User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:29   #251
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Celebdaq

Depending on his price I'm thinking Jacko. Court Case Ahoy!
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:32   #252
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last week the good investments were Thierry Henry, Kevin Spacey, Jessie Wallace, Michael Jackson, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Rebecca Loos.

I'm keeping the Michael Jackson shares I already have, but I want someone new to put my divi-cash into
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:35   #253
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've just sold up the 100k worth of Kevin Spacey I had 'knocking round the place', and dumped it plus my divis into Jacko. Probably an unwise choice but I'm on about 440k atm, and don't particularly want to bother myself downtrading come Sunday night (a nice 950k'd do).
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:42   #254
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol invested in thierry henry lol.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:51   #255
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
lol invested in thierry henry lol.
So did I. At £2.79 and 0.30 growth he seemed a good bet till someone better comes along.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:57   #256
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im not alone \o/
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:33   #257
1-X
overtired

it's a shame we can't buy shares in "iraqi with hood and wires standing on box". The potential divi on him would be enormous after today
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 17:55   #258
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:04   #259
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe they could list him like they did Loos >_>

whom, for the record, i think is a golddigging cow
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:17   #260
1-X
overtired

I sold Thierry and put the cash into Prince Phillip (£3.30, with a potential divi of £5.30)
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:09   #261
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Jacko's price is slipping, I'm tempted to throw money at Phillip. Dammit.
Unread 3 May 2004, 01:42   #262
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I threw £1.77 million into Lucy Liu looking for an increase of £0.50 in 36 hours.

Im going to come up short and be kneecapped at £1.98 million i think.

BUY LUCY LIU NOW YOU BUGGERS AND HELP ME BREAK £2 MILLION
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 23:01   #263
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im going to come up short and be kneecapped at £1.98 million i think.
so did you make it to 2m? (I notice you're 10k and 4 money icons but I don't know how many you had before)
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:42   #264
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
so did you make it to 2m? (I notice you're 10k and 4 money icons but I don't know how many you had before)
I

CAME

UP

SHORT

and im not happy about it
Unread 7 May 2004, 00:36   #265
1-X
overtired

Last week...

Leslie Grantham 3.17 > 3.59 DIVI 8.76
Prince Philip 3.21 > 4.23 DIVI 5.30
Michael Jackson 4.67 > 4.69 DIVI 7.85

I sold my Jacko shares (I always panic when they go red) and Phil won't be any good for next week. Dirty Den should fizzle out too.

SO WHO DO WE TURN TO? I have 130k and no ideas. I've put my divi money into Ronnie O'Sullivan but that's only until someone better comes along.

Last edited by 1-X; 7 May 2004 at 00:44.
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:21   #266
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Apparantly Jordans autobiography comes out today, so that should get a few column inches.
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:51   #267
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Naomi is where I would stick my money but for probably needing to downtrade come Sunday night.

Edit:
**** downtrading Sunday, I'll do it now down to about 900k then plough everything into Naomi. It's either her or Jacko for divis next week, and Jacko's too pricey. Kate Beckinsale might be worth a punt, but I ain'ts convinced.

Last edited by pablissimo; 7 May 2004 at 14:12.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2004, 17:30   #268
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I'll do it now down to about 900k then plough everything into Naomi.
That should set you up nicely for 3m in a week.

I switched to 75% Naomi & 25% Beckinsale.
Unread 7 May 2004, 18:21   #269
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Naomi PD of £7.51 already.

Ker-Ching!
Unread 8 May 2004, 19:37   #270
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is there a PA league for this thing? as ive just joined.
Unread 8 May 2004, 19:40   #271
1-X
overtired

tell kura your id number and he'll add you
Unread 8 May 2004, 20:12   #272
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kura Kura! im a member (Deepflow) add me

\o/

will that do?
Unread 8 May 2004, 20:17   #273
1-X
overtired

no, notice where I said "tell him you ID number"? That means he'll need to know your ID number
Unread 8 May 2004, 20:22   #274
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

obviously i cant read

are you sure you said that... oh nm

i think its 3718382
Unread 9 May 2004, 02:32   #275
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

(User ID: 2895186)
add me please
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 04:34   #276
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Both Added
Unread 10 May 2004, 01:30   #277
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

What time does kneecapping happen at? I'm just shy of a mil now and want some sleep. With current divis on Naomi, I'm looking at 3mil come Friday, with more divis from the Sundays to be added yet \o/
Unread 10 May 2004, 01:34   #278
1-X
overtired

as I said somewhere above, I read on their boards it was 6am (and though I've never seen it happen, it does seem right as I've watched till 3am monday before with no cap.)

Also, a technicality, it's based on a snapshot of accounts taken at 6am and might actually happen later as they go through the db.
Unread 10 May 2004, 01:40   #279
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Best downtrade a shade more then, I'm a bit too close...
Unread 10 May 2004, 01:49   #280
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

yep. Downtrade to £999,999 with no stock and buy back into Naomi at lunchtime tomorrow.

I threw myself wholeheartedly into Naomi. Damn those restraining orders
Unread 10 May 2004, 01:57   #281
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm on £980k ish at the minute all loaded into Naomi. Tempted to risk leaving it in since about 900k of that's been in her since Friday. Leaves for a 2% change in price over the next four hours without getting kneecapped, and she's risen less than 6% in the last 24.
Unread 10 May 2004, 02:34   #282
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

You could just sell £100k of Naomi stock to ensure that even if she rises 2%, youre portfolio wont rise that amount.

Then buy back in after the kneecapping.
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:50   #283
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

998k this morning. Close shave.
Unread 14 May 2004, 01:21   #284
1-X
overtired

time of the week again...

Beckinsale and Campbell were pretty much equally the best bets for last week, but now they're history.
I just sold mine and put the cash into Gordon Ramsay. Got any better ideas?
Unread 14 May 2004, 04:22   #285
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

but beckinsale is getting married this week, wouldnt that mean there should be some kind of dividend?

note : i may have misunderstood game completely
Unread 14 May 2004, 05:07   #286
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
but beckinsale is getting married this week, wouldnt that mean there should be some kind of dividend?

note : i may have misunderstood game completely
she had a dividend (paid early friday morning) based on her news coverage of the past seven days (£7.55 per share.) I thought she had already got married (not sure though) and that her next dividend will be much lower, so I cashed in my shares looking for the next "big thing" hopefully.
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:28   #287
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Yeah she already got hitched, though the weekend papers'll have a fair bit of coverage I reckon. I'm on 2.8m, just got to find a 6% or so rise over the next two days to make 3 \o/

Might as well stick with Naomi, she's still on the up

Edit:
Actually, just stuck my divis into Amy Winehouse, she's up 7.odd% in the past 24h, this should be nice and simple.
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:23   #288
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ive had 80% of my shares in jamelia for a while, shes risen a vast amount in the last few days, and her shares started off tiny.

darn, so is dividend day always on friday? and do you have to hold the shares a week to get it?
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:24   #289
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
ive had 80% of my shares in jamelia for a while, shes risen a vast amount in the last few days, and her shares started off tiny.

darn, so is dividend day always on friday? and do you have to hold the shares a week to get it?
1am fri morning or so

no, but holding them longer = more dividend

7 days gives you most etc.
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:25   #290
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

agh, ive just realised i GOT the dividend from beckinsale, i just never noticed i had a pile of cash hanging about.

ignore that last post.
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:25   #291
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

The divi you get on the Friday is proportional to the number of full days over the past week that you've held the shares iirc. So if you buy the shares on Friday and hold them until the following Friday you get 100% of the divis expected, if you only buy the shares on Monday (say after downtrading to avoid a kneecapping) you would only expect to get 5/7ths of the divis

Edit: Oh
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:35   #292
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

right, i put my divi into prince philip, probably something of a risk, but hey, its only a game innit?
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:15   #293
1-X
overtired

I just sold 70% of my Gordon Ramsay (he's doing ok and I'm sure he has a new series coming up where he teaches celebs to cook but I don't want to risk all on him), and put the proceeds into Suranne Jones, (apparently a coronation street bint who already has a £3.89 potential divi)
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:23   #294
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

re-e-e-e-eaaaallly?

she seems like a much better bet than old phil now
Unread 21 May 2004, 15:47   #295
1-X
overtired

weekly bump for decision time again

i'm on 1m and will be downtrading on monday, but I'd like to get 900k of it into someone good for 6.4-ish days of divis. And that's the problem.

For this week, I don't have a fooking clue...
Unread 21 May 2004, 15:48   #296
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

The messageboards are torn between hoping there's more coverage of Palthrow's sprog, some reckon Davina though I can't see it myself, others say Ramsey again.

I've gone with Ramsey simply because there isn't an alternative that I can see yet. Should see where things are going by tomorrow afternoon.
Unread 21 May 2004, 15:49   #297
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rebuy Ramsey?

EFB!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 00:41   #298
1-X
overtired

They finally updated the potential divis and this week's safe bets seem to be

Code:
                      share p.divi
Gwyneth Paltrow       4.13   3.67
Billy Bob Thornton    1.62   1.04
Unread 22 May 2004, 00:47   #299
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

All my cash is in the Psycho Scottish Chef
Unread 22 May 2004, 01:20   #300
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Yep, me too. Don't see a reason to bail yet either. Monday's PDs should make interesting reading though.