User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:03   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Body modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Modifying your body is wrong and certainly against God´s will.
This 'God' sounds like a bit of a tosser tbh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:15   #52
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Body modification

There are a lot of people who sound like tossers. The question is, are you one or not. And can you assess this when you are one.

Wich is the center point of the post I made for that hoity-toity JBG thread, and later deleted.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:21   #53
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right you are son.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:25   #54
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Ofcourse. That´s why I shun higher level discussions on this forum, and religously stick to ´below the belt´ level.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:35   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wich is the center point of the post I made for that hoity-toity JBG thread, and later deleted.
How mildly retarded.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:35   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Thatīs why I shun higher level discussions on this forum,
I think that's the best for all concerned.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:42   #57
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Yes yes pearls for swine etc. Now walk on kiddo, and please put me on ignore. I use it for mrL and I must say it improved the quality of my life.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:51   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Yes yes pearls for swine etc. Now walk on kiddo, and please put me on ignore. I use it for mrL and I must say it improved the quality of my life.
I don't have any objection to you per se, I just wonder why you post so much shite and yet also simultaneously believe you're somehow so gifted.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:57   #59
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't have any objection to you per se, I just wonder why you post so much shite and yet also simultaneously believe you're somehow so gifted.
Yes well the same goes for you I guess.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:58   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Yes well the same goes for you I guess.
I never said I was talented, though, whereas you seem to be displaying the Chika/Crashtester habit of believing everyone to be a spastic who doesn't measure up to your own god-like abilities.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:00   #61
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAHA

You should read your own post a few times, hilarious.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:08   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You're the worst poster since Crashtester left. Even Traveler isn't as stupid as irritating as you are.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:09   #63
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

You are worse than Sunday.

Edit: You are a Yahwe gimmick arent you

Last edited by xtrasyn; 5 Jul 2006 at 12:18.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:10   #64
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this flame war reminds me of a time where i grabbed two spastics and smashed their heads together repeatedly

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:11   #65
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Please do so as I am willing to die for that very cause.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:13   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
this flame war reminds me of a time where i grabbed two spastics and smashed their heads together repeatedly
**** you.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 20:44   #67
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How mildly retarded.
Maybe, but not half as retarded as the actual post. The world is better off without it, believe me.

And hoity-toity was only in a figure of speech, ofcourse...
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 21:02   #68
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thatīs why I shun higher level discussions on this forum, and religously stick to ībelow the beltī level.
You are what you eat, they say.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 21:43   #69
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

The ability to pull electricity from anywhere and redirect it in any form or fashion I so desire.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 23:22   #70
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
You are what you eat, they say.
Yes but as we know, this is not true.

People here generally take things said here waaaaaay too literal and serious, if not completely out of context. The art is seeing through it. And then some things that are meant serious become complete jokes, or vice versa.

Last edited by xtrasyn; 5 Jul 2006 at 23:32.
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 23:37   #71
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Slightly taller, perhaps slightly less hairy, and to get rid of this stomach I seem to be developing like some sort of beer guzzler. Not having to wear contacts / glasses would be cool too, and that memory thing someone metioned at the beginning of the thread.

Possibly some sort of implanted ability to stop time, so I can sit and think of witty things to say on GD
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 02:25   #72
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

I'd get a cock size reduction.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 06:27   #73
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Apart from that it is īgothī and therefore dispicable. Like most goths, actually.
Even by the standards of trolls this is pretty weak man.

Having said that, one of the other modifications I'd consider would be a melanin reduction, so maybe you're right.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 06:36   #74
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd probably go for something like Iain M Banks' Culture.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 14:48   #75
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Even by the standards of trolls this is pretty weak man.

Having said that, one of the other modifications I'd consider would be a melanin reduction, so maybe you're right.
Context, man, context. I have tattoos myself. Jesus christ! Are you really stupid enough to think
Quote:
Modifying your body is wrong and certainly against God´s will. Apart from that it is ´goth´ and therefore dispicable. Like most goths, actually.
would be an answer that really agreed with my person?

Jesus. A brain transplant would be the best for the lot of you.

(PS That was not very serious as well for the ones who want to yet again crusify me)
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:00   #76
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
would be an answer that really agreed with my person?
What person?

Most of what you post isn't very good. This seemed to be broadly in line with that trend. Sorry man.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:02   #77
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Clearly, most of what I post isn´t read very well, and then the rest jumps on the bandwagon. Including you.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:04   #78
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

No really, I´m fed up being called a shit poster.

Treat me as someone who is contributing to something you enjoy for gods sake.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:05   #79
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No really, I´m fed up being called a shit poster.
Well post something decent then you big piece o' shite.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:11   #80
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well post something decent then you big piece o' shite.
Stop abusing. You are a mod unworthy.

Edit: Come to think of it, what the **** is wrong with you lately? You used to be balanced. Now all you do is tell people to **** off and die. Are you involved in some kind of heavy real life troubles or something?

Last edited by xtrasyn; 6 Jul 2006 at 15:16.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:18   #81
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
No really, Iīm fed up being called a shit poster.
I wouldn't say you were a shit poster. I just said I didn't think what you've posted so far was very good. Still, I wouldn't let that worry you too much.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:29   #82
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Excellent modding and behaviour from MM in this thread may i say

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 15:39   #83
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I wouldn't say you were a shit poster. I just said I didn't think what you've posted so far was very good. Still, I wouldn't let that worry you too much.
Itīs the aggression coming out from the contant abuse I receive here and in negrep. I wonder why I actually take the trouble contributing to this forum. And the people who I enjoyed reading all left - meaning that nomatter what you guys think of your own posting abilities - it is somewhat less enjoyable than say four years ago. I used to love being here, now it seems I landed in some kind of pedantic abusive nightmare.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 16:00   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it takes everyone a while to get used to different people's senses of humour. Also conventional wisdom has it 90% of all abusive neg-reps are from yahwe!
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 16:01   #85
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Itīs the aggression coming out from the contant abuse I receive here and in negrep.
Well, in my limited experience I tend to find aggression encourages aggression. Historically the forum users who face the most aggression are the ones who also dish some of it out. I've never seen anyone get angry / aggressive at 1-X because, well, why would they? There are obviously exceptions too, but you've got to think why are people neg repping me or generally being mean? Are they jealous of your movie star looks and playboy lifestyle? Possibly. Did they select you randomly from a hat? Well, maybe. But you've got to allow the possibility that perhaps you've rubbed them up the wrong way with something you've posted.

And I'm sorry that the people you liked left, there are certainly quite a few users who I'd like to see come back (or post more regularly). But I'm not sure the situation can be helped by berating the people who are left.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 16:12   #86
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

It´s true... I hear what you say.

The problem is probably that I got to where I am today without taking shit from anybody. That probably kind of gets reflected in what I say here. I made lots of money by actually not taking no for an answer, or by being plain stubborn, or by not complying to the moves of the competition; not by bowing my head and saying ´uhhh okay´ every time lady fortune spat me in the face.

Wich is probably the one reason I´m still here.

But thank you for explaing your point man. It´s really appreciated.

PS. Sorry, I keep ****ing up threads don´t I...
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 16:19   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he who creates one good thread saves the internet entire!
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 16:02   #88
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Excellent modding and behaviour from MM in this thread may i say
This is the most sickening hypocrisy I've seen in a long time; call people spastics, and then criticise them for being rowdy, agressive and lacking restraint towards other posters. And all this from Deffeh, no less.

I mean for ****s sake, you're taking the piss, aren't you?

I may not be a model poster but I've never set myself up as one and I don't intend to ever do so. And if you don't like it then you can swivel on it as far as I'm ****ing concerned. If you want to indulge yourself in utterly retarded moralising on how people should and shouldn't post then that's your concern.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 Jul 2006 at 16:11.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 21:02   #89
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I smell lots of bad karma here
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 22:17   #90
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yeah sorry about that, btw this rep system is silly (and i blame the mods because they rule over me) my reps are something approaching 50/50 red/green yet i display a healthy repscore. I should be far more disreputable than i appear to be.

edt this is the wrong thread sorry

Last edited by milo; 7 Jul 2006 at 22:30.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote