User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:03   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nicole, continuing on your lesbian theme...

Why is it acceptable for women to go to gay (as in male) clubs, but not vice-versa?
It's not that I want to or have tried, I just find it an interesting social thing...

And just for the "can't be bothered to read the question properly" lot, the question does NOT say "why do women go to gay clubs". If you cannot work that one out for yourself you need help.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:05   #2
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
among men i think homosexuality is less acceptable than lesbians.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:06   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't follow how that links in.

Humour me.

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:08   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
cos gay men are girly and gay women are manly so gay men don't defend their territory but gay women do.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:09   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I don't follow how that links in.

Humour me.

because lesbian pubs always have two big butches on the door with man h8r tattooes to their foreheads
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:09   #6
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
i could humour you megla, but i won't.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:13   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
also, men are perverts, hence the other thread.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:14   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Good point well made by Mister Radical there.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:15   #9
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Disclaimer, this was written in one of my History of the Designed Landscape lectures to prevent me falling asleep, so just shush on how silly it is

"I wonder. If I start writing ****loads of stuff, will I wake up from this boring, pointless ****hole. No, I have a better idea. I'm going to investigate the necessity of lesbianism in modern society. Why? Well, it's a well known fact that every woman is curious about their own kind to the point where they want to get all touchy feely. Since we have so much damn material on this subject, I can draw on all sorts or sources to investigate.

Let's take two examples of females to study. Let's call them 'Claire' and 'Chloe' for arguement's sake. Right now I see them sitting next to each other. Are they lesbian? The answer is, of course, yes, as described earlier. Whereas 'Claire' pouts a lot and pretends to be interested in what that fag at the front is whittering about, 'Chloe' is busy plotting how to bed her. How do we know this? She keeps looking over, fidgeting and doing a very stop-start note-taking session. We can see that clearly the two of them are attracted to each other, because otherwise they would not sit next to each other.

But what of the necessity? Lets introduce a hypothetical third person and call him 'Richard'. 'Richard' we can imagine to be a rude, horny bastard. We can safely say that he too is interested in the female form, and would love to bed as many women as possible. Looking over to 'Claire' and 'Chloe', he spies an opportunity for a rather fascinating threesome. Given that 'Claire' and 'Chloe' are well up for stroking each other in an erotic fashion, 'Richard's' fantasies can easily be satisfied by getting jiggy with these two lesbian ladies. By satisfying the whims of a horny, bored male, we can clearly say that lesbians have an important role in modern society.

Summing up, by finding two random women, we can utilise their instinctive attractiveness for each other to sate the sexual appetite for another random person, in this case a male. Of course, the male in question could easily be replaced by a third female, and with the simple addition of an object such as a video camera, we have the perfect recipe for a damn good, hot, wild and free night in.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 17:50   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
cos gay men are girly and gay women are manly so gay men don't defend their territory but gay women do.
Are you sure? My best mate does not defend her territory when we go out clubbing.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:40   #11
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I would have to say it's because there are more fag hags then there are dyke tykes.

And this is horrible generalization but it could be said that women are more likely to see homosexual men as just friends and not potential conquests unlike hetero men who sexualize lesbians. As far as your question is concerned this is important when you realize why homosexuals would purposely segregate themselves from the straight community. They want to feel normal and safe. Having hetero men come into a lesbian bar could potentially remove that safety. If you don't believe me come with me to a straight bar when I'm with a girlfriend and see how your gender reacts. Last time I had three guys get up in my face while I was kissing another woman. The remarks were along the lines of, "congratulations," "you're disgusting" and "you need any help?" the last comment being followed by said male whipping out his penis. I know plenty of gay men and none of them get sexually harassed by straight women. I think this is why straight men are unwelcome in lesbian bars.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:55   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the counter argument is just as strong though Nicole. What if every time a gay guy is about to kiss another in a gay bar women are looking at him - even with harmless intentions - is that nice for him?

To know they are only there because he is considered a "soft touch", and harmless?

To be smiled or laughed at by women - even jokularly or harmlessly - because what they are doing isnt considered normal?

Lovely.

Gay bars should be for gay people only.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:15   #13
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I wasn't aware that straight women were so patronizing to gay men. From what I've observed gay men and straight women have bonded because yes, the sexual tension is lifted, but also out of genuine respect for one another. I don't know if I agree with your views on that.

Also it should be noted that I don't think anyone should be denied entrance into a bar based on sexual orientation. I was merely trying to respond to the hostility a straight man might feel when entering a lesbian bar. If meglamaniac's comments were directed more towards policy than just attitude then I apologize for getting the thread off track.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:41   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People dont always have to go out their way to be malicious and patronising. Sometimes it just Happens.

I know if i was homosexual, id want an atmosphere where everyone was homosexual - so that if i was going to make small talk, with someone, thered be no "are they?" issue.

I think by the same token Couples or halfs of couples shouldnt go to singles bars etc

Sorry, i stopped making sense. I completely lost my train of thought, maybe ill try and be coherant later

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 19:27   #15
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
nicole pulls real "woman"?
im sure they are real lookers, like the ones in ricky lake show....

:e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 19:28   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
nicole pulls real "woman"?
im sure they are real lookers, like the ones in ricky lake show....
BACK TO AD WITH YOU
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 19:29   #17
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 20:25   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Gay bars should be for gay people only.
Bars should be for whomever their managers/owners intend. If you want a bar for only gay people, I don't see why that's a problem. I'm sure if straight woman cause a significant problem to the clientele of a gay bar the owner can change their door policy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote