User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 26 Feb 2016, 20:11   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Illuminati r66

You are searching for Illumination? You always felt being on the wrong path? You want to purge the PA-Universe and want to come to a new order?
"Novus ordo seclorum"

We are "Illuminati" and we will enlight the Universe from R66 on.
We are a group consisting of returning players and a good mix or ex-players from the existing alliances.
Ill keep it short and precise: We aim for active and skilled players, who try to get the best out of this game.
We offer a good Team with Structure, Tactics and Organisation. But also good Discussions and a comfortable social structure. We will be focussed on the game and also have fun with a nice group of players.

You think you fit to us? Can we expect from you, what you expect from us?
Just come to our IRC chan if you have questions or want to learn more!

Recruitment is open! Come to #Illumination on IRC and talk to one of the OPs.
Pre-Round Politics also on #Illumination

Note : we aren't here as tourists we are here for war!!!!!!!

HC of Illuminati
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 01:41   #2
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: Illuminati r66

Ps:

As it come to my attention from my dear friend Chimp:

Illuminati has nothing to do with the NOS alliance aka Novus Ordo Seclorum

hope we cleared this matter

thank you
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 01:46   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

boo, NoS ripoff.
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 02:10   #4
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Blatant

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 02:24   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Whos running this alliance, and what does this attempt different from all the earlier attempts you have had trying to start a alliance? Black-Widows, Lions, Immortals i.e ?
From my history all your previous attempts has ended up with the tag disbandign before hitting pt200.
I would strongly advice any players to consider any player to join this alliance based on recent history.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 03:22   #6
nelito

if we want to base everything on history i assume everyone won't be even wasting any seconds to answer you as it seems,

but in order to satisfy your alter Ego, one of the alliances i created among Baddars and Fizz got first spot and it took 7 alliances to take us down,

that being said, i think the game needs a new alliance as the game stagnates
with the same old Hcs and same politics let me give you a hint for next round
if nothing changes, Ct will wait on any alliance to take on ultores and will lead a block , if you aren't bored about the same story happening every round, i am
thats why we need new HCs with no grudges that is the main reason Illuminati hc team handling politics would be players that hold no grudges against other alliances

and please for next time Butcher go play with your friend Clouds
he says he misses you
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 05:21   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Soz nelito I hate the name of the alliance.... I hope the ally name changes if not to fail
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 10:11   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
that being said, i think the game needs a new alliance as the game stagnates
with the same old Hcs and same politics let me give you a hint for next round
if nothing changes, Ct will wait on any alliance to take on ultores and will lead a block , if you aren't bored about the same story happening every round, i am
thats why we need new HCs with no grudges that is the main reason Illuminati hc team handling politics would be players that hold no grudges against other alliances
Best of luck with the alliance.

However I dont think it is the current makeup of alliances that creates this story round after round. It is a result of Ult's dominance when they are playing to win. As such if Ult wants to compete next round unless you manage to construct an equally strong alliance the overall dynamics will be similar (I hope you succeed). Either you block against them so repeating the same story or else your openness means bandwagoning with the top leading to hegemony and bitterness among the rest of the community.

Alternatively the repeat story could be upset if another alliance targets ult early!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 13:34   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Whos running this alliance, and what does this attempt different from all the earlier attempts you have had trying to start a alliance? Black-Widows, Lions, Immortals i.e ?
From my history all your previous attempts has ended up with the tag disbandign before hitting pt200.
I would strongly advice any players to consider any player to join this alliance based on recent history.
Nelito's alliance is made up of mostly Black Flag members with a few new recruits to help DC/BC if I recall correctly. It won't be anything close to Ultores or the old Black Flag, as with any new alliance, but I think with the right support it will be successful.

Nelito has struggled to form a successful alliance because he lacked the proper leadership support, but I wish him and his team the best of luck.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 13:58   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Nelito.
The game needs new alliances indeed. Hope you do well!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 17:30   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Nelito has struggled to form a successful alliance because he lacked the proper leadership support, but I wish him and his team the best of luck.
Well lets be honest, this alliance is going no where.
Why even attempt to create a new alliance if you are missing the key ingridents?
Daso, Adapt and nelito has been creating new alliances every round, and instead of wasting time on finding a "catchy name" They should do research in what it takes to run a alliance.

Again, new/old players D O N T. apply for this tag

Unread 27 Feb 2016, 17:40   #12
Steffk3n

Steffk3n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well lets be honest, this alliance is going no where.
Why even attempt to create a new alliance if you are missing the key ingridents?
Daso, Adapt and nelito has been creating new alliances every round, and instead of wasting time on finding a "catchy name" They should do research in what it takes to run a alliance.

Again, new/old players D O N T. apply for this tag

Hi Butcher,

we dont know each other. Pls stop those kind of posts here, as this new tag isnt just nelitos work. Its really not very nice trying to destroy ppls work from the beginning on.

Please behave nice and just post here if you want to know something about recruitment or politics and dont get offtopic.

I accept your personal opinion on nelito and would like to invite you to talk to him personally and dont insult others, wich also belong to this project.

Thank you.
Steffken
R71: Apprime
R70: Illuminati HC
R69: Illuminati HC
R68: Illuminati HC
R67: Black Flag Officer
R66: Black Flag Officer
R65: Rainbows Officer
R64: Black Flag
R4-R6: Wrath / Fury - GTO
Steffk3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 19:03   #13
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Nelito has his camels for his aura.

But ot good luck with the new tag. This game needs more positive attitudes to keep the small community that's left together
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 19:16   #14
Steffk3n

Steffk3n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Nelito has his camels for his aura.

But ot good luck with the new tag. This game needs more positive attitudes to keep the small community that's left together
Thanks For all really interested in bringing something new into next round!
Its still a game! and we all want to get pleasure playing it. Hope we can do a little part.

Cheers
Steffken
R71: Apprime
R70: Illuminati HC
R69: Illuminati HC
R68: Illuminati HC
R67: Black Flag Officer
R66: Black Flag Officer
R65: Rainbows Officer
R64: Black Flag
R4-R6: Wrath / Fury - GTO
Steffk3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 20:27   #15
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Lol. That is not how i work.
It was never a opionpoll wether to choose one of two deceases.
Nelito, or any cheater/punk never were bows material.

If my goal was to "achieve" stuff i would not leave winning tags like FAnG and Spore.
How does it work then?
And what are your goals, besides the obvious spamming forums with useless none factual things?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 22:29   #16
nelito

Theodd. can i convince you into playing a round ?
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 00:03   #17
deras

deras is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Theodd. can i convince you into playing a round ?
He is busy idling with the Norse Gods, just like the rest of us. As you saw this round I think the soft breeze has already been made :-) but gl creating anything. Hope you're learning from your history, and don't let the same mistakes tear you down again.

[Norse]deras

[G-II] [Xanadu] [TGV] [Ðragons] [KoN] [Ouzo]

R48: xVx
R47: Haven
R46: The Galactic Vikings
R45: Ultores
R44: Conspiracy
R10-R43:
R3-R9: Ðragons/Knights of Ni!/Genesis-II/Xanadu/Ouzo/ApoCalypse
deras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 11:22   #18
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

good luck Illuminati!

i hope it works out well for you guys!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:35   #19
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Aww, Farmer-Bob gone mental again (can he go mental again if he's been out of it since birth?). I guess my new signature text fits him perfectly... even if it wasn't the reason adding it. I do hope he one day realizes that he hasn't actually ran a single successful tag himself (don't even try saying FaNG, Spore, whatnot) and couldn't even keep the one he founded (or did he even found it?)...

Key ingredients for an ally?
- People that dare to give a try? -
- Means of communication with those people? -
- Adequate tools to help those people succeed? -
Everything else is just bonus... I happily encourage anyone that meet those "requirements" to give it a go, the more the merrier, variety is the spice and what not.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 15:31   #20
Exor

Exor is an unknown quantity at this point

they got gd ppl wich will keep Nelito under control.

good luck!
Exor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 16:50   #21
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ps:

As it come to my attention from my dear friend Chimp:

Illuminati has nothing to do with the NOS alliance aka Novus Ordo Seclorum

hope we cleared this matter

thank you
Actually I'm pretty sure it did. I'm sure it was a smaller tag/recruitment wing for nos. Anyway I am afraid your using a tag name which already existed in PA.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 17:13   #22
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I am afraid your using a tag name which already existed in PA.
Yet not registered, so it's legit.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 17:16   #23
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Good luck Illuminati

ps... i don't see any mention of an alliance or BG or anything related to the name on the PA wiki so get off your high horses plz
and as has been mentioned 3 minutes ago if it was that important it would have been registered still

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 17:27   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...ulltext=Search

Take your pick.

Pretty sure it was more linked to hr actually plus galaxy names. Anyway good luck I was just making a point I had definatley heard of it before.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 17:27   #25
Clouds

Yes, but the tag isn't registeredd. so Nelito can legally use it.

EDIT: DLR wasn't registered at one point and I 'made' the tag for a laugh once. It resulted in Appocomaster asking me nicely to disband it as there was nothing the PA team could do because it wasn't 'protected'.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 17:35   #26
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Yes, but the tag isn't registeredd. so Nelito can legally use it.

EDIT: DLR wasn't registered at one point and I 'made' the tag for a laugh once. It resulted in Appocomaster asking me nicely to disband it as there was nothing the PA team could do because it wasn't 'protected'.
Where did I state he couldn't use it? I simply pointed out it did previously exist in some shape or form as a juniour wing. I was replying to nelito.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 17:07   #27
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck next round.

On the comment that Illuminati was an alliance back in the day, true. Mixed feelings about that, there are only so many good names for an alliance so some getting recycled is bound to happen. On 1 side its been used before, but on the flip side it was so long ago and it is not a registered name.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 00:15   #28
BlackMagic

BlackMagic is on a distinguished road

Its this going to be an irc alliance or are other forms of communication available
BlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 00:52   #29
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Nelito.

XOXO
Xoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 02:08   #30
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Xoxoca

xoxota
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 14:38   #31
nelito

Blackmagic we will be using slack application similar to tg, and also irc in order to communicate with other alliances, however slack is the primary tool
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 17:17   #32
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

So minus clouds as we had with black-widow. Whats the difference between this ally and BF?

I see in your chan, nelito, sevenseas, chronox, noxious and talk of using slack. Who is different in the HC team? and what are their roles?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 17:32   #33
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
So minus clouds as we had with black-widow. Whats the difference between this ally and BF?

I see in your chan, nelito, sevenseas, chronox, noxious and talk of using slack. Who is different in the HC team? and what are their roles?
Black Flag had me overseeing most of the day-to-day organisation and running of the alliance, and as I have retired from the game, the Black Flag name won't be used. So more or less the same people, but just without me.
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 18:02   #34
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

gl BF lite
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 00:39   #35
BlackMagic

BlackMagic is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Bf was me conno and souls, so if go with quite a bit...

The rest were subs we brought in and empowered
BlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 04:06   #36
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagic View Post
Bf was me conno and souls, so if go with quite a bit...

The rest were subs we brought in and empowered
Actually, Black Flag was me, ChronoX and NoXious. We own the rights to the tag. You, Connovar and SoulS were only 'HC's' in Black Flag for a couple of rounds before you quit. You may have been one of the original founders of the alliance (as was I), but you quit when the going got tough.

Just to clarify, when Black Flag was first formed, I was invited to HC along side you, Connovar, SoulS and NoXiouS. ChronoX was made HC after round two, and you and Connovar just idled out. You and Connovar just went inactive while we was still building up a core, so I don't think you have the right to call Black Flag 'yours'. If it wasn't for the hard work of my team, Black Flag would've disbanded before we reached our prime due to weak HCs like yourself.

Connovar and SoulS did some work towards building Black Flag for the minimal time they were there, but your participation was minimal.

You lost your rights to the alliance when you quit prematurely with the minimal effort you put in. I honestly don't think anyone in Black Flag will know who you are due to you going inactive so prematurely. The member-base recognises the leaders of the alliance. You coming on here babbling on that Black Flag was yours is just comedy.

The tag has been under mine/ChronoX/NoXiouS' ownership for the last 5/7 rounds. You went awol after the second round and the tag was registered by the third.

Last edited by Clouds; 2 Mar 2016 at 04:44.
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 07:17   #37
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Recruiting just got harder last round, not only just 60 members for a tag but another 30 for the support tag, then teaching them all to use teamviewer. **** that, i'm so happy to just grunt for now.

Gl for the effort, though i must say with nelly on board u guys rly go against the odds. Hes like what Strassmann was for atoms, just cant stop splitting alliances.
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 11:42   #38
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Well in that case.

Good luck BF!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 11:59   #39
Clouds

Quote:
Well in that case.

Good luck BF!
Hmm, Black Flag isn't playing, but ok!
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 12:18   #40
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

If this ally has the hcs mentioned and use the same BF tools, there is no reason for it not being able to provide a good round for its members.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 12:37   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Don't let nelito create the tag when sign up opens, he will spell the name wrong
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:05   #42
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I would be ok with him spelling the name wrong

* We do not exist *

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 19:59   #43
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: Illuminati r66

Gl jew!
Unread 6 Mar 2016, 11:05   #44
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Goodluck nelly

Not fond of u using the name but as Rex said things get recycled as I was part of the original, it was a cell of former nos players years ago possibly even a bg within nos but was so long ago I can't remember fully.

Just give me a poke on WhatsApp if u wanna talk anytime I only use irc if I have to try avoid it as irc full of trolls and idiots.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2016, 13:45   #45
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Was the core wing Demort.

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Mar 2016, 06:53   #46
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Was the core wing Demort.
I think originally created by WipeOut/Dingo back end of r7?

Anyway, it certainly wasn't significant enough to claim they [nelito and co] have stolen a tag as it was more a group of NoS elitists who considered themselves too good to mingle with the general population
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 15:54   #47
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
I think originally created by WipeOut/Dingo back end of r7?

Anyway, it certainly wasn't significant enough to claim they [nelito and co] have stolen a tag as it was more a group of NoS elitists who considered themselves too good to mingle with the general population
End of r5. And it wasn't just the "elitists", it was every nosser not in the anoubis/hr/silver wings. Anoubis being the recruitment wing and hr/silver having their own hc, one could claim that illuminati was NoS. 50 rounds since disband tho.

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Mar 2016, 18:41   #48
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
End of r5. And it wasn't just the "elitists", it was every nosser not in the anoubis/hr/silver wings. Anoubis being the recruitment wing and hr/silver having their own hc, one could claim that illuminati was NoS. 50 rounds since disband tho.
I was there r4/5/6/7 and never claimed I was in 'illuminati'. I only ever seen people using that to distinguish themselves from the herd.

My history is a little hazy though, maybe they did. But I guess its safe to see nelito isnt ripping it off. He probably just google'd "who is in charge of the world" and went with that.

(see 3rd link down: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...e+of+the+world )
Unread 10 Mar 2016, 23:22   #49
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Good luck with your alliance.
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 10:23   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Actually, Black Flag was me, ChronoX and NoXious. We own the rights to the tag. You, Connovar and SoulS were only 'HC's' in Black Flag for a couple of rounds before you quit. You may have been one of the original founders of the alliance (as was I), but you quit when the going got tough.

Just to clarify, when Black Flag was first formed, I was invited to HC along side you, Connovar, SoulS and NoXiouS. ChronoX was made HC after round two, and you and Connovar just idled out. You and Connovar just went inactive while we was still building up a core, so I don't think you have the right to call Black Flag 'yours'. If it wasn't for the hard work of my team, Black Flag would've disbanded before we reached our prime due to weak HCs like yourself.

Connovar and SoulS did some work towards building Black Flag for the minimal time they were there, but your participation was minimal.

You lost your rights to the alliance when you quit prematurely with the minimal effort you put in. I honestly don't think anyone in Black Flag will know who you are due to you going inactive so prematurely. The member-base recognises the leaders of the alliance. You coming on here babbling on that Black Flag was yours is just comedy.

The tag has been under mine/ChronoX/NoXiouS' ownership for the last 5/7 rounds. You went awol after the second round and the tag was registered by the third.
I thought Black Flag was a FAnG BG. Thats why the original channel is owned by someone who never was BF HC, and he kept the channel for troll?
If so, the BF name does belong to the FAnG guys