User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:33   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
So my point that Hitler and Gandhi weren't comparable you're countering by pointing out they're not comparable?
I pointed out that to some they might be comparable, while I dont agree with it since gandhi was a ****.

Quote:
Well, you could use your bot and count the number of incs from rock you've had.
the bot says that we have had more incs from xvx and rock than from ND / DLR. And almost as much from them as we had from CT. The bot is incorrect though, and also it was only a few nights they attacked us. Them taking others in omen gals while u take the omens was the most common thing though.

Quote:
Okay, say the extra 20 were your out of tag members or the people who attacked with you every night from vgn. I'm sure CT had a couple of extra members at that stage as well so we're not really going to be that far off 230 and certainly not lower than 210.
since I m guessing u didnt calculate your scanners and inactive ****s with a planet, I m guessing its closer to 210 than 230. 20 out of tag members? I wish :/ Anyway it was 260 to begin with at this thread wasnt it? Now we both agree that was far from the case. We are making progress lad.

Quote:
CT are capable of gal raiding though and at the start that's pretty much what we had. And yeah, at the start you were winning. And no, we never got others to attack you, CT asked us.
Agreed, problem was they only attacked asc gals a couple of nights. Who asked who CT or ASC, I dont know so I ll take ur word for that, not that it changes anything

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote