User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 16:42   #1
ItotheDtotheI

Wiring cases with built in USB ports

I'm building a PC and the case has built in USB ports at the front, and a bundle of wires leading out of it. The mobo has 2 rows of pins for the case USB ports to plug into, but all the wires leading from the case are individual and I have no idea how to wire them in. Has anyone got or know where to get a wireing guide for this? I'd rather not use the trial and error approach!
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 22:49   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Should be trivial to find with google.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 17:06   #3
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
rtfm

each connector should have some letters or numbers on it, which if u look at the manual should match the pin with the same letters/numbers labeled in the manual

i u don't got a manual google for it or goto the the mobo's support site
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote