User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:25   #1
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute
Being Clever

What does it mean to be clever?
Who is clever?

Is it the ability to work things out, or the ability to learn? I have come across many people in my life who were very knowledgable. Some may say, clever. But can people be labelled as clever for being knowledgable?

Other friends of mine, know little in terms of factual information, but amaze me in their powers of deduction - and ability to understand things quickly. Their failure in committing things to memory (such as how to correctly spell words, geography, laws, etc) often results in them coming across as stupid.

I have mixed feelings about what it means to be clever, and to be honest, I don't know which sort I am (probably neither heh) but which sort are you?

I guess I am of the inclination that it is more impressive to derive a formula, than it is to learn the formula and use it.

I guess it is the same as class and breeding. You can clean up a tramp and teach him which fork to use at the dinner table. Can you take a well raised toff who raises his pinky finger when sipping a cup of tea, and make him understand calculus?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:46   #2
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Re: Being Clever

I'd have to say that I would regard someone as clever more readily if they were able to understand a concept, and be able to draw their own conclusions from it, than a person who merely learned the concepts main points and was able to apply them afrer studying a series of precedents.

That being said, theres absoulutly nothing wrong with people who do it the second (harder?) way
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:52   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"a light in the eyes"
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:55   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Don't forget that wisdom and intelligence are two different things..
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 23:59   #5
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about

I have a couple of friends who I would regard as 'intelligent', or 'clever', yet some of the shite that comes out of their mouths makes me cringe.

I guess the same could be said about me. It's a matter of perspective really.
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:03   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

being able to apply extensive knowledge in the correct situations
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:04   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Indeed, you can have you have 18 wisdom and 3 intelligence, then I suggest you be a priest, not a mage. If you have high dexterity, going the thief way is always an option.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:08   #8
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

I think its easier to decide if someone is stupid and work from there.

Although i have been known to be wrong with my first impressions they tend to be proved right pretty rapidly.
People from north london seem to throw it off somewhat though with the way they talk. I assume they're stupid as they cant actually communicate very well with anyone from outside of their postcode

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:12   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Indeed, you can have you have 18 wisdom and 3 intelligence, then I suggest you be a priest, not a mage. If you have high dexterity, going the thief way is always an option.

dunno man one time I met a huge plate mail wearing dude wielding a massive hammer around flexing his muscles like there was no tomorrow, strenght like 19 I bet and stamina of an ox but when he opened his mouth he said all kind of wise and smarty shit i was like woah then he explained me he was a paladin with a massive ring of intelligence to boost up his already not that bad intelligence this guy didn't have weak spots man
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:16   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'm clever but i'm stupid too.

i hope this clarifies everything
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:48   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
'clever' really isn't covered by wisdom or intelligence tho. your character has 18/18, and you drink the blue potion, you r ded.

you've got 3 and 3, and you remember the bottle that corpse held had the same markings as the blue and so drink red, that's 'clever.'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:53   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
'clever' really isn't covered by wisdom or intelligence tho. your character has 18/18, and you drink the blue potion, you r ded.

you've got 3 and 3, and you remember the bottle that corpse held had the same markings as the blue and so drink red, that's 'clever.'
i'm sticking with 'nerdy'
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 06:00   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have always thought of clever as the ability to solve problems. "It was a clever solution."
Or an an ability to make connections. "He made a clever reply."
It is more than intelligence, it is the ability to apply intelligence and knowledge and to do so adroitly.

A person may be intelligent enough to post on GD but not clever enough to know when not to.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 10:10   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always thought a fairly important part of being clever was knowing when not to mention it

but then what would i know?
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 10:40   #15
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OED
A. adj. I. Nimble-handed, adroit, dexterous.
1. (?) Expert or nimble with the claws or hands, expert to seize. Obs.

2. Deft or nimble of hands, neat-handed, ‘handy’; adroit, dexterous, or skilful in the use of the limbs and in bodily movements generally.

3. a. Of persons: Possessing skill or talent; able to use hand or brain readily and effectively; dexterous, skilful; adroit. (The current sense.) clever Dick: see DICK n.1 1a.
I'm really clever at some things, they just come naturally. Other things I'm not so clever at, and I have to work hard at them. Everyone is like that, and anyone who disagrees is a filthy liar.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 12:36   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is one of the oldest arguments on GD
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 14:41   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I generally see creative as a synonym for clever. I like this approach to defining clever as I can define creative (finding a novel way of solving a problem).
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 14:46   #18
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anything with that intelligence should either be a half-orc barbarian fighter or rerolled. Intelligence 3 means you crap your pants regularly and don't understand what people are saying to you like 90% of the time, priest or not.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 14:49   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't think Conan ever crapped his pants dude.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 14:56   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Ahhh but Conan did not have int3 dude.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 18:35   #21
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I'm Britain and Europes only hope for salvation.

It is through me, my chilren, that you can hope to redeem yourselves.

Applications for redemption can be found in my blonde 22 year old DD secretaries office.

thx

-mgmt
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 18:36   #22
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Someone neg repped me with

"There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom" rip-off.

pff, I didnt steal that, its just what I thought when I read the thread
neg repping people for misusing sayings, that I never even heard off, in some other language is kinda sad imo
As if you know any dutch sayings..
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 18:37   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I'm Britain and Europes only hope for salvation.

It is through me, my chilren, that you can hope to redeem yourselves.

Applications for redemption can be found in my blonde 22 year old DD secretaries office.

thx

-mgmt

god you're a moron
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 22:59   #24
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

WARNING, WAFFLE AHEAD....

I would readily differentiate between an intellectual and an intelligent being.

I would suspect that the average person would consider somebody to be intelligent if they displayed a degree of ability [with regard to one's thought processes]* that can be taken to be superior to the standard with which it is being judged [ie. my builder thinks my lawyer is intelligent, MENSA think he doesn't make the grade, and MENSA adore René Descartes].

Essentially, intelligence is relative- do you wish it to be defined in relation to society? or amongst us? or those upon a higher intellectual plane [one does exsist,scary as the thought may seem... ]? It depends whom is judging said intelligence.

* this condition would encompass one's ability to reason, solve problems, his/her creativity etc.
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 23:00   #25
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I've always thought a fairly important part of being clever was knowing when not to mention it

but then what would i know?

I have come across those who are bloody clever and KNOW IT and relish in it- I sometimes find their arrogance appealing even. That said, modesty is a nice virtue...
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 23:01   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being clever means very little at all, in precise terms.

It's just a useful piece of short-hand to indicate what you might think of someone.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:06   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being clever is the ability to come up with consistently good one-liners. Honestly.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:14   #28
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Being clever is the ability to come up with consistently good one-liners. Honestly.
Sadly, that was not one of them....
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:17   #29
Arachnidman
You love me really

Cool Re: Being Clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
I have come across those who are bloody clever and KNOW IT and relish in it.
Going by peoples' opinions of what it is to be "Clever" in this thread, you could say there are also those aren't clever at all, KNOW IT, yet valiantly act as if they are.

Hi Yahwe.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:19   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Sadly, that was not one of them....
On my screen that post took up fifty-four lines.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:20   #31
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
On my screen that post took up fifty-four lines.
hows that?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:25   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hows that?
I am actually a giant fly.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 04:30   #33
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am actually a giant fly.
On whose trousers?
Zipped or unzipped?
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 16:00   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hows that?
I assumed it was because the other fifty three and a half lines were filled up with "please be bird flu"