User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:57   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought it was more in the region of £100 million, or something stupid like that.

ps.

He should have replaced Murray
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:02   #52
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
If I were that rich, I would buy a club and disband it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:03   #53
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point
lol if i were rich i would buy a football club and use the players as my personal servants :-D
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:04   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so what are we thinking. 2,3,4 years before chelsea are the #1 team in London?

Either way the premiership is gonna ****ing rock next season. If newcastle follow through a couple more of their buying promises, if liverpool sign a couple of wide players / cisse / eto'o , if chelsea's mafia dude buys a few more guys, we could Very well have a 5 horse race for the title imo.

Also, if man utd pay HALF the £31 million that PSG want for Ronaldinho, they are crazy. The commentators at five tried their best to put a positive light on his performances during the confederations cup because they had to talk about it, and cant say "why would man u want him?", but quite frankly, he was terrible.

Quoth eto'os agent pre death of foe, pre cameroon beating brazil

"People may come to see Ronaldinho, they will leave thinking Eto'o"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:05   #55
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Potatouk
lol if i were rich i would buy a football club and use the players as my personal servants :-D
You are the reason why contracts were invented.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:12   #56
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
PSG know that Man United won't pay £31 million for anybody, and this is their way of saying "anyone interested?"

Did Veron say he would be back playing in Italy next season or the season after? I'd like to see who they'll sign, with no Beckham, no Veron and a ****ed up Keane.

Arsenal seriously need to speed up the race for a defender. With Gallas looking a less likely transfer now, they need to start looking abroad (France presumably).

Liverpool should think twice before signing Cisse. I've seen him a few times and he is inconsistent, to say the least.

I can't see Newcastle winning it, what with Shearer getting worse every season, and Lua Lua being a **** replacement. I'd like to see them do well though, Bobby Robson is a great manager.

Chelsea will get about 1% of the players they want to sign. They have money to burn, but it will take at least a season before players consider moving there.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:13   #57
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
You are the reason why contracts were invented.
i prefer an 'open contract' :P

but yeh either way, chlesea i believe will become a club on a par with arsenal at least.

but newcastle? you do know that their debt is BIGGER than chelseas?

liverpool could become great... but it says it all when a dfender score more goals than any midfield player...
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:16   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well, all of Arsenal's supposed transfer targets (Rustu, Mexes, Abiatti) have moved somewhere supposedly 'worse', said they'd prefer to go somewhere else or stayed where they are (Barca, Serie A and Milan under Dida respectively)
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:17   #59
Potatouk
Dude with meat

one word to consider for you LHC: Championsleague.

Together with big wages im sure they can 'attract' players of a high calibre.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:18   #60
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Most of these players are already guranteed champions league play and high wages already.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:37   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Most of these players are already guranteed champions league play and high wages already.
Kluivert isn't
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:39   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

He doesn't count since he only costs £1.5 million anyway.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:42   #63
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
PSG know that Man United won't pay £31 million for anybody, and this is their way of saying "anyone interested?"

Did Veron say he would be back playing in Italy next season or the season after? I'd like to see who they'll sign, with no Beckham, no Veron and a ****ed up Keane.

Arsenal seriously need to speed up the race for a defender. With Gallas looking a less likely transfer now, they need to start looking abroad (France presumably).

Liverpool should think twice before signing Cisse. I've seen him a few times and he is inconsistent, to say the least.

I can't see Newcastle winning it, what with Shearer getting worse every season, and Lua Lua being a **** replacement. I'd like to see them do well though, Bobby Robson is a great manager.

Chelsea will get about 1% of the players they want to sign. They have money to burn, but it will take at least a season before players consider moving there.
i quite agree about Cisse, ive not seen anything to merit his reputation as of yet.

I dont think Shearer gets ****ter every season, hes still great. They do need someone to replace him / back him and bellamy up though.

Youll be suprised about Chelsea. Money can buy anything in todays game. Players will come, not the players they have said they want (henry etc), but still, good quality players. I can see Alessandro of River plate in a chelsea shirt for some reason. Whats interesting is, would Roman have bought chelsea if they werent in the champions league?

Veron wants out of Manchester, but theres no bids afaik. Hes either gone this summer, or next.

While arsenal still have Henry, theyll be ok. Itd be worthwhile for them to get a defender though. Hanging onto pires / ljunberg is paramount too.

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:43   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

D'Alessandro I think you mean
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:45   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Before the end of the season, I expected either Ljungberg or Pires to leave, but I'd like to see them both stay, and there doesn't appear to be great interest as yet (apart from Inter on Pires, and they seem to have been rather inactive as yet).
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:45   #66
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
liverpool could become great... but it says it all when a dfender score more goals than any midfield player...
youll find that at a lot of clubs. I think it was probably the case at celtic too. Lennon / Lambert are holding midfielders. Thompson/Agathe are wing backs, so they dont get into the box much.

Actually, now that i think about it, Petrov scored quite a few goals, and Thompson did too. But the system we play should really only result in either our attack scoring, petrov scoring from runs, or our defence from set pieces.

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:50   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
but newcastle? you do know that their debt is BIGGER than chelseas?
But over a much longer period
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:51   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Which defender?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 14:32   #69
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Which defender?
i think he's basing that on the only goal any of us remember hypia scoring
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 14:42   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i think he's basing that on the only goal any of us remember hypia scoring
He may have been thinking of Riise, which is a bit of a cheat in my book.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 18:05   #71
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

I can't see Newcastle winning it, what with Shearer getting worse every season, and Lua Lua being a **** replacement.
Shearer was 3rd top goal scorer in the Premiership last season, or something close to that. I wish we still had a player as **** as him .

Cisse will be about as successful as Diouf if he goes to Liverpool from what i have seen of him anyway. Arsenal should get Boumsong (sp?) as a centre back, he looks like a hell of a player.

On a side note, how do Turkey get away with only a small fan for terrible crowd behaviour when we are threatened with expulsion for similar if not less violence?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 18:08   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Shearer was 3rd top goal scorer in the Premiership last season, or something close to that. I wish we still had a player as **** as him .
You can have Phillips, he's going through a lean patch at a similar age to shearer
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 09:56   #73
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You can have Phillips, he's going through a lean patch at a similar age to shearer
Mick McCarthy's "clubs will lose out on getting Phillips unless they bid soon" made me chuckle.

It will be interesting if Abramovich leaves Chelsea having signed people like Kluivert or Davids on silly wages in a few years. Their debt could quickly mount up to its current levels, plus Chelsea Village is a permanent drain upon resources.

It just makes next season more and more interesting.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:00   #74
Dreadnought

SUNDERLAND
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:13   #75
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Always been loving the The Blues
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote