User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2014, 12:03   #601
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

What rep? The one laying tatters since you, MM and Clouds ventured on AD to stroke your ego's?

I actually think a lot of people werent overally bothered by you until you 3 started posting. Now... well i think you have more enemies than their is alliances playing!!!

Everytime one of you post everyones replies make you look like complete tools. Lying through your teeth, making out your alliance with the 11 mill score and 20 mill value lead is not good enough to win (but that you havent fenced/napped your way into that position, how has this happened otherwise if you are so crap?), having posts that contradict each other with your actions/intentions.

Now is it me or does it seem that any alliance that is in contention and comes on here and starts running their mouths to justify their actions to the trolls ends up losing the round?

Im thinking any FaNG round that Bitcher and Connotard werent kept on a leash, Spore when Faceless came back at them and won after Forest and Bitcher started justifying stuff on AD or every round that Vikings played and RexDrax was allowed near a keyboard (people probably hit you for offending their eyes with a wall of text tbh). Am i right?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 12:16   #602
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
The conflict never should have gone on this long to be honest - it was meant just to give you guys a slap for your earlier attacks on us.
Don't all wars start like that… so go into wars expecting length and you won't be disappointed. In any event, this seems disingenuous; since the war against P3n seems to have been 3 on one if you wanted it over you should just stop, let the war move to 2 on 1, P3n might then get the last punch but since they would still have 2 other opponents it would probably not be a hard one.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 12:26   #603
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps you are right Londo
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 13:22   #604
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Don't all wars start like that… so go into wars expecting length and you won't be disappointed. In any event, this seems disingenuous; since the war against P3n seems to have been 3 on one if you wanted it over you should just stop, let the war move to 2 on 1, P3n might then get the last punch but since they would still have 2 other opponents it would probably not be a hard one.
Confirmed bf fail. Similar to the fail them and faceless had earlier in the round when we were at war with ultores
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:03   #605
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
No difference. You gal raid someone and become their most hostile and they hit you back. Its called playing PA.. I know you guys don't like been hit but get a grip. The fact your using this as your excuse to coordinate with 2 other allies to hit us when your in a much better position much later in the round is also quite pathetic.

With regards to clouds post about you shouldn't hold grudges or take previous rounds politics into another round, I think I can make an exception to this next round
q other allinaces who said they didnt coordinate, they also just didnt like you ... so the only ones here crying is p3ng hcs who made stupid choices and bit off more then they could chew.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:06   #606
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What rep? The one laying tatters since you, MM and Clouds ventured on AD to stroke your ego's?

I actually think a lot of people werent overally bothered by you until you 3 started posting. Now... well i think you have more enemies than their is alliances playing!!!

Everytime one of you post everyones replies make you look like complete tools. Lying through your teeth, making out your alliance with the 11 mill score and 20 mill value lead is not good enough to win (but that you havent fenced/napped your way into that position, how has this happened otherwise if you are so crap?), having posts that contradict each other with your actions/intentions.

Now is it me or does it seem that any alliance that is in contention and comes on here and starts running their mouths to justify their actions to the trolls ends up losing the round?

Im thinking any FaNG round that Bitcher and Connotard werent kept on a leash, Spore when Faceless came back at them and won after Forest and Bitcher started justifying stuff on AD or every round that Vikings played and RexDrax was allowed near a keyboard (people probably hit you for offending their eyes with a wall of text tbh). Am i right?

here we go with the water works ...
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:20   #607
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
q other allinaces who said they didnt coordinate, they also just didnt like you ... so the only ones here crying is p3ng hcs who made stupid choices and bit off more then they could chew.
Feel free to explain our stupid choices, contra your own stupid choices... Stop making retarded excuses for why we got blocked against by alliances we had given 0 hostiles too. "they didn't like you" is just bias...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:22   #608
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think we are still awaiting to see why ND doesn't like p3nguins and felt the need to join in with you in hitting them when they were napped to them. ND cant exactly claim p3nguins hung them out to try, been napped to them for half the round

And as far as Spore were concerned they had an advantage to hit p3nguins, they are going for top planet & gal

I don't see why p3nguins HC made stupid choices though to be fair. They made the round more exciting by challenging Ultores, which they did loose, while you on the other hand from what I hear decided to avoid them till a block decided to hit them.

I think its been said a few times already but there is no skill in napping the universe for first. So although p3nguins are at the moment 5th and have had people emo id say they brought more excitement and entertainment to this round then you did and yet still have a shot for getting top planet

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:25   #609
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Your top planet is in vac mode...

And as has been said already - ND were hitting BF before they started on you guys - my gal got hit 3 nights in a row by ND....
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:28   #610
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your top planet is in vac mode...

And as has been said already - ND were hitting BF before they started on you guys - my gal got hit 3 nights in a row by ND....
Im not in p3nguins, so the 'your' doesn't apply to me

I think assman put it quite well in an earlier post. Yes you were hitting each other then ironically the night ND and you stopped hitting each other was the same night ND dropped the nap with p3nguins. Was this a coincidence?

Only to then a few days later join in on hitting them with Spore

Anyway think we are going to go around in circles here. Cant say ive ever been a fan of Kaiba but what he said earlier about you keep making the same excuses and keep been proven wrong is quite accurate.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:31   #611
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Thats a matter of opinion. You have chosen to believe p3nguins distorted version of events.

Kai is not right about anything, hes just a sad lonely troll with no mates
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:46   #612
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Thats a matter of opinion. You have chosen to believe p3nguins distorted version of events.

Kai is not right about anything, hes just a sad lonely troll with no mates
I don't really need to believe p3nguins on anything, I can see with my own eyes from the forums alone that you and the other Black Flag representatives have changed your stories several times. A prime example was telling the world a few pages back that you 3 were not coordinated against p3nguins, then you came out and admitted when you were doing the attacks you did in fact coordinate with Spore and ND.. can you see why your building a hole for yourself?

Btw this did make me chuckle from a few pages back:

Quote:
Ive brought back nd (with the help of good members) from rank 6th and no roids to a win ... 'not playing for the win' is just an excuse of poor leadership.
So above is a quote from Maniac Magic, I believe to be one of your current HCs? Its extracted from a post I believe was on page 9 of this thread. He is of course pointing out if you use the excuse of 'not playing for the win' or, in other terms, give up to easily he sees that as an excuse of poor leadership. Now I post a quote from your post just 2 pages back:

Quote:
Black Flag may not deserve the win - But we wont win - Ultores will win. If you cant see that then please pull your head out of your ass and smell the sunshine!

Does this mean Black Flag also has poor leadership? You appear to be making excuses or giving up the win already when in first place. 2 HC of the same alliance but 2 totally different statements. Now you wonder why people think your just talking rubbish?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:51   #613
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I don't really need to believe p3nguins on anything, I can see with my own eyes from the forums alone that you and the other Black Flag representatives have changed your stories several times. A prime example was telling the world a few pages back that you 3 were not coordinated against p3nguins, then you came out and admitted when you were doing the attacks you did in fact coordinate with Spore and ND.. can you see why your building a hole for yourself?
I said we werent originally - when we realised we were all after the same thing, and this was after 3 or 4 nights of hitting them - I made a google doc of top 20 p3ng planets to share with the other two alliances to stop us stepping on each others toes.

We didnt encourage spore or nd to hit p3ng, they were doing it off their own backs - thats my point.

We havent given up on the win - I was just being realistic. Perhaps a tad pessimistic. And if you read my posts, I also said myself and blackflags members look forward to the challenge the next 2 weeks will bring.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:59   #614
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Does this mean Black Flag also has poor leadership? You appear to be making excuses or giving up the win already when in first place. 2 HC of the same alliance but 2 totally different statements. Now you wonder why people think your just talking rubbish?
Me and MM aren't the same person, and I am pretty sure even if we are part of the same alliance, we are still allowed to have different view points

Black Flag are a good alliance - perhaps we have annoyed some people, cant be helped in a war game, but our members are certainly capable of winning.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 16:26   #615
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Lol good alliance. You've proven nothing and continue to do so
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 16:49   #616
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
same goes for p3n
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 17:55   #617
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have p3nguins ever been deliberately hostile to anyone? It seems you are hostile by accident to quite a few people and don't expect any sort of repercussions from it- just an observation
Its quite diffrent attacking people by nightly raids, forts or not, and ganging up on someone alongside 3 other alliances?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:05   #618
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have p3nguins ever been deliberately hostile to anyone? It seems you are hostile by accident to quite a few people and don't expect any sort of repercussions from it- just an observation
It may just be an observation but it is an odd one. Although we attacked each other simultaneously I don't think anyone in p3n or ult would say the hostilities between us was not deliberate.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:10   #619
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
same goes for p3n
Think we've gained more respect than bf has pal
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:29   #620
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Think we've gained more respect than bf has pal
how?
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:53   #621
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Think we are still awaiting to see why ND doesn't like p3nguins and felt the need to join in with you in hitting them when they were napped to them. ND cant exactly claim p3nguins hung them out to try, been napped to them for half the round

And as far as Spore were concerned they had an advantage to hit p3nguins, they are going for top planet & gal

I don't see why p3nguins HC made stupid choices though to be fair. They made the round more exciting by challenging Ultores, which they did loose, while you on the other hand from what I hear decided to avoid them till a block decided to hit them.

I think its been said a few times already but there is no skill in napping the universe for first. So although p3nguins are at the moment 5th and have had people emo id say they brought more excitement and entertainment to this round then you did and yet still have a shot for getting top planet
I went out drinking with mysteries last night (im on vacation) and he doesnt even know ... im pretty sure ND doesnt even know, so keep waiting.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:55   #622
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm block, hate campaign.
I really must read this sh1t more often to find out what our politics are.
Hahahahahah.
Keep guessing.

BTW MM my spies told me of the collusion between you and Myst, next time you are over here then you can buy me a pint or 3 too.
ND love you all, and the more roids you have, the more we love you
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:55   #623
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
how?
by getting their whole alliance on here crying at once?
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 18:58   #624
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
What exactly do we need to prove? We wanted to hit you, we wanted revenge, we got it ...

Then you guys ran to AD to gang bang this thread complaining, crying, and calling our choices stupid.

However I still dont see what choices were stupid? Were they stupid cause your feelings were hurt?
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 19:09   #625
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
Hmmm block, hate campaign.
I really must read this sh1t more often to find out what our politics are.
Hahahahahah.
Keep guessing.

BTW MM my spies told me of the collusion between you and Myst, next time you are over here then you can buy me a pint or 3 too.
ND love you all, and the more roids you have, the more we love you
... damn ginger leaked on me ... not while drinking tho ... or ... in person at all
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 19:41   #626
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
... damn ginger leaked on me ... not while drinking tho ... or ... in person at all
The mind boggles !!!!!!!
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 19:43   #627
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then you guys ran to AD to gang bang this thread complaining, crying, and calling our choices stupid.
Sorry this is silly, we most certainly did not run to to AD. It was days before our being bashed was even mentioned here and when it first came up the first p3n members to respond simply pointed out that p3n was ignorant of the causes of the attacks (I was paying attention in the hopes someone would enlighten me!). It was only after you began arguing that p3n members and hc began crawling out of the woodwork to air their grievances/shock/outrage.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 20:20   #628
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Makes sense, you could of saved some dignity and died quietly.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:08   #629
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

It was Killeah who brought up that p3n was being roided, and since none of ND/Spore/BF block representatives replied quickly enough, "p3n cry babies" was kind enough to enlight us

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:16   #630
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

P3n lost little dignity in this forum propaganda war.
It was started by an uninvolved person asking….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Who is hitting p3n ? and why?
He was answered with a fairly neutral response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Spore, Blackflag and ND. Spore because they think we have been hitting them (though it has only been a few targets in gal raids so far as I am aware ) the other two I am as much in the dark as you are.
BF denied it was involved….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Black Flag didn't attack last night.
Then you raised the matter of SKs...

Quote:
p3n cried early on about BF hitting a fort, they then retaliated hitting two forts with 3x as many BF and even included sks on a BF HC ... then when they wanted our help and BF bitched about SKs p3n had the nerve to make threats about building more and show BF what real SKs would be ...
You see you started trying to justify the gang bang before any P3n members had done any more than simply say it was happening. If they are not allowed to whine in response to you a, dredging up the deep past (or more than a few hundred ticks back!) and b, trying to deny you were raping them at a all, then what is a legitimate discussion of current politics in your view?

One or both sides may be wrong in their perception of how the war started, which was how the whining on here started, but its quite easy to see who was whining here first!

Disclaimer I am not, never have been a member of P3nguins!
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:26   #631
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
You could have not been a bunch of tards and actually attacked someone competitive instead of lolbashing an ally with no hope of winning. The fact that they will 3 fleet you out of spite till round end shows how stupid a decision it was.

An alliance made up of the egos from Fang and Vikings with a few extra bellends like MM and Buly and should we really expected anything more....
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:33   #632
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Kaiba, go get a job
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:36   #633
Krypton
KK

Quote:
What exactly do we need to prove? We wanted to hit you, we wanted revenge, we got it ...

However I still dont see what choices were stupid? Were they stupid cause your feelings were hurt?
Lol

You could have left us and ultores to take chunks out of each other early round. Instead you and face thought it was smart to get involved...wp

You could have left us to fight off nd and spore on our own or tried to ceasefire far sooner.

You literally could have avoided any sort of confrontation and instead all you and your other incompetent hc's have done is anger us to the extent that we will go out of our way to make sure you don't win the round. It was very very stupid on your part. One on one with ult going into the last week with a 10m score lead & you'd have probably had a big roid lead too. All you've done with your incompetence, cowardly behaviour and decisions has cost yourselves an easy victory. Instead you tried to bash the 4th ranked alliance who was of no threat to the extent that they would rather king make ult, an ally that truly deserves to win. That sir...is stupidity on another level.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:37   #634
Krypton
KK

Proving more and more how your ally is doomed to fail
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:56   #635
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
You could of saved some dignity and not all looked like complete idiots on these forums.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 21:59   #636
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:

Your choices were stupid for one simple reason. You chose, when first and in a strong position, to hit an alliance which was ranked 5th while Ultores closed the gap on you. You sacrificed your win for your own ego of revenge. And now youll have Ultores, p3nguins and most likely Faceless roid you back to the stone age. About time we saw how you cope under pressure.. as you've avoided it all round

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 23:13   #637
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
How often in recent pa history has the winning alliance 'deserved' the win?
Er... last round. Spore.

Consensus from every alliance HC I spoke too was that Spore earnt that win through sweat and blood.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 23:15   #638
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Er... last round. Spore.

Consensus from every alliance HC I spoke too was that Spore earnt that win through sweat and blood.
Did you only speak to the other HC's in Spore? LOL
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 23:18   #639
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Who is Willzzz btw??
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 23:20   #640
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Er... last round. Spore.

Willzzz is all knowing and wise. A true gentleman
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 23:52   #641
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

Willzzz is all knowing and wise. A true gentleman
That's great info, and his irc Nick is? He says he doesn't like me but you lot are chatting so much shit that he is siding with me over you!! I wanna pm him a <3
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 04:37   #642
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how distorted the views are in AD hahaha
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 05:40   #643
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serio View Post
I love how distorted the views are in AD hahaha

And yet if you can wade through all the BS, you can actually find the thread of truth winding its way through. This thread is actually quite enlightening, on multiple fronts heh.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 05:53   #644
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
And yet if you can wade through all the BS, you can actually find the thread of truth winding its way through. This thread is actually quite enlightening, on multiple fronts heh.
Basically, just skip Kaibas posts, then you are one step closer
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 06:57   #645
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who is Willzzz btw??
One of the original HC's in Legion doubt you'll find him on irc tbh he's usually just idling on the legion servers but his nick is that

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 07:20   #646
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
One of the original HC's in Legion doubt you'll find him on irc tbh he's usually just idling on the legion servers but his nick is that
Thank you Assman

Btw ManiacMagic i would more likely saying if we shoved your posts through the 'whine filter' first to squeeze out all the bullshit and the 'emo'tions then you would have barfely said 2 words on here.

But when you actually read through my posts in this thread you will see people agreeing with a lot of the bigger and general ones, i havent seen ANYONE say ANYTHING nice about a word you hve typed yet.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 07:23   #647
Buly

Quote:
An alliance made up of the egos from Fang and Vikings with a few extra bellends like MM and Buly and should we really expected anything more....
I play in BF?
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 07:29   #648
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

What a whine fest. God almighty you lot are pathetic (including my co-BF guys).
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 08:27   #649
TheoDD

Quote:

Only one mentioning stupid choises as far as i can be arsed to read is yourself. I see that you are retarded MM, but please try to restrain yourself from looking like a complete idiot.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 08:28   #650
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
What a whine fest. God almighty you lot are pathetic (including my co-BF guys).