User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 21 Oct 2003, 07:28   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i need some help :(

for the last couple of weeks, most sites i try and visit do this:
http://194.74.65.98/
anyone seen that screen before and/or know what it means/how to stop it
as its really beginning to annoy me
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 22:50   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i need some help :(

come on at least someone comment on it? has anyone even seen it before?
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 09:52   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

No, I've never seen it before you posted it here. Then again, I'm not on BT or even in the UK.

Perhaps you can look up the file "hosts" and "lmhosts.sam" on your system and see if they have entries pointing to that address. These are your router files but I really doubt that they would redirect you to BT's help page.
Also, a friend of mine installed audioBliss some time ago, that redirected all his visitted URLS to either yellowpages or Amazon webpage. Perhaps you're buggered by some likeley proggy.

That's all I can comment, it prolly won't get you anywhere.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 10:10   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

your adsl is fked.
contact your provider.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 10:13   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

cheers NB3
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 23:39   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've seen this before when the BT Openworld monkeys have been trying to convince me it's my end at fault and not theirs. Check you are using the correct username for your account. Unless it's fixed again in that case make up a fault and badger BT support and refuse to admit it's working. An hour of doing this should be satisfying

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 11:40   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
your adsl is fked.
contact your provider.
Exactly. I would have thought this was obvious...

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 15:20   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
your adsl is fked.
contact your provider.
In addition, if they were unaware of this before you rang then they need shooting.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 21:24   #9
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
for the last couple of weeks, most sites i try and visit do this:
http://194.74.65.98/
anyone seen that screen before and/or know what it means/how to stop it
as its really beginning to annoy me
I had it for a couple of days, you know BTOpenworld ADSL have deployed their new browser thingy..... well I put that on, and logged in through that and haven't had any problems since (I don't use the browser, I use IE, I just logged in once and it seemed to solve that problem).
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 15:34   #10
tomboy78

I have the same problem too. The difference in my situation is the fact that I am NOT a customer of BT Openworld, but Plusnet on a bt line.

In my office we use a dreytek2600. And I tried restarting that. Im running winXP sp1.

The funny thing is there are 6 computers in this network, but only two of the computers are redirected to 194.74.65.98, while the others are working fine.

I tried pinging in DOS: ping www.google.com, but this actually pings the bt page. However if I type ping 216.239.59.99 (google's ip) this works as fine.
Also if I type http://216.239.59.99 in the url field in a browser I can reach google.com. So it seems there is something wrong with the DNS or something.

The strange thing is that only two computers out of 6 are not working. I tried with both IE6 and Opera browsers and they are both affected.

I have looked on the internet and I can't find a solution. And unlike the previous post, I can't find where to download BT browser, and I'm not really keen on it either. (that shit software will probably set itself as default browser etc).

cheers
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 10:23   #11
PiotrPan

PiotrPan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I've got that screen recently and now I cannot access most of websites.
Also I've noticed that if I'm not getting the page my browser starts openning the pages when I clicke on the links but it closes itself afterwords without reason.

It started installing the mozilla browser and google toolbar. Might have they cosed the problem?

I really look forward to find the solution.

Please write here if found one or experienced the same problem.

Thanks
PiotrPan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 10:28   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiotrPan
I really look forward to find the solution.
Have you even read the rest of the thread?
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 14:11   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Have you even read the rest of the thread?
Taking all bets!
I got 6/7:1 on no, or an outside on yes at 100:1!
Roll up roll up!
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 00:26   #14
PiotrPan

I tried to but did not understand what to do stop that BT s..t.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 09:13   #15
PiotrPan

If there is anyone still looking for the solution to the BT page problem go to other forum http://forums.infomaticsonline.co.uk...message=216518
They might be help too ;-)

All the best