User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 31 Jul 2017, 19:57   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Illuvatar - Goodbye to Planetarion

Hi Guys,

After thinking anf hesitating to play more than enough times I finally put my personal freedom over a game that requires to much of menthal emergy for myself. I have been playing Planetarion since the early years and have been member of too many alliances - guess ya all know who I am - my nicks from past to present have been changed alot, the last knew me as Antigone or Varok.

Thanks to TSU ROCK WP etc. for giving me the abilitiy to play in an alliance back in the days. Also thanks to my fuzzies Teddy_Bear xzar and whoever I played with.

I wll login to irc to say hello to the restless sometimes. you know what I mean

Peace Out Illuvatar

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2017, 23:26   #2
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Illuvatar - Goodbye to Planetarion

Bye Antigone
Unread 1 Aug 2017, 16:54   #3
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Cya bud was a pleasure playing with you the times I did have a great life outside the game

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2017, 20:14   #4
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough

Cya Illu
enjoy RL (for some time)
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote