User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:32   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Who should win young premiership player of the year?

<planetfootball rip>

If the season was to end today etc, whod win young player of the year etc?

Rooney / O'Shea / Jenas / Robinson / Defoe / Parker / Baros / Barry / Other ?

I think id have to go for jenas or o'shea, tbh, probably jenas as he seems to be improving with every game he plays.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:35   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jenas is on an amazing run of form and scoring goals for a rising team atm but I'd give it to O'Shea for consistency just about.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:36   #3
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Offiong (he might not have played in the premiership but hes with Newcastle, so he sort of counts)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:36   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gareth Barry if he was eligible
John O'Shea if hes not.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:38   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Rooney will win. I think Defoe should win, since he's been the only West Ham player doing anything. I'll never forgive O'Shea for the two sitters he missed, but he's been a solid defender this season.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:38   #6
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
When I get into power, all footballers will be enslaved and made to do hard labour. If they complain, they will be used as fuel for our furnaces.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:39   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why should rooney get it?

Put him in a direct comparison with jenas, and you cant excuse "hes hyped more". Jenas is a better player.

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:40   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nobody said Rooney should win.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:41   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Defoe has been absolutely brilliant in a West Ham team not providing him with any service and often without another striker to play off.

'Different class'.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:42   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Jenas would win it if there was any justice, unfortunately the blue****e rooney will win it.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:43   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Nobody said Rooney should win.
heh, i jumped the gun

ive been waiting for the predictable OMG ROONEY IS TEH BESTEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!!

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:45   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
ive been waiting for the predictable OMG ROONEY IS TEH BESTEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!!
But he scored against Arsenal! Superb.

To be fair, in one match (I can't remember who against, on Boxing day I think) he was a one man team. However, apart from that I see very little special.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:53   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
To be fair, in one match (I can't remember who against, on Boxing day I think) he was a one man team. However, apart from that I see very little special.
He is overhyped, but how can you say you haven't seen anything special apart from in two games? He has all the assets to be a great striker - strength, speed, power, skill and with experience he should become even better. He has displayed this in almost every match he has played.

As a raw striker he is a manager's dream, depending on how Everton mould him, he has all the assets to become a superb player.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:55   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the goal against arsenal was sublime, and a couple of the goals after that. But hes a thug, and an idiot (failed his theory test), and a smug ass (sports personality of the year anyone?), and on a couple of occasions, hes looked .. "wow"

But jenas... has looked... wow. His goals have been every bit as good as rooneys have, and hes a midfielder. Hes started most games and performed consistently. Now that hes scored a couple, they will flow, as he eases up and becomes more confident.

I feel in england youve kind of overlooked a generation. Debateable, i know, but it seems people want to go straight from the heskeys, owens and beckhams (25+/-) to the robinsons and rooneys, like, 17 and 20?

If beattie was younger, people would be creaming themselves. But look! hes not old, hes 24. So rooney grabs the headlines, with 13 less goals, etc. People would rather see rooney than beattie in an england top.

Unread 5 Feb 2003, 01:37   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
O'Shea - he's the most consistent of the lot
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 02:47   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I feel in england youve kind of overlooked a generation. Debateable, i know, but it seems people want to go straight from the heskeys, owens and beckhams (25+/-) to the robinsons and rooneys, like, 17 and 20?
The best English goalkeepers at the moment are the young 'uns, and Wayne Rooney is hardly representative of every 17 yo footballer.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:46   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who should win young premiership player of the year?

I think it's either going to be Rooney, Jenas, Defoe or Barry. But if James Milner of Leeds plays every game, I reckon he'll win it.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 11:32   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If Rooney wins it whoever judges/votes for this award should be sacked.

O'Shea should win imo. Last season he was pretty much a nobody this season he has possibly become Man UTDs most consistant defender along with Silvestre.

Jay MacEvely should be in the list btw .
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:45   #19
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
I have a feeling Rooney will win due to all the hype over him but Jenas or o'Shea should imo.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 13:09   #20
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
David Seaman
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote