User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:24   #1
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye, PAX, Blocks and Hypocrites

Goodbye.

This isn’t a I am quitting Pa cause it stinks thread so you are safe to read on. Due to RL issues (I have to work again), I won’t be on irc at all and thus imo am no longer effectively playing. I will continue to let my planet run (no delete button still) more so to see how the game develops than to play it though. I am hoping this break will either give me the chance to stop playing (yes it is additive) or make me want to play at some later date.
That said I would like to thank the community for a fun 2 and something years, even bitching with and at you guys has been fun. I would like to thank the following alliances ofc listed will be those I have been part of or worked with, all others make the game what it is, and although not mentioned you all have my respect.
First and foremost a huge sad goodbye and I will miss you goes out to []LCH[], I have been with this alliance since I started playing PA (RD 3) and have never left it, it was the only reason to play PA, the alliance and my friends in it. Anyone who knows PA politics will know I now have to thank ToT, the German fcuckers gave the rd’s a whole new perspective for me (and learnt me not to click any links in irc chans), without our team work a lot less ppl would know and/or respect []LCH[].
Thanks also go out to the following alliances, Eclipse (they are not fury ffs), Ely, FaNG,
Virus and ofc the GTO community.

On a personnel note, I would like to say good bye to the following ppl and those that I am about to miss, thx for the laughs, the time spent helping me play and for being blocking muthafcukers. Teas, Hangman, Ace, VeXiX, Donkie, Alka, Nemmy(rofl), Lan, Nitros, King, Alka, Devonian, DaRuler, remy, Marduck(quack), Wakko, Sonnenbomber(thx for the bed offer), Heartless, illogical, merle, steigle, colwolf, focht, zhil, cheerios, senator and all those that I have not mentioned and will now flame me.
fcuk me nearly forgot [ÌRVINE] waassaa shames, no more lollipops i guess

PAX

Thought I would get this in here, I am one of those not really enjoying rdX, I would have continued playing to see how it develops but it wasn’t coded to be fun for me, my planet is doing ok (top 10%) so I must be doing something right, but I miss the fun of the full out roid grabby at any price attacks, I feel the complicated research paths have stagnated the combat in the game, for alliances attacking is ofc the way to go, but imagine you are a single player, no alliance and can’t mine your roids till you have res for cargoxxx, you just sit and watch your planet and wait 60 hrs, bit sad that. I am sure the game will develop but I had hoped for a more polished and better thought out game concept for the future of PA.

Blocks and Hypocrites

One good thing about the game concept atm is the political possibilities, we can block form naps, do pretty much as we wish and they can be broken at any time, no shared gals to worry about and members are hard coded into the alliance, what more can you ask. So all those moaning, don’t.
I have been approached by at least 7 alliances asking or hinting at some kind of co-operation this round, so either HC’s within the same alliance aren’t talking to each other, or there are a lot of hypocrites out there, get on with the game ffs, you know it’s the politics that are the most fun anyways.

Bye bye for now hope to see you all tin a future round and will be popping into irc every now and then.

See you all in #LCH

waassaa
[]LCH[] HC
ToT HC

*edit* rather bad typo in title

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.

Last edited by waassaa; 26 Sep 2003 at 13:19.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:37   #2
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with ur work, etc.

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 11:37   #3
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Unhappy Sad

Oi Waassaa,

PA loses another great player. I certainly hope you will bb some round.

Ive known you for 1 round only, but i still wanna thank you for your work for []LCH[] and dedication.

No more words needed....

Remy AKA JIA_Remy AKA Remarelo
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:31   #4
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:34   #5
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
A very special person is leaving PA (for a while at least )

It's been great times m8, and you will be back I'm sure
Now get your *ss in that plane and get to work hehe

Ace
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 12:46   #6
Teas

Teas is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

One of my oldest m8s in PA leavin´
Thx for being a good m8!

We´ll see you back soon!

At least i dont need to be his 24/7 Human Flash manual anymore.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 13:44   #7
Stiegl
GTO HC

Stiegl is an unknown quantity at this point
blah, u misspelled my name FS

was fun to play with u m8 and i whish u gl in rl with work and family!
hope we meet one day for snowboarding or some vodka-bull

/me kisses nemmy and hides
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:24   #8
Jebba

Jebba is an unknown quantity at this point
Later m8 ;(
Jebba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:31   #9
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
sad to see u go waassaa. another very good member of our command team leaving :/
was a great time to work with you and lch, there will be a big gap now.
enjoy RL

wish u good luck in sachsenbombers homeland

bye
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 16:48   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
/me waves goobye

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:22   #11
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Good luck in rl waassaa..
thanks for the cooperation and the killing we've done in the past rounds..
/me flames for not being mentioned

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:34   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Cyas waassaa as nice a guy as your likely to meet.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:40   #13
VeXiX

VeXiX is an unknown quantity at this point
gawd,after nearly a years absence from pa ive come back and now ur off m8../me is getting paranoidBut be warned,as with me,you will return eventually...there is no escape from this madness mwa mwa mwauhahaha ...wot nooo not the straitjacket no nooo not the needles...argh...

gl btw m8 and run...run like the wind......
VeXiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:13   #14
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Angry byesie bye

Goodbye waassaa

Thanks for taking me in as an inexperienced n00b and showing me how pa works. Thanks for powerblocking (previous rounds)and getting me into a top 10 gal. Thanks for teaching me how to not only look at pa politics but also how to understand them.

Thanks for the advice on women.
Thanks for the few bacardi breezers you bought me (feel free to buy some more)
Thanks for nipping into Wigan to see me on the day I got my GCSE results (express from spain via glasgow )
Thanks for all the great times mate. You will be missed.

(waassaa = my pa daddy. he even tells me that my suits are crap and i need a haircut. )

I'll see you on irc sometime. Have a good one.

oh, and thanks for []LCH[]... it seriously rocks. like, rocks beyond all comprehension. even more than that infact. rawr!

/me licks illogical on teh nose
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:52   #15
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Dont be a stranger waassaa, cya around, kick some ass in dunkeldeutschland and have some beers
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:12   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Aurevoir.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:49   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have fun in real life...
I feel we all will be joining you shortly.

Round 9 was fun
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 15:32   #18
Xenium
PA-Radio DJ

Xenium is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye waassaa, and make sure you drink the right Beer(Heineken) in germany.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:38   #19
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
sorry to see u go mate
was nice playing with u R9

good luck and have fun irl
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:42   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gl waassaa nice to of had the oppurtunity to play with you in 9.5 even if both of us kinda went inactive but still finished big :P

have fun
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 10:08   #21
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Gl out there, it's a big universe (well, it used to be, once upon a time ).

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 12:12   #22
Asar

Asar is an unknown quantity at this point
[]ByE[] See you around, []LCH[] Will miss you
Asar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 12:20   #23
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
gl with your job mate, when you do your rl job as good as being LCH HC you wont need the luck
you will be missed!

later mate!
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 18:04   #24
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road
wow this came as a total shock and a sad one at that i know me and you have never seen eye to eye but i wish you and nemmy the best of luck in RL ill be sorry to see you go

SOLID
SOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 11:06   #25
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Goodbye, PAX, Blocks and Hitocxrits

Bye waassaa
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:35   #26
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

/Me cries like a little girl!!

I am very sorry to see this happen, the best, most influential, and hard but fair HC i ever had, gave me the chance to be in a command position of a round winning alliance which even though meant no sleep was my greatest PA time ever....

Sorry i couldnt be there to help this round mate, but i am sure some day we can work together again, i hope so anyways.

Sayonara.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:56   #27
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

So its damn work again that makes a nice ?!!? player quit.............
Go make the money!

DunkelGraf - no i do not want to work -
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 20:04   #28
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

DUDE noooooooooooooooo

w0rd

LENIN Grumpy Bastardo to the end
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 13:31   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

ah well

Good luck wassaa in whatever you do. Your a nice guy and I hope you do well in whatever you do. I can tell you retirement isn't so bad.

Look after yourself buddy

Rumad
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote