User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 15 Mar 2010, 21:49   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
eXcessum playing again!

You might know me from failures such as Omen r30, or WAFHH r31.
Here I am again, ready to go at it again. This time more hopeless and less likely to succeed!

Regardless, if you know me, or some other faggot who plays in eXcessum, and you want to play with a "skilled" group of players, be in the most racist and egocentric environment in this community then come give me or Pommeh a pm in #eXcessum

Basically, we will be setting up attacks each night! We have The-Hoff ( bot ) and sms service so that we can sms harass you at night for defence.
Activity is a requirement I spose!

*edit*
[21:59:30] <@foxeh> Wishmaster
[21:59:35] <@foxeh> i demand that u edit your post
[21:59:39] <@foxeh> and point out that they can pm me aswell
[21:59:42] <@foxeh> so i can feel important
*edit*

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Wishmaster; 15 Mar 2010 at 22:00.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 21:52   #2
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about
Re: eXcessum playing again!

w00t, first!
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 00:07   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

will you all go cath to ensure in total failure?
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 00:29   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
will you all go cath to ensure in total failure?
Yes, thats the plan. Why take any chances?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 07:09   #5
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Good luck, mah black brothers!
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 07:49   #6
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I can't remember if it is Wishmaster or Pommeh i like nowadays, but either way it's an alliance worth joining.

Gl!
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 08:37   #7
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 10:18   #8
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
I can't remember if it is Wishmaster or Pommeh i like nowadays, but either way it's an alliance worth joining.

Gl!
All I can say is that it's probably not wishmaster.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 11:20   #9
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Regardless, if you know me, or some other faggot who plays in eXcessum, and you want to play with a "skilled" group of players, be in the most racist and egocentric environment in this community
Quote:
Good luck, mah black brothers!
Why this game has a declining playerbase is a constant mystery to me, and surely it cannot be due to the fact that most of the people who do play are pond life that should have been extinguished at birth.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 12:30   #10
ricoshay

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Obviously, you fail at having a sense of humour. But it's ok, the world needs Palins.
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 12:41   #11
RoversRoy

RoversRoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Why this game has a declining playerbase is a constant mystery to me, and surely it cannot be due to the fact that most of the people who do play are pond life that should have been extinguished at birth.
Thats a bit harsh!?! I'm only starting to get into Planetarion!
RoversRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 13:15   #12
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Obviously, you fail at having a sense of humour.
Are you seriously trying to excuse the drivel you typed as a form of comedy?

I have had cases of the shits that were more amusing.
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 14:07   #13
ricoshay

I am sure you did. I bet you are using all of them for inspiration when posting.
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 14:39   #14
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
I am sure you did. I bet you are using all of them for inspiration when posting.
Another staggering contribution.
Well done.
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 14:51   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lighten up, dude.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 15:33   #16
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Lighten up, dude.
I apologize.
I really must learn to be more accepting of people making light of racism and homophobia.

Unread 16 Mar 2010, 16:05   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I apologize.
I really must learn to be more accepting of people making light of racism and homophobia.

yes, you really have to.
This is the ****ing internet man, and if anything, we are just giving a gentle warning so that we dont get moralfags like you.
Can you now please get out of this thread?

Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 16:43   #18
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ricoshay 1
other guy 0

!
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 12:19   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

ricoshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 15:36   #20
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Where can i book the tickets for the main event?
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 17:11   #21
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
I apologize.

Listen to any random crappy rap song (all rap is crap) and you'll hear more racism. Making fun of non hetero sexuals should also be allowed since these people are a ''genetic failure''. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE THOUGH!
Unread 20 Mar 2010, 14:15   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm sure Newt told me he wasn't playing this round but I can't see that happening if eXcessum is back.
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 06:33   #23
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

its not really excessum :P

therefore young newt shall not be playing
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2010, 15:39   #24
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

dont bother...its a bunch of bloated egos, racist fags.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2010, 17:53   #25
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
dont bother...its a bunch of bloated egos, racist fags.
and u love it!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2010, 23:10   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

^^

oh, we could need another cath or 2!

Quote: