User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 May 2009, 01:42   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WAFHH Recruitment Policy (WARP)

Since there has been alot of criticism about the size of the BGs, where WAFHH being one of them, I really feel the need to clarify our numbers, why we didnt recruit up to 120, or joined another alliance which planned to do so!
So here goes!

WAFHH is short for Wishmaster And Foxman Holding Hands. Probably the worst alliance name ever, and the most homoesexual one ( might be a reason also for our smal number, but I will not in this post go more into details regarding this! )

This was a project Foxman started at the end of last round. He wanted a smal group of good active people which he trusted 100%, as we were tired of idiots from lithuania who relayed and spied in Omen. I was forced into taking some role here because while drunk I ended up in the bg / ally name!

Now, the important part here, the big things I just think all of you have been dying to find out. WHY! Why did we only recruit the few people we did? Why didnt we join another alliance to fight with them for #1?
HOW! How did we recruit? WHAT! What is different from our recruitment to other alliances / bgs.

Let me start with why.
Simply, neither of us have the energy or will to actively contact more than a few people. The fact that I ve just failed miserably with Omen in r30 might also be a good reason why only idiots would actually care to join us.

I hope the first point made it all clearer, but lets continue cause I know there is alot all of you are eager to learn more about. How did our recruitment policy work?
Basicly, we contacted a few people, mainly from omen r30, who had actually been part in running Omen, or had been active and trustworthy members. All were invited because we had known them for a long time. Too long probably. Also, they all for some reason which is beyond me, and probably foxman also, they like us. ( to some extent anyway ) Basicly, if you want to join WAFHH, this is not possible unless you know me or Foxman personally, or even better, you know both of us!
Why didnt we join another alliance? Both of us have egoes bigger than London tower, or something big anyway. Its hard for either of us to be good peons. Also, we felt that there were no competent alliances which would be a serious contender to Ascendancy this round. Perhaps because of their ARP?!
We had both had enough enough of ND / CT after dealing with them in r30, and neither of the other alliances really offered us anything which we were interested inn, that being said, we never bothered to find out, so no one offered anything ofc!
If someone are not being good members, Wishmaster and Foxman will simply do a dictator decission, and kick them. Democracy is a swear word in WAFHH, just like "bolivian" is one.
As already mentioned above, I spose it is possible to see the differences in our recruitment policy contra all others. It just doesnt exist enough people willing to join us to fill a 90man tag. Hence we were forced to play as a smal BG. DO NOT BLAME US FOR THAT! We cant recruit what isnt there, nor can we tell the 30 or so who actually are there, that we cant play because we wont fill the tag, and hence aare being retarded selfish planet hoes. Sorry!
I hope this clarifies our stance in regards to recruitment. And I hope this is an answer to all the questions / comments about our size this round. Now its out there, stop harrassing us!

Wishmaster and Foxman, holding hands forever.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:48   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: WAFHH Recruitment Policy (WARP)

<3

You do what you gotta do man! Which is run a 30 man group and then at some point have to team up or get faceowned!
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:53   #3
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

blocked to hell by the current #1 and #2 alliance in the uni*
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:54   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Thanks for taking your time to explain that for us, its appreciated! One question you haven't answered yet though is why was I rejected!? Or not allowed access to the attacks at least Was it something personal or more related to specific wafhh recruitment policy?

What happened if you and foxman disagreed on someone?

A few more examples clarifying the exact recruitment method would have been nice too.

And how did Lockhead's Cabeza help in recruitment? You must have struggled without a carebear and cookie system at your disposal, or did you force lockhead to add it to his bot?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:58   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They explained that they run it like a dictatorship, which pretty much answers your questions newt!
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:03   #6
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

2 ppl can't run a dictatorship, only one can Some things don't add up here.
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:07   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Thanks for taking your time to explain that for us, its appreciated! One question you haven't answered yet though is why was I rejected!? Or not allowed access to the attacks at least Was it something personal or more related to specific wafhh recruitment policy?

What happened if you and foxman disagreed on someone?

A few more examples clarifying the exact recruitment method would have been nice too.

And how did Lockhead's Cabeza help in recruitment? You must have struggled without a carebear and cookie system at your disposal, or did you force lockhead to add it to his bot?
First of all, you are welcome. As dawn approaches I am certain that others will join you in appreciating my effort to clarify this also.
You were rejected mainly because I didnt know you wanted access, secondly you are not on irc, which isnt really a recruirment, but a good thing! Also, the fact that you have no planet, and are a shit player might have affected our decission! ( a decisison we never made since u never asked ofc ) Overall its about policy isnt it? As we dont bother to pm too many, you were just left out!
I dont see us disagreeing. Its about as unthinkable as romeo and juliet commiting suicide!

Other examples, I dont know tbh. Some we just added ourselves without telling the other. Which ofc is cool.

Both me and Foxman are old-skool PA players, we are no fans of bots making decissions for us. That being said, I would, if in doubt, pm Cain and tell him to ask the Coin what would be the right decission. Alas, this has not happened yet.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:08   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
2 ppl can't run a dictatorship, only one can Some things don't add up here.
When love and thoughts mingle as strongly as they do in our case, in reality we act as one person. Some would call it creepy and weird, we like to think of it as something beutiful.

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:13   #9
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i dont realy see me and wish disagree alot, im shockingly enough more diplomatic then him while his slightly less emo then me,

in a round where we both had 16hours a day to put into a alliance, i would love to challange any #1 contendor for the win, as me and wish would clearly win

getting pussy > asc
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:13   #10
newt
Banned

LIES. I did ask to join wafhh just for attacks. Why can't you be more honest like theamion was.

It would be nice if other bgs could post their policies too, see how all the different bgs compare. Were they all dictatorships, or some more like ascendancy? Did some purposefully keep down to low numbers, or simply couldn't recruit like WAFHH. These questions need answers.
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:14   #11
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
WAFHH is short for Wishmaster And Foxman Holding Hands.
Maybe I'm just overly suspicious but I've always thought it was way more than a little co-incidental that you can't sound Waffen-SS without WAFHH. And I mean, that's not the only correlation. They were also a small, elite group loyal to a few select individuals and most people these days would consider them at least as gay as you guys. Then there's your well known dislike of Jewish people and your anti-semitic fleetnames..... I'm seriously beginning to think you didn't really die in some shithole bunker in 1945 man.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:17   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
getting pussy > asc
You seem to be saying this almost as if you expect us to disagree with you...

Why is that, Foxman? What are you really trying to say here?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:21   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Maybe I'm just overly suspicious but I've always thought it was way more than a little co-incidental that you can't sound Waffen-SS without WAFHH. And I mean, that's not the only correlation. They were also a small, elite group loyal to a few select individuals and most people these days would consider them at least as gay as you guys. Then there's your well known dislike of Jewish people and your anti-semitic fleetnames..... I'm seriously beginning to think you didn't really die in some shithole bunker in 1945 man.
ehm, nein. Eh, no!

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:22   #14
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i cant speak for the rest of WAFHH but i personally have nothing against the jews. my enemy is the latino race - especially sneaky bolivians.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:34   #15
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Very interesting id hold hands with both of you anytime but ill do Ec's when I not at work so you can see what ya think

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 02:50   #16
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

I kinda wish I had done something like this this round, last round was pretty tiring. BGs as an idea is neat but its bad for the game when there are more active players in BGs than in alliances (defined as full counted score)

From looking at gal-alliance ratio you also arent too afraid to group up in gals. Seriously look for a ND gal to hit, out of all their members there is about one 'gal'
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 06:02   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Insomnia is just having a reunion :/

We know that if we exceed 30 member we will burn out and disband. I doubt people even want to see another disband post from me on this forum

Im a bit curious tho as to why alliances like CT ND VGN ROCK etc isnt full tag. Most of them have been earlier. Is it because they dotn wont, or cant get enough members? Because if they wanted to be full tag, then the tag limit must surely be lowered to 60 or 70 as theres only two alliances able to fill it

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 06:28   #18
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

ROCK's tag is pretty much full
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 06:54   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

the 3 full ( ish ) tags are allied though, kinda a bummer

Quote:
Unread 23 May 2009, 10:13   #20
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post

getting pussy > asc
too bad you never get any

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 12:42   #21
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
too bad you never get any
more then you
Unread 23 May 2009, 15:37   #22
newt
Banned

I read in another thread that wish is quitting pa? Or certainly won't be continuing with wafhh.

Is this true? What will happen to the bg? will your WARP change as a result or will you simply disband. I am more than happy to step in as wish's replacement, though I would be making quite some modifications to the WARP in that scenario.
Unread 23 May 2009, 19:29   #23
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

s'if foxman likes 'pussy'

WAFHH are all about the man love.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 23:09   #24
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
more then you
the only pussy you get is wishmaster

(lol get it?)

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 23:10   #25
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
the 3 full ( ish ) tags are allied though, kinda a bummer
was the homosexual reference intentional or coincidence

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:10   #26
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

bragging about "pussy" on the internet. wow...
Unread 25 May 2009, 16:02   #27
Rio
Denial

Rio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
the only pussy you get is wishmaster

(lol get it?)

I generally can't see how any part of playing PA gets you pussy, infact even mentioning that you play a online game where people attack your planet would probably destroy any chance of getting pussy
Rio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 16:13   #28
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster View Post
i hope this is an answer to all the questions / comments about our size this round.
<3
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote