User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2005, 18:38   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Dear God undo this. I'm not ready to be like Dead_Meat.

I was talking to a good friend of mine over some internet chat thingy and in the converstion something painfully became apparent.

You know, you would go on this chat thing and say to eachother something like:
"wow, hi how R U"
"Fine hungover"
"Yeah me 2 we went to club <whathaveyou> and drank like 50 gallons of booze and then shagged half the birds overthere, was ace, etc"
"Did U C the latest <fill in name> Video?"
"Yeah dude missed it on cable but we D/Led it from some freak's PC lolol"

Now this may be all quite realistic to you, and this is fine. But as I was talking with this friend over the web it became clear that this is no more my llife. We discussed interesting subjects like mortgage rates, children, combating gravity and how to stay fit for the coming two decades. I mean, like, what's that all about? Suddenly I realised I have no clue what's in the top40. I have no active knowledge of release dates of forthcoming games and movies. We spelled out all our verbs and words properly and everything. We even both admitted as to thinking the age of 55 'is not that old really'. I mean come on. 55 used to be like terminally. You could reach 55 perhaps but that's it and dude you are like ancient when you reach 55, so much you're out of this world really... Now I come to say 55 'is not that old'. Dear Jesus, Lord in heaven, Blessed be thy Name, but don't let me turn into a wrinkled plant, for God's sake, please.

I will go to a discotheque or dancing tonight and see, if they will admit me, if I can dance to the music they play there. If it's all R&B now, I'm ****ed.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 20:29   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dear God undo this. I'm not ready to be like Dead_Meat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm scared of getting old, i fear i've already missed the boat.
Enemy boat spotted. </bf2>
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 22:51   #3
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn

Suddenly I realised I have no clue what's in the top40. I have no active knowledge of release dates of forthcoming games and movies. We spelled out all our verbs and words properly and everything.

All of these apply to me as well, 55 is still really old though
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 23:09   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I was talking to a good friend of mine over some internet chat thingy and in the converstion something painfully became apparent.
I will go to a discotheque or dancing tonight and see, if they will admit me, if I can dance to the music they play there. If it's all R&B now, I'm ****ed.
lol

m
xxx
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 23:11   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
All of these apply to me as well, 55 is still really old though
when you are more than half way there, it doesnt feel so far away.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 02:36   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I am feeling old myself these days, but it's more to do with the fact I missed out on quite a lot of what those damn 'young people' get up to while I was younger.
Now I seem to be under pressure to act older, more mature, settled down, 9-5, career, responsibilties. My friends are doing it. However they have had the parties, rampant sex life, girlfriends, boyfriends and general fun I missed out on.

Now my chance for such antics has arrived, they change the rules of the game before I can compete.
New music, new fashion, new lingo. Younger people, younger attitudes, younger outlook.
I'm considered over the hill. I'm not in their age group. I'm not in college. My friends are sitting in groups of couples, not drinking much. I should be like that. Go on and go get a career. Leave the partying to the young people.
I ****ing hate it.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 02:55   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

of all my friends the one that is the best, the hardest, the most fun, the most energetic clubber is 87 years old.

dare i suggest that perhaps it is silly to ever believe yourself to be old?

EDIT: she doesn't look a day over 50 in her jackie O glasses and short denim skirt denim jacket combo. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Last edited by Yahwe; 26 Sep 2005 at 03:10.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 06:07   #8
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah to be 55 again......

Just noticed this was post 900. Only 100 to go and I shall be legitimate.

Last edited by dda; 26 Sep 2005 at 06:09. Reason: addendum
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 07:45   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Hi Tom dude, almost reaching the scary 30 aswell

To be honest, I don't give a shit except it's harder to keep the physical shape of the belly in tight state.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:39   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm 20 and everything but the morgage rates and children is already occupying my mind. And don't ask me about music or music videos or anything
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:46   #11
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm 20 and everything but the morgage rates and children is already occupying my mind. And don't ask me about music or music videos or anything
but then again you are admin of this game ...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 09:50   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yup, very similar to me there Tom my friend
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:22   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
To be honest, I don't give a shit except it's harder to keep the physical shape of the belly in tight state.
FFS fatso who are you kidding

PS I'm 31 now...
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:24   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
old
PLD
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:49   #15
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

I'm still a relative young'en and desperate to go out tonight or so i thought, the closer them time comes, the less and less appealing the town centre looks.

I realise that despite the fact im a student i have **** all in common with anyone in the town. Most of them i'll have 'musical differences' with to a point they'd piss me off and i wouldnt be able to tlk to them.

Its a curse and i think i need to go to a proper party

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 18:14   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I was made to feel very very old a couple of months ago when I went out 'dancing' with a group of 18 yr olds who I work with. I was surrounded by all these young things whose main purpose was to get as drunk as possible and dance all night. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy a good drinking session but I don't see the need to get absolutely hammered for no reason the way I used to. However I consumed just as much alcohol as the rest of them and danced just as much, and in a similarly idiotic manner without a care in the world. (The alcohol helped to nullify the fact that I felt so old.)

The next day at work every single one of them was suffering from horrendous hangovers. I was as fresh as the morning dew. Boy that felt good. Youngsters these days have no stamina. It's good to be getting older. :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 18:28   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Don't get me wrong - I enjoy a good drinking session but I don't see the need to get absolutely hammered for no reason the way I used to.
I know the feeling.. Everyone around me wants to drag me out to get drunk EVERY single weekend. I'd rather swap a few 'drunk' nights with some funny nights were we just go out to have fun, not necessarily to get totally pissed off. Many of the people around me can't think of going out (pubs, discos etc) without drinking themselves senseless. When the word party is mentioned to them, all they think about is how drunk they're gonna get.

It's rather weird tbh, I'm only 20 years old. Just a few years ago I went out and swallowed beer after beer and got totally uncontrollable. Now all I can do is to drink in a controlled manner. Sure, I can go out and get pissed, but there'll still be a limit of how much I will drink. Maybe it's just to avoid those darn hangovers?
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 18:31   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'd rather swap a few 'drunk' nights with some funny nights were we just go out to have fun, not necessarily to get totally pissed off. Many of the people around me can't think of going out (pubs, discos etc) without drinking themselves senseless. When the word party is mentioned to them, all they think about is how drunk they're gonna get.

It's rather weird tbh, I'm only 20 years old. Just a few years ago I went out and swallowed beer after beer and got totally uncontrollable. Now all I can do is to drink in a controlled manner. Sure, I can go out and get pissed, but there'll still be a limit of how much I will drink. Maybe it's just to avoid those darn hangovers?
I've always been like that. I don't even drink. I always prefer having fun just with friends, playing football, watching a film, having a meal, whatever. I go out with them for drinks, but generally they're good at not getting too plastered (though some do more than others).
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:38   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

On a side note, last night I was over at a ladyfriend, who happens to be English. Somewhere near Cornwall or what have you. She just celebrated her birthday and she was telling how hilariously she crawled over the floor looking for her keys and how funny it was that she couldn't remember much of it etcetera.
I mean what should you say, 'No, it's not funny, you behaved like absolute shit and you just made me realise I should never ever go out with you'?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:55   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
FFS fatso who are you kidding

going to the gym again after work
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:58   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Since when, you used to be like, let's say, 'non-athletic'.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 10:23   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Since about 10 months and according to my girlfriend I start to get a pretty godlike upperbody!
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:06   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Since about 10 months and according to my girlfriend I start to get a pretty godlike upperbody!
That's a woman's way of telling she's not satisfied with your lower body, you know.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:11   #24
Appocomaster
PA Team

Isn't one of the more popular personifications of God that of an old man on a cloud?
"wow, your upper body is getting to be almost like an old man who spends all day on his cloud"?
I'd be flattered. In a few years I might be at that level too :-)
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:53   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That's a woman's way of telling she's not satisfied with your lower body, you know.

but she doesnt want me to do sit ups because she likes a soft belly to rest on after hardcore action

(i know)
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:55   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Isn't one of the more popular personifications of God that of an old man on a cloud?
"wow, your upper body is getting to be almost like an old man who spends all day on his cloud"?
I'd be flattered. In a few years I might be at that level too :-)

when I get hold of a digital camera I'll shoot pics of my chest to show you geeks some, fag
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 12:57   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
when I get hold of a digital camera, I'll shoot pics of my chest to show you geeks some fag
This is the sentence as you meant it, isn't it.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 12:59   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

SilverSmoke takes pictures of his upper-body to show random guys on the internet and still claims he's not gay shocker.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:12   #29
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apt i think
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:38   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

*kiss*
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:40   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Dear God undo this. I'm not ready to be like Dead_Meat.

I'm annoyed that there was faggotry going on in this thread and I wasn't told about it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:43   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

SilverSmoke can show you his collection first, don't panic
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 13:44   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I believe this is what you really wanted to link to...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 21:53   #34
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

no this