Why not?
You don't want her and Koen can't have her, so ...

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:40   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Why not?
You don't want her and Koen can't have her, so ...
and she doesnt want you \o/
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:41   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
and she doesnt want you \o/
ofcourse she doesn't, she doesn't know me (yet)

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:45   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
in je hok!
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 14:11   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Can you send one of those girls over to me? Preferably a pretty one!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 14:22   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Well saterday is a match, koen will try and get the digicam with him.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 14:23   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Can you send one of those girls over to me? Preferably a pretty one!
And send the rest to me. You don't need to wrap 'm.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 14:24   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've got hockey training tonight !!!!

With 20 sweaty blokes. I guess you have to be Bloomers to enjoy that.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:35   #17
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Well saterday is a match, koen will try and get the digicam with him.
no need, I will come and watch in person

(or watch and come?? oh well...)

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:35   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wine tasting doesn't sound much fun.

Don't you have to spit it out after you've tasted it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:41   #19
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Till I see pictures its my opinion that you are full of crap.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:42   #20
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Wine tasting doesn't sound much fun.

Don't you have to spit it out after you've tasted it?
Only french people taste wine like that, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you what the majority of the world population thinks about the french, eh?

I mean, if it's a good wine; why spit it out? That's a waste imo.

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:10   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The "Party Pictures" still due on the 5th of October?! ;)
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:13   #22
Intrepid00

I am scared then of 10/5 or 5/10 for the Euros.

Why you ask, cause Fit is a nice way of saying Big Boned which is just another nice way of saying Manly built with fat.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:15   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
Why you ask, cause Fit is a nice way of saying Big Boned which is just another nice way of saying Manly built with fat.
Your definition of fit seems opposite to the rest of the worlds.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:15   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Not at all.

"Fit" is another way of saying "Slim and attractive".

Well where i come from it is anyway.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:17   #25
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Not at all.

"Fit" is another way of saying "Slim and attractive".

Well where i come from it is anyway.
Slim my ass, it usually means they are built like man. If she was a hottie he wouldn't have stress Fit.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:17   #26
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Your definition of fit seems opposite to the rest of the worlds.
he must be french

("fit" is also used in the dutch language, meaning "in good physical condition")

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:18   #27
Intrepid00

Women don't get muscular. They get ripples of fat that are slightly muscluar and they grow a penis.

(Well in the US, Fit has become a PC way of saying she look like a women with a mannly body)
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:21   #28
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
these threads amuse me.

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:23   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Women don't get muscular. They get ripples of fat that are slightly muscluar and they grow a penis.

(Well in the US, Fit has become a PC way of saying she look like a women with a mannly body)
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
I'm sure I don't have to tell you what the majority of the world population thinks about the americans, eh?

hehe

dinnertime now btw

— Scorpio
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:33   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I'm unsure about ireland but over here it just means she's ****ing fine.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:39   #31
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
here fit is a word used to describe someone who is in a good state of current fitness. Or something similar.

I am fully aware that in Pommyland at least, it is used to describe an attractive female. I've never heard it used by a non-brit until now though....
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:40   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Frontline Reports pt. II

Quote:
There was a new girl in the squad today and a fit, but not so enthousiastic girl left. The new girl is fit and funny, lethal as a hockeyer, but she also appears to be the ex of one of my mates. I already have her number. This all constitutes badness since he had 1 year, 5 months, 4 days with her, it is impossible to 'go after her'.

Training was fun, the 'ass' was there too.

The fit girl with the 34C that Koen was tracking... I kinda played a ball right on her head, not too bright from me, but she took it well, and ofcourse I apologized.

The team is now beginning to like us and the effort we make and would like us to attend their matches so we could 'coach'. Unfortunately only Koen can attend since I have to work on saterday.

Also the girls asked us to go with them on a tournament, I said 'Doorn?' (which is a big name in the dutch HockeyTournamentCircuit) on which the fit 34C answered 'no that like one big booze and sex orgy' on which I gave her the 'yes, so?' look. She smiled.

The girls are also intrested in tasting wine, which means that after next training we will probably go or into the pub or something like that to taste various wines.

I love these girls.
THAT'S ALL VERY WELL, BUT WHEN WILL THE SHAGGING START?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 18:26   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

!!!!

hockey again now tho.

spδter
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 19:20   #34
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
All this talk about hans putting his wang in something is making me horny.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 20:03   #35
MrMilli
For Windows 95 Compatible

MrMilli is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMilli
Hockey team?
Fit?
Straight?
shagfest?
you bastard!
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:23   #36
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I feel pretty

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 04:35   #37
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe we were promised pics and videos.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:55   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I believe we were promised pics and videos.
patience young padawan.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:59   #39
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I've got hockey training tonight !!!!

With 20 sweaty blokes. I guess you have to be Bloomers to enjoy that.
This actually made me lol :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 19:01   #40
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

the girls won 1-0.
it was 11 vs 8 so not that good, but i'm proud anyway, cuz the last 2 matches they didnt'even score. :P
more detaisl will follow soon, i gtg now. bye!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 19:36   #41
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
the girls won 1-0.
it was 11 vs 8 so not that good, but i'm proud anyway, cuz the last 2 matches they didnt'even score. :P
more detaisl will follow soon, i gtg now. bye!
You really don't know how to stimulate girls, do you? No scoring involved when you're around.

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:45   #42
Pavil

Can anyone explain to me why any of the above faggotry had to be written in the first place?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:08   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
Can anyone explain to me why any of the above faggotry had to be written in the first place?
Things changed while you were gone

— Scorpio