User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2008, 15:39   #51
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prover View Post
All Systems Go: You clearly did not consider my previous replies because I've largely clarified (and corrected) many of the things you're questioning.
I have read most of what was said. I did not understand it so I read the original post. I also did not understand that.

Quote:
Do people not know how proper communication works? I have no idea what you're trying to say in a long post with a bunch of destructive questions.
I think you use too many words. The questions were questions, sometimes with a disagreement. But mainly questions. These were posted in the hope that answers were forthcoming.

Quote:
Understand: nobody is teaching here; learning comes from within. Please write in complete paragraphs and try to limit your questions to a few, so to help bridge our communication gap.
This isn't about learning. It's about understand what you are trying to say.

The questions are plentiful to facilitate shorter answers. A block of writing does not seem to be an approriate way of asking questions about something that is not clearly understood.

Quote:
The discussion came down to a fundamental difference in our scientific understanding as I explained in post #31. Do try to keep up.
Unfortunatly, that post was bollocks.

Quote:
The difference between us is that I don't assume to know even 1% about the nature of reality, whereas you (materialists) assume the nature of reality is all we can know. Let's focus on settling this distinction.
These aren't mutually exclusive viewpoints. In fact, I would say that outside of extreme circles (which may not actually exist) no-one with any sanity would claim we know more than a fraction of the materialistic world.

I'm not sure if you're implying that there is a world outside of the one we experience, but if there is hwo can we even begin to understand it?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 17:06   #52
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
I'm not sure if you're implying that there is a world outside of the one we experience, but if there is hwo can we even begin to understand it?
I suspect that later on you may kick yourself for asking that.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 18:13   #53
Prover

Prover is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read in my life and shows you actually have barely any understanding of the concepts you mentioned.
A lot of my stuff is built on this concept in quantum mechanics. Why not try to enlighten us with your knowledge if you have the correct interpretation? I'm definitely not alone in my opinion, since a lot of experts recognize the same thing. To say it has no implications to other areas is retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
This isn't about learning. It's about understand what you are trying to say.
How is that not learning? You need to first learn how to communicate with someone who thinks differently than you do. My purpose here is not to appease everyone with answers to their questions. If you're going to tear down what I wrote, I want you to at least give a better observation than what I gave. That's how these religion & science forums are supposed to work by being constructive. I was mostly making observations in my first post. You mistakenly thought I had some answer to everyone's problems, but I'm just trying to understand you as much as you're trying to understand me.
Prover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 19:03   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You need to first learn how to communicate
I'm thinking you might want to follow your own advice. As a first step. No offence intended. Just trying to help.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 19:26   #55
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
A lot of my stuff is built on this concept in quantum mechanics. Why not try to enlighten us with your knowledge if you have the correct interpretation? I'm definitely not alone in my opinion, since a lot of experts recognize the same thing. To say it has no implications to other areas is retarded.
If you are going to talk in subjective terms and then claim that it is built on quantum mechanics, then you have to expect some intellectual resistance.

There are, after all, plenty of people who actually know a great deal about quantum mechanics, and how it is applied. Perhaps the experts you mentioned are some of these people; you might wish to gain credibility by citing some of the papers in which they agree with you.

As far as I can see you have mentioned diddly-squat which has anything to do with modern physics. All you have talked about is what seems intuitive to you, and the follies of intuitive reasoning are why we have the scientific method.

Quantum mechanics is emphatically not an ill-defined magical term you can bandy about to justify your own musings on reality. Please don't insult our intelligence by using it as such.

Vote for close
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 19:56   #56
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

vote for ban

vote for horn actually being funny ...
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 20:26   #57
Prover

Prover is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these parts

Please ignore any insults to your intelligence because they're clearly unintentional. In regard to the context (my meaning), quantum mechanics is only the basis for statistical mechanics. I'd rather not go into the details here because this is supposed to be more of a spiritual discussion, not confined to the "scientific method". Nobody in GD seems to know what that means. If it's small talk to your ears (nb: I know I'm saying ears, and you don't have to question it's absurdity because it's just an expression, and what's not), why not just ignore me?

Here's an example of a spiritual concern in the news...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main...bobyrne117.xml

Now, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not she's telling her truth, but it does bring about interesting conversations. Of course, there have been thousands of testimonial accounts in history that have supposedly contacted the spirit world. But if you're not involved in spiritual matters, maybe you shouldn't be engaged in any of this discussion. The majority of people in the world engage in spirituality, I thought.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 20:42   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Please ignore any insults to your intelligence because they're clearly unintentional. In regard to the context (my meaning), quantum mechanics is only the basis for statistical mechanics. I'd rather not go into the details here because this is supposed to be more of a spiritual discussion, not confined to the "scientific method". Nobody in GD seems to know what that means. If it's small talk to your ears (nb: I know I'm saying ears, and you don't have to question it's absurdity because it's just an expression, and what's not), why not just ignore me?

Now, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not she's telling her truth, but it does bring about interesting conversations. Of course, there have been thousands of testimonial accounts in history that have supposedly contacted the spirit world. But if you're not involved in spiritual matters, maybe you shouldn't be engaged in any of this discussion. The majority of people in the world engage in spirituality, I thought.
Ok. Right. Fine.

IF we are to indulge horn in this latest descent into insanity THEN could we at least have proper use of grammar?

It helps no one to see commas used as confetti. Even trying to read the posts (which I strongly suspect are generated by either a) utter insanity, or b) an automated web program) ought in fairness to at least be grammatically correct.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 21:20   #59
Prover

Common gene version optimizes thinking -- but with a possible downside

Most people inherit a version of a gene that optimizes their brain's thinking circuitry, yet also appears to increase risk for schizophrenia, a severe mental illness marked by impaired thinking, scientists at the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) have discovered. The seeming paradox emerged from the first study to explore the effects of variation in the human gene for a brain master switch, DARPP-32.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-cgv020707.php

Last edited by Prover; 28 Jan 2014 at 21:12. Reason: update
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 21:28   #60
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

It's the worst case of "comma cameleon" as seen on the internet for quite some time,,,
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 21:31   #61
Yahwe
I am.

My point stands I feel
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 21:38   #62
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 21:47   #63
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
The problem with this is that you have, by stating that your discussion of spiritual matters is somewhat based in the realm of quantum mechanics, introduced an inconsistency into your own reasoning.

Obviously nobody expects you to discuss matters of spirituality in strict adherence to the scientific method. However, they might reasonably expect anything based on quantum mechanics to be commensurate with, and only with, the rational and/or mathematical predictions which that discipline makes.

Quote:
Now, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not she's telling her truth, but it does bring about interesting conversations.
Conversations like "which is more likely? That this woman has woefully mis-identified the symptoms of a neurological disorder, or that she sees supernatural beings from the imagination"?

Quote:
Of course, there have been thousands of testimonial accounts in history that have supposedly contacted the spirit world. But if you're not involved in spiritual matters, maybe you shouldn't be engaged in any of this discussion.
"Agree or be quiet" negates the need for discussion really, doesn't it?

Quote:
The majority of people in the world engage in spirituality, I thought.
Yes, and as nice as they are many of them wish to murder each other. Although it does rather depend on what sort of spirituality you are talking about, because it's a very vague term.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 22:06   #64
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Latin ?

I'm with JBG here .. Batshit Insane.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 22:32   #65
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How is that not learning
Because I'm yet to be convinced that your words have any meaning whatsoever. Whilst this is also learing in a technical sense, I think it does the word injustice to be used in this context.

Quote:
You need to first learn how to communicate with someone who thinks differently than you do.
Maybe you need to communicate with everyone else?

Quote:
My purpose here is not to appease everyone with answers to their questions.
We are qustioning what you have claimed. This is what a discussion forum does. It does not have to propose an alternative.

Quote:
If you're going to tear down what I wrote, I want you to at least give a better observation than what I gave.
I have to give nothing. You have made some large claims. IF they do not stand up to some simple questions then I would suggest you seriously rethink your claims.

Quote:
That's how these religion & science forums are supposed to work by being constructive. I was mostly making observations in my first post. You mistakenly thought I had some answer to everyone's problems, but I'm just trying to understand you as much as you're trying to understand me.
The truth is not one person on this forum has even the foggiest idea of what you are trying to say. Not one person. How therefore do you expect people to be constructive? If you set out your post in a digestable manner, then perhaps something more constructive could be provided.

You provided a thesis of the universe. I would call that an answer, of sorts. If you can't defend it or explain it clearly then that's hardly the fault of everyone else on this board.*

*although you clearly disagree
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 22:34   #66
All Systems Go

Quote:

Now, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not she's telling her truth, but it does bring about interesting conversations. Of course, there have been thousands of testimonial accounts in history that have supposedly contacted the spirit world.
There have been thousands of documented cases of people claiming to be the new Messiah. We call these people insane and lock them up. Why don't we do it with people like this? **** knows.
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 22:42   #67
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
Latin ?
You must have seen that before, surely?
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 23:13   #68
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang View Post
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 23:45   #69
Prover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
vote for ban
No need. I'm moving on, like you said.

Prover 0 - GD 2

The last word is beyond me. Thank God, right.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 00:42   #70
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
No need. I'm moving on, like you said.

Prover 0 - GD 2

The last word is beyond me. Thank God, right.
The world is waiting for you.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 01:10   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD won? Is this a first?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 02:29   #72
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this guy has produced the most interesting thread for the past 10 pages. bearing in mind those 10 pages probably span the last 2 years, you probably shouldn't ban him.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 08:06   #73
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It didn't exactly help that you managed to get Kal to delete all your posts and threads.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 08:37   #74
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what are you talking about furball? horn's threads were never interesting...
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 10:22   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

His points were retarded gibberish I'd be horrified to have on GD. Sure he mentioned a number of interesting topics but he had nothing interesting, relevant, correct or meaningful to say on most of them. Let's at least have some intellectual respectability in our cynicism.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 10:31   #76
All Systems Go

He'll come back.

They always do.

:crymeariver:
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 11:42   #77
sayonara
Shai Halud

They mostly come at night.

Mostly.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 13:49   #78
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
His points were retarded gibberish I'd be horrified to have on GD. Sure he mentioned a number of interesting topics but he had nothing interesting, relevant, correct or meaningful to say on most of them. Let's at least have some intellectual respectability in our cynicism.
the fact he's at least interested in the topics, or even at least holds them in some form of esteem is a good start. after the initial realisation that people aren't blown over by the use of undergraduate philosophical terminology he'll probably settle down and try to produce more meaningful points. if you don't ban him.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:10   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bar yahwe nobody really said anything about banning him...

The point isn't really that he's using a load of, variously, inappropriate or unnecessarily verbose words but rather that his posts are devoid of anything remotely intelligible. It's like reading the post-modern essay generator to be honest.

Hilariously I've misused the word verbose there as I forgot to say "words and phrases". Well, not hilariously, but I certainly appreciated the irony.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 31 Jul 2008 at 14:30.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:43   #80
horn

Quote:
Bar yahwe nobody really said anything about banning him...
that's right johnny. no one said a word. you just temp banned him without discussing it. maybe you should die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
The point isn't really that he's using a load of, variously, inappropriate or unnecessarily verbose words but rather that his posts are devoid of anything remotely intelligible. It's like reading the post-modern essay generator to be honest.

Hilariously I've misused the word verbose there as I forgot to say "words and phrases". Well, not hilariously, but I certainly appreciated the irony.
i didn't appreciate it fyi.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:46   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that's right johnny. no one said a word. you just temp banned him without discussing it. maybe you should die.
OH GOD AN ENFORCED TWENTY FOUR HOUR ABSENCE FROM AN INTERNET FORUM, WHATEVER WILL WE TELL THE DAILY NEWS!

PS maybe that's because you suck
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:48   #82
horn

Quote:
OH GOD AN ENFORCED TWENTY FOUR HOUR ABSENCE FROM AN INTERNET FORUM, WHATEVER WILL WE TELL THE DAILY NEWS!

PS maybe that's because you suck
i was joking. were you? maybe not. maybe you were. looking forward to your reply.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:48   #83
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...moderator1.jpg

Unread 31 Jul 2008, 14:51   #84
horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara View Post
teh x0r!?
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:01   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
i was joking. were you? maybe not. maybe you were. looking forward to your reply.
I find that highly unlikely.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:07   #86
horn

Quote:
I find that highly unlikely.
you find what highly unlikely?
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:09   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
you find what highly unlikely?
Indeed.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:17   #88
horn

nice attempt at random humour jbg. shame your stunted understanding of the quantum dichotomy between the polarities of logic serve only to highlight a missing foundation on which you are offered license on which to toy with such meta, such.... post ironics. please do not attempt to make jokes in your regressive 3D box. only you have the key to unlock yourself...
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:28   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:34   #90
horn

****ING LAUGH RIOT UP IN THIS PIECE. CAN SOEONE GET THE DOGS BAK ONT HE MOTHERFUJKCKIN LEASH!!? XD ^^
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:36   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
what are you talking about furball? horn's threads were never interesting...
Welcome to every horn thread from the past 18 months.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:52   #92
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara View Post
They mostly come at night.

Mostly.
JBG: How many drops is this for you, Lieutenant?
Prover: Thirty eight... simulated.
Yahwe: How many *combat* drops?
Prover: Uh, two. Including this one.
Sayonara: Sh*t.
Horn: Oh, man...
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 15:54   #93
horn

Quote:
Welcome to every horn thread from the past 18 months.
my threads were the best ones. please think before posting.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 17:58   #94
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Welcome to our newest member, sneakersupplier
I bet his first thread rivals this one for laughs.
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 18:04   #95
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the fact he's at least interested in the topics, or even at least holds them in some form of esteem is a good start. after the initial realisation that people aren't blown over by the use of undergraduate philosophical terminology he'll probably settle down and try to produce more meaningful points. if you don't ban him.
aliens dont exist you faggot
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 19:50   #96
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
They do in the United States.

Last edited by Alessio; 31 Jul 2008 at 20:29.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 21:38   #97
Yahwe
I am.

ban horn and allow prover

it;s sort of redressing the balance
Unread 2 Aug 2008, 14:16   #98
horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
well actually it's funny you should sya that becausefskljlkvjs ;k;gjkrgkm www.youtube.com e;j OIL!! www.digg.com the burden of proof is not applicable here! aliens are peoepl too! slhgr;jg rsrgihjshr because they don't want to hrt us we are all machines anyway!! aliens.

Quote:
ban horn and allow prover

it;s sort of redressing the balance
It's not too much of a suprise you'd rather ban the guy than give him time to evolve his posting given that your own experience has been to remain on a below sea level plateau since you began lol owned bye!
Unread 2 Aug 2008, 14:19   #99
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
It's not too much of a suprise you'd rather ban the guy than give him time to evolve his posting given that your own experience has been to remain on a below sea level plateau since you began lol owned bye!
I believe in banning gimmicks.
Unread 2 Aug 2008, 14:33   #100
horn

Quote:
I believe in banning gimmicks.
good thing you're posting isn't one long, overwrought god complex gimmick then