User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2005, 21:01   #1
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
Who is winning the war?

Who is actually winning the war? I know exilition and co have better avg score and roidcount, but they have been losing the last couple of days. With the joint forces of ND and SiN and NoS looking strong, who do you think will be the winner?

Will this war actually be finished when the ticks stop?

If there is no stagnation and no clear winner in June, would it be wise to keep the round running for a while?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:18   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Who is winning the war?

I still expect eXi to win the round, despite the struggles in the past few days.

SiNND have actually lost 1.4k roids since the merge. We are no big threat really. NoS are still unproven. eXi have players proven in both this game and ********.

I don't think WP can stop them either.
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:42   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

looks pretty open to me.

btw, which are the different blocks, if there are?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:46   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

afaik:
EX/LCH/ToT/VSN/Angels?? Vs. 1up/SiNND/NoS/ToF
I think
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:48   #5
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

ToF is in the 1up block and i thought it was ex/lch/tot and angels was part of that block for a week or so
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:49   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well this was certainly just abut as accurate as any other random gossip
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:52   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

plz enlighten me Idler. it looks like you know more stuff about this case.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:53   #8
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

/me wonders why is everyone always including VsN without having a actual clue :/
Unread 12 May 2005, 21:56   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Possibly because of your previous affiliations with said allies.
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:19   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

LCH/EXI/ETC and 1up/ND/ETC kill eachother

WP fencesits their way to the #1 at final tick
14 rounds and nothing changed

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:24   #11
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

WP ending #1 would be a change tbh.
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:27   #12
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
afaik:
I think
We are solo
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:29   #13
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
WP ending #1 would be a change tbh.
not the fence though

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:30   #14
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

random gossip.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:33   #15
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila
afaik:
I think
Your intel is not accurate, at this precise moment, Angels isnt allied to any of theses alliances, and they are not taking side in any of theses blocks, I know for sure that for the past weeks they been hitting random alliances with roids and galaxies.
They might have at the maximum a NAP with exilition but that will be all.
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:36   #16
The_Fish
ND

whats the difference between a nap and an alliance with them alch?

you don't defend each other. you don't attack each other. you hit co-ordinated targets. How is that different from eXi and LCH?
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:38   #17
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Its LCHEAT vs WP/HR/Ven vs 1up/ToF/SiNND

(lCH, Exi, Angels, Tot ... Angels quit supposedly, but they were in when the name was coined).
Unread 12 May 2005, 22:44   #18
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:

you don't defend each other. you don't attack each other. you hit co-ordinated targets. How is that different from eXi and LCH?
That mean we dont hit exiliton, they dont hit us, but that doesnt tie us to hit their targets, that doesnt mean we need to go after the block they fight, we are not tied to an alliance, plus we arent tied to LCH or ToT or any other alliance that cooperate with exilition.
We hit whoever we want, mostly we are opportunist.

And cayl, if my intel is right, we were never in this block from the begining ( An Angel HC can correct me tho) we just joined in it at the middle of the round for few days then took few step back knowing it is a wrong step.

From what i know from round12, Angels has been founded by me and the other HC (behe, irvine and co...) in the one goal to regroup the core of the people we trust and mostly play for ourselves and not being tied with any other alliances like FAnG has been in the past.
I just hope Angels is still on the same track and has still the same vision i had in round12.
Unread 12 May 2005, 23:13   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

We don't hit exi and they don't hit us. And EXACTLY THERE the cooperation ends. We do not hit their targets, we do not avoid their allies, we do not have joint attacks and we certainly are not aiding them in their wars (aside from not making it harder on them by attacking them).

And to Kila and Cayl, Angels isn't part of a block and was part of it for 3 full days, not "a few weeks" as you nicely described it.

More to the initial thread, tbh I think it'll go between Exilition and WP. Both alliances have had their losses the last weeks and their gains but the gap between the both is getting smaller.
SINND has lost bout 8k roids since they merged (I thought their max was around 65k) so I don't see them playing along for the victory.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 00:39   #20
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
We are solo
and have been for some time guys where DO you get your intel from :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:17   #21
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

WP isnt fencesitting.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 02:00   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
WP isnt fencesitting.

lol, funny post jonas

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 02:41   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I put my money on the so called CHEAT block as they seem to be dominating the average score with or without angels.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 04:36   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

heh..

CHEAT block -

very creative..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 08:02   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its 1upExilAngels v ToF/SinND/NoS v WP/HR/VsN v LCH/hirr/vgn v Ven

that should stop the rumour brigade once and for all
Unread 13 May 2005, 08:42   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

We're still waiting on the weekly fleet donation from 1up as agreed in our terms of relationship.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 May 2005, 08:44   #27
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its funny how bad informed ppl are.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 08:46   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

neg rep reason "You still fail to realise that you are strongly sided with the exil bock through that nap. Either you are just plain stupid or a damn lier and a hypocrit. Your choise."

How about the sender of this can put his nick behind this? Either you're scared or just another mindless person who jumps the bandwagon, Your choise.

And erm, I don't see how I'm a liar or a hypocrit when I say we're napped to Exilition and have no part in any block? Plz point me exactly where the lie and the hypocricy comes from thx.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 May 2005, 09:17   #29
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:

nice intel u got
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 09:25   #30
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
nice intel u got
obviously, as he is probably the closest to the real situation from anyone who posted here ^^
Unread 13 May 2005, 09:36   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Its LCHEAT vs WP/HR/Ven vs 1up/ToF/SiNND

(lCH, Exi, Angels, Tot ... Angels quit supposedly, but they were in when the name was coined).

well, atlesat they have mixed bgs, maybe still counts them in?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 09:53   #32
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

What war?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 10:05   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The latest from what I know is:

EX/ToT/LCH + Angels* + VsN**
vs
1up/SiNND/NoS/ToF/Ven
and
WP/HR/VGN

*Yes, I know you're not allied, but you're certainly friendlier to that block than any of the others.

**Solo is as solo does, right?
Unread 13 May 2005, 11:11   #34
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
random gossip.

-NitinA

-Kjeldoran

signing like that etc u love Kjeldoran etc etc etc must be a block
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 13:28   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
-Kjeldoran

signing like that etc u love Kjeldoran etc etc etc must be a block
Translated in normal English sentences it means ... ?

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 May 2005, 13:29   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity

vs
1up/SiNND/NoS/ToF/Ven
and
WP/HR/VGN

*Yes, I know you're not allied, but you're certainly friendlier to that block than any of the others.

**Solo is as solo does, right?
We don't hit 1up either. We hit HR and VGN (or did atleast) ... Nway I realize a rumour is stronger then a fact so I'll leave it to you all to believe whatever you want to believe.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 May 2005, 13:47   #37
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
That mean we dont hit exiliton, they dont hit us, but that doesnt tie us to hit their targets, that doesnt mean we need to go after the block they fight, we are not tied to an alliance, plus we arent tied to LCH or ToT or any other alliance that cooperate with exilition.
Saying " we`re just napped, not allied and dont co-operate " would have been quicker
Unread 13 May 2005, 13:48   #38
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
We're still waiting on the weekly fleet donation from 1up as agreed in our terms of relationship.
I think forest gets those from zhil only
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:21   #39
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
obviously, as he is probably the closest to the real situation from anyone who posted here ^^

its a pity hes wrong
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:24   #40
themast
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity

vs
1up/SiNND/NoS/ToF/Ven
and
WP/HR/VGN

vengence is not allied to our block
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:33   #41
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
We don't hit 1up either. We hit HR and VGN (or did atleast) ... Nway I realize a rumour is stronger then a fact so I'll leave it to you all to believe whatever you want to believe.
I'm confused. Didn't Angels declare war on 1up, the only official declaration of war on these boards between top 10 alliances all round?

And anyway - surely F-Crew is winning the war?
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:46   #42
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

You forget that Nos and ToF are allied to WP and HR who are not allied with VsN. Also 1up is allied to LCH but only napped with Exil and Angels so its not a block and isnt allied to ToF or Ven.

The people making these inane posts should get a clue before spouting such inconsequential drivel.
Unread 13 May 2005, 14:52   #43
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

lets at least get a few things out in the open.

Ex/ToT/LCH/NoS(ish) vs 1up/WP/HR/VGN(+Rock)/ToF/Ven/SINND

I think the most complaints that will follow of this will be that ppl will say that WP, HR and VGN is not allied to 1up block. Well in that case then if you are in a gal with both some from the Ex block and WP, HR or VGN. Then get someone from the 1up block to attack your Ex block member and afterwards get a WP, HR or VGN to def you... I have tried it so I know what will happen but I will leave it up to those who doubt my word to try it out for themself.

Imo nothing can be blamed for them to go together. Its the right move and their only chance and it makes the round more open. And nomatter how its put this round is the most fair and fun round in ages so there is nothing to complain about. We just play to have fun and fun we have \o/. The most important thing this round is that alliances are willing to quit alliances as soon as the situation is balanced and as long as it keeps like that blocking is a good thing which doesnt destroy the round as it has done in earlier rounds.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:17   #44
themast
Punk

you might as well stop thinking who is allied to who. Cos it will never be right
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:39   #45
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I think everyone who is in a block, but goes through the motions of lying about it and constantly denying it, is a virgin.
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:39   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
Ex/ToT/LCH/NoS(ish) vs 1up/WP/HR/VGN(+Rock)/ToF/Ven/SINND
I thought NoS were on our side :/

Quote:
*whispers* 'He said veneratio not vengence '
Unread 13 May 2005, 15:55   #47
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

We Do Not Exist
Unread 13 May 2005, 16:04   #48
themast
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
*whispers* 'He said veneratio not vengence '

well veneratio then but even they are allied to us anyway
Unread 13 May 2005, 16:08   #49
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo
We Do Not Exist
But... but... some random nos person keeps popping into #newdawn and slapping me =/ Your curtain of non-existence is failing... Stop kargool before it's too late!

Oh, and btw, I shall now clear up something which may or may not have been completely obvious.

I have not, nor have I ever had any relations to F-Crew {<--- one of the few true things said on this thread }

Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 16:27   #50
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
you might as well stop thinking who is allied to who. Cos it will never be right
You got it right the second time round

Talk to your HC about Vengeance's relations with the block, and it should all become clear, themast.