User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:52   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Chelsea F.C.

I've been a blues fan since my father gave me a shirt with 'Wise' on the back. I wasn't old. (OH, HOW ROMANTIC(CUT THE CRAP)) okok.

But as many soccer interested ppl know the Russian oil superman bought our beloved Ken Bates out of the club.

Now:

I HATE THIS AS MUCH AS I HATE MAN UTD.

He's washing his money in my club... /me cries

GIVE ME TEH WISE AND LE SAUX BACK!!! ATLEAST THEY PUT UP A FIGHT! NOT AS TEH FRENCH PRIMADONNAS WHO HAVE IMPLANTED HOLLYWOOD STUNT CHIPS!!!

(I will be happeh if we win the PL tho... but not in the same INCREDIBLE WAY)
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:00   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Some people just dont know when they have a good thing.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:02   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you want, i can make it so that you are 80 million in debt again, eh?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:05   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
If you want, i can make it so that you are 80 million in debt again, eh?
and less than a week away from going into administration
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:16   #5
Golin
Retard

heh.

A GOOD THING?

if your club was going into administration and/or investigation would you be happy?

so we got a few good signings... OH, THAT HELPS SO MUCH WHEN THEY ARE BOUGHT WITH ILLEGAL FUNDS FROM RUSSIA.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFS
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:19   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
When you look at how many clubs are on the verge of bankruptcy in the Nationwide and Premiership alike, living from week to week demanding concessions from both supporters and players to stay alive it's a bit sad to read people complaining when their club is given £200 million to play with.

Oh well that the prawn sandwich club for you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:21   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
+ the russian mafia > *

chelsea will own this season

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:36   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Some people just dont know when they have a good thing.
Some people don't know how to be content to what they have right now.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:09   #9
Yossarian

To the tune of "Itchy & Scratchy"

They're blue!
They're white!
They're ****ing full of ****e!
CFC CFC

It's the illegal Russian cluuuuub!

[/endsong]
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:51   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
+ the russian mafia > *

Mostly because many of the players not on the Chelsea side will mysteriously turn up with broken kneecaps this season.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:31   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
Now:

I HATE THIS AS MUCH AS I HATE MAN UTD.

GIVE ME TEH WISE AND LE SAUX BACK!!! ATLEAST THEY PUT UP A FIGHT! NOT AS TEH FRENCH PRIMADONNAS WHO HAVE IMPLANTED HOLLYWOOD STUNT CHIPS!!!
I failed to notice this.

It's surprising to how you hate Man Utd more than your next door neighbours Fulham. As an Arsenal fan, I'll always hate Tottenham first. That's true rivalry.

If Le Saux got into a fight, he'd probably have his leg/knee whatever injured easily & Wise would look like a midget clown trying to pick on the likes of Van Der Sar.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:33   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
As an Arsenal fan
****ing scum
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:35   #13
Blastoderm
________

Re: Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
****ing scum
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:44   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Arsescum
Scumchester Unitscum
Scumerpool
Sumerton
Scumhamtop
Scumenham Hotscum
Scumston Scuma
Scumderland
Scums Scumited
Scumscumle

I wish people would stop saying 'scum'.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:47   #15
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

I wish people would stop saying 'scum'.
but you'r the only scum

apart from chelscum of course but chelski seems to piss them off more now
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:06   #16
Golin
Retard

Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
I failed to notice this.

It's surprising to how you hate Man Utd more than your next door neighbours Fulham. As an Arsenal fan, I'll always hate Tottenham first. That's true rivalry.

If Le Saux got into a fight, he'd probably have his leg/knee whatever injured easily & Wise would look like a midget clown trying to pick on the likes of Van Der Sar.
this isn't a bump.

call i what you'd like...

just gotta reply to this.

Arseanal - **** OFF YOU CORNY FR€NCH FATHERMILKING TITTIES

I'd rather suck all Fulham players dry.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 19:30   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Chelsea just bought adrian mutu from parma for 10,5mill pounds.

Now chelsea has the striker they needed, and they will be VERY interesting to follow in PL and CL this season!
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 11:21   #18
Blastoderm
________

Re: Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
this isn't a bump.

call i what you'd like...

just gotta reply to this.

Arseanal - **** OFF YOU CORNY FR€NCH FATHERMILKING TITTIES

I'd rather suck all Fulham players dry.
At least I support my local club.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 11:25   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
At least I support my local club.
That shouldn't matter. It's not like you have any choice where you are brought up.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 12:52   #20
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
chelski
looooool

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 13:58   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
+ the russian mafia > *

Italian mafia owns AC Milan, yet Milan hasn't really "owned" lately. Okay, they are doing good, let's just admit it.

I am waiting for Yakuza to buy Leeds. That ough to be fun to watch then.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:46   #22
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I am waiting for Yakuza to buy Leeds. That ough to be fun to watch then.
Leeds would probably manage to bankrupt the Yakuza

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:48   #23
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Leeds would probably manage to bankrupt the Yakuza
ROFLMAO!
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:06   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Italian mafia owns AC Milan, yet Milan hasn't really "owned" lately.
The Champions League is just a second-rate tournament after all.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:42   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chelsea F.C.

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
That shouldn't matter. It's not like you have any choice where you are brought up.
Unless supporting a particular club is in a particular family tradition, I think it's important to support one of your local clubs.
As his dad introduced him to Chelsea, that's fair enough, though it shouldn't stop him going to his local team if they are in a different league and he can't go to watch them. Out of interest, who do you support and what are your nearest league teams?

I think he should enjoy while it lasts - Pompey currently have our most decent chairman I can remember, I shudder to think what would happen should he ever go.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:48   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I live in S****horpe and support them, but I rarely go and watch them anymore.

My favourite premiership team is Arsenal, even though my most local team is Leeds. I don't know why I support Arsenal to be honest. I don't think it is for the glory, as I would have chosen Man Utd if I was glory hunting.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:44   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Chelski?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:06   #28
Blastoderm
________

I live 3 miles away from Highbury. I only supported them since I was a kid because every other twat in my primary school supported Man U or who ever won the Premiership title.

That showed them my true form of individualism.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:06   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The Champions League is just a second-rate tournament after all.
For some reasons though, some people rate success in UCL even more precious than success in national leagues.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:08   #30
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
its football
do you hear me?
FOOTBALL
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:13   #31
Tietäjä
Good Son

Indeed.

22 humans run after a ball in a stadion in wich potentially tens of thousands of people are watching, plus millions on telly?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:15   #32
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
22 humans run after a ball in a stadion
It doesn't get any better than that.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 10:40   #33
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Indeed.

22 humans run after a ball in a stadion in wich potentially tens of thousands of people are watching, plus millions on telly?
You might want to say 20 humans coz the keepers just stand in their goals & grab the ball when it comes towards them.

I'm
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 11:21   #34
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
I live 3 miles away from Highbury. I only supported them since I was a kid because every other twat in my primary school supported Man U or who ever won the Premiership title.

That showed them my true form of individualism.
who did the boys support?

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote