User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:01   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
World of Warcraft

At the risk of being heckled off the forums...

How many of you play world of warcraft? I assumed most people had given it up, but seeing some talk on IRC made me think otherwise!

If you do, then come (or migrate) to the Burning Blade realm (horde) with KaneED, Yahwe and myself! It's super fun and allows me to escape the pain of real life

Yahwe is a smug rich rogue. KaneED is an abusive healer. I'm a charming hunter! Join us!
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:10   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: World of Warcraft

I've never tried it.

Any good?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:25   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I've never tried it.

Any good?
Which? Being a smug rich rogue. an abusive healer or a charming hunter? Whixh have you never tried?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:28   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow.
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:35   #5
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Never played any, played diablo 2 mainly (dont know if thats similar)

I did watch "Make Love Not Warcraft" the Season 10 episode of South park and find it quite fuinny.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:39   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Was that the one where they get PKed and then go out and kill some sort of critter for 1xp, level up to get wtfpwn, and take vengeance upon the pk?

I saw that one. I was both entertained and disturbed. Good quotes though;
"How do you kill something that has no life?!"
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 14:43   #7
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Was that the one where they get PKed and then go out and kill some sort of critter for 1xp, level up to get wtfpwn, and take vengeance upon the pk?

I saw that one. I was both entertained and disturbed. Good quotes though;
"How do you kill something that has no life?!"
lol thats the one, its more disturbing if you can relate to it on some level.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 15:40   #8
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

i am playing it,
tbh i am just raiding, nothing else...
and will not stop until i have the Sword of a Thousand Truths

and now ecuse me...

"mom, bathroom"
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 17:30   #9
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

My account is activated, but I can't really find the time for it. I'm on a really tight schedule these days.

I will be able to play again in about two weeks. But I don't feel like leveling another character or transfering to you sexy beasts, simply because I already am on a server with real-life friends.
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 21:47   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

havent played in a long long time, got my new computer at the start of this year and never bothered re-installing it and re-subscribing as my guild imploded

good luck though!
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 22:49   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

You have sullied my name
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:32   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm going to sue
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:39   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'm going to sue
I didnt think you went for the women though mate?

"the times, they are a-changing"
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:49   #14
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Seeing how many people getting addicted to games like WoW and even FFXI, i've decided to never even try them.

A friend of mine tried FFXI, and he just came out of a 3 year rehab, and at the moment i think he's residing in thailand with the sister of some guy he met from this game. It's some scary shit.
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 00:52   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

i wish i could play but i cant afford it :-(
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 01:44   #16
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I just stopped playing due to having no time left to play it anymore, but if I come back for wotlk I'll be looking for a new server to play on as mine is dead.

What is pve progression like on that server? Any good?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 08:58   #17
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
Seeing how many people getting addicted to games like WoW and even FFXI, i've decided to never even try them.

A friend of mine tried FFXI, and he just came out of a 3 year rehab, and at the moment i think he's residing in thailand with the sister of some guy he met from this game. It's some scary shit.
FFXI is crap tbh. I'm a fan of every one except that. So if that gave him rehab don't introduce him to any other game!

Unread 6 Jun 2008, 09:51   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

They're at least at SSC, they may be further than that I'm not entirely sure
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 11:09   #19
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

What about the rest of the server? Many Illidan / Sunwell guilds?

Unread 6 Jun 2008, 14:32   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

I juststopped playing due to having to move house and no internet connection there yet so had to put my Warlock into retirement for the time being

If you are after a good server roll on Kazzak. Has some good guild progression only let down by the horde to alliance ratio being against the horde ;(

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 16:53   #21
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
I juststopped playing due to having to move house and no internet connection there yet so had to put my Warlock into retirement for the time being

If you are after a good server roll on Kazzak. Has some good guild progression only let down by the horde to alliance ratio being against the horde ;(
What you don't mention is that Forte are on Alliance, not horde
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 19:09   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

Alliance haved downed Felmyst and Horde are up to Brutallus at Sunwell.

4 Alliance and 6 Horde have downed Illidan

I think this raid progression thread is pretty up to date and accurate afaik
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 20:54   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

arent horde outnumbered on nearly every server?
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 21:15   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

must we really discuss this in public?
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 23:49   #25
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just wanted some other people to play, so stop talking about it and sign up
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 00:35   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I just wanted some other people to play, so stop talking about it and sign up

If I would subscribe for a mmorpg it would probably be for Age of Conan or even LOTR. World of Warcraft is horribly mediocre in all aspects.

Alas, I don't have the time for any mmorpg anyway at the moment.
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 00:56   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
must we really discuss this in public?

why not? tomkat has made one of the most active threads on the board... how is that a bad thing?
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 00:57   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

I have LOTR but haven't played it for a long time because it was really confusing and I had no idea what I was doing
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 01:06   #29
Tomkat

You have to destroy the ring, doofus.
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 01:18   #30
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
why not? tomkat has made one of the most active threads on the board... how is that a bad thing?
Cause it's a thread of interchangable, contentless posts which has developed into a confession box where people admit they don't understand internet games?

Oh, did you actually want an answer?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 01:59   #31
Marv
Jazz Man

I might migrate sometime, I want to get off shitwing and it sounds like you have enough of the level of guild I'd want to be applying for.

Might come join you to boost your alts!

Unread 7 Jun 2008, 12:04   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I might migrate sometime, I want to get off shitwing and it sounds like you have enough of the level of guild I'd want to be applying for.

Might come join you to boost your alts!
Ha, you stayed on Deathping despite the migrations where ALL the top guilds left?
That server once had a reputation for PvP, before battlegroups and the like. After the PvP reputation was gone, it just had some very good guilds (namely Decimation & Pariah) who soon left after migration to Talnivarr opened. Although not that many guilds left in that migration.
Deathwing started to lag insanely just over 2 years ago and on our raids we had a constant stream of people disconnecting, I think we always had 5-10 people disconnected in our raids (hence the nickname Deathping), so most people migrated to Tarren Mill and left Deathwing to be a ghost server

Just some history on your server for you ^^
Unread 7 Jun 2008, 12:15   #33
Marv
Jazz Man

I know all that already, I was on Deathwing from day 1.

If you know the guild history I was with Presious / Die Trying / Core Fusion so generally stayed in the top pve guilds on the server since I have no interest in PvP at all.

I stayed mostly because of the people staying, non of those that I knew wanted to go, so we stayed and kept the pve alive.

Most of the big guilds that left for TM have disbanded or come back now anyway.

The lag problems have all gone now as well, been gone for a loooong time.

Unread 7 Jun 2008, 12:17   #34
Marv
Jazz Man

My decision to leave is that there is 1 Illidan guild - Core Fusion which I left 3 days ago mostly from time problems and boredom with their shit approach to raiding -_- With all the others stuck at BB / Ros there wasn't many options open to me, hence the will to leave.

Unread 7 Jun 2008, 14:57   #35
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I play, but unfortunately I'm on the US realms. Ironically I first signed up because I wanted to play with fellow GD'ers, but then found the crap I had to go through to get my US account converted to EU wasn't worth it.

I'm only just starting to get back into the swing of things after walking around in T2 still for most part of a year. I fell behind on the release of BC due to other commitmants and rather foolishly I offered to host the guild site which has taken over all my non WoW time to maintain.
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 08:08   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I still spend a good chunk of my time cursing the failing cold snap. I rolled a shit class for BC. It still beats Planetarion, though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 09:35   #37
Bowen
Here Comes The Pain!!!!!!

Bowen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i play and im proud to say i play lol iv got a few alts that i hardly play anymore except for my lvl 30 human rogue that kicks ass, id like to play on your server only trouble is i dont like any of the horde toons

Rnd 3 - 6: Legion
Rnd:12 - 14: Rock
Rnd 20 (Part): Rock
Rnd 24: NewDawn (Winners)
Rnd 25: Rock

Sig reduced cos of moaning lil girls
Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 10:11   #38
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

What's this their server.
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 12:03   #39
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm playing again since friday, and i'm currently in a BT guild dressed in season 2 pvp gear. In raids my warlock is almost at the bottom of the DPS-meters, doing just a bit more damage then the tanks.

But I know the guildleader (she's a girl) so she doesn't mind.
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 16:50   #40
Tomkat

Season 2 PVP gear isn't amazing but it isn't completely shocking either - how are you doing so little damage?
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 18:40   #41
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
How the **** can you really fail at it being a warlock unless you're a handicapped retard. What if you'd just click shadow bolt a bit more.

Oh wait a moment. We didn't yet exclude the possibility that you are a handicapped retard.
S2 PVP gear in a BT guild = bottom of the meter. If the tanks are T6 he'll loose by a mile.

PVP gear in raids = fail.

Unread 17 Jun 2008, 18:43   #42
Marv
Jazz Man

He's actually probably kicking out alright damage however compared to the T5/6 his comrades will be in, the damage will appear awful.

Unread 17 Jun 2008, 19:19   #43
_Kila_
break it down!

dot dot fear?
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 20:54   #44
Tomkat

u dont fear in raids omg what a n00b am i rite
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 09:22   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Season 2 PVP gear isn't amazing but it isn't completely shocking either - how are you doing so little damage?
Because anyone wearing (a full clad) season 2 PvP gear as a warlock (assuming DS/S&F as it's the "viable" way to do it) on a tier 6 content is bound to wipe floors because of the abysmal spell hit to begin with, and massive item budget wasted on resilience and stamina you really don't need tons and tons of (hence being a schleng for wearing S2's to BT anyways). Edit. Unless you gemmed and enchanted it for spell hit obviously. Which would make you look rather silly.
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 12:41   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
u dont fear in raids omg what a n00b am i rite
hael my pet!!!
Unread 18 Jun 2008, 14:26   #47
Tietäjä
Good Son

Kila is obviously trying to tank you tomkat.

Don't let him.

You really don't want to.
Unread 24 Jan 2016, 09:16   #48
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

Anyone still playing WoW?
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2016, 09:04   #49
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golin View Post
Anyone still playing WoW?
No one plays WoW anymore, its all about FFXIV.... Time for you to change
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2016, 10:33   #50
BlackPlanet

BlackPlanet is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to love wow a few years ago but then it just got boring. I wonder how many people still play it these days.

Last edited by BlackPlanet; 28 May 2016 at 12:42.
BlackPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote