User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 03:43   #1
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Block War...

New Block Round comming? rumours??

why some allys want blocks? cant play alone? =(

sad day...
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 05:34   #2
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Block War...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
New Block Round comming? rumours??

why some allys want blocks? cant play alone? =(

sad day...
Sadly since Syn_Sid came and owned everyone and claimed a no block round, People tend to act like they aren't blocking to comply with the modern PA "1337" composure. SO if anyone answers to this thread, it will probably be from people who don't know whats going on.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 05:56   #3
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

ya think??? :P
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 06:13   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
SO if anyone answers to this thread, it will probably be from people who don't know whats going on.
I dont know what's going on.

Hence, i replied.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 06:57   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Chika is known for setting the tone

So for that, I also don't know.. heh..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 07:06   #6
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Fears of a block war creates a block war... Even if theres no counter opposing block (But of course that eventually turns into a block as well, to react to the block).

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 07:10   #7
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts

Of course no one who REALLY knows will respond. No HC of any top alliance will touch this thread with a ten foot pole.

I have responded, therefore I dont know.

BUT if I was a betting man on who does know about blocks i would look towards 1up/ND "block" Last rnd.

NOTICE "" so dont flame meh 1up/ND
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:03   #8
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Since when has 2 alliances helping each other against an onslaught of several other alliances been construed as a block ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:13   #9
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RevictioN~
No HC of any top alliance will touch this thread with a ten foot pole.
Yet both WP and ND HC has already touched it

Xeno
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:01   #10
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

/me touches thread

<[Irvine]> blocks are evuhl ._.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:10   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
Yet both WP and ND HC has already touched it

Xeno
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 12:03   #12
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

imagining there are blocks will only spawn counter blocks as someone has said, even if the blocks never existed in the first place.
Just because someone posts on a thread, it doesnt mean you can infer 'secret things' from them.
stop being so paranoid
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:51   #13
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts

ND/WP/VsN touched it BUT
I thought I said top alliances =)
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:20   #14
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
imagining there are blocks will only spawn counter blocks as someone has said, even if the blocks never existed in the first place.
Just because someone posts on a thread, it doesnt mean you can infer 'secret things' from them.
stop being so paranoid
YOU AER BLOKKING OMG ADMIN TOOLS ALLIANCE.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:49   #15
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Since when has 2 alliances helping each other against an onslaught of several other alliances been construed as a block ?
Arent you getting to old for this?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:56   #16
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
we all get to old for this

even PA itself

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:56   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ND/WP/VsN touched it BUT
Ouch
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 16:18   #18
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Of course no one who REALLY knows will respond. No HC of any top alliance will touch this thread with a ten foot pole.
Wrong! \o/

Is it just me, or do we have this thread at the start of every round? Rather than retyping it, why not just find the previous rounds thread, delete all the replies and bump it to the top of the forum.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:02   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

lol

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:08   #20
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why haven´t you been on IRC, ancient friend ?

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:15   #21
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

there are blocks and the mighty admin fleet is ready to deal with them...

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:28   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
there are blocks and the mighty admin fleet is ready to deal with them...
I hope you're not joking

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:07   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
ND/WP/VsN touched it BUT
Depends how you define "top alliances"
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:15   #24
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road

Do playing with Lego's count?

Leto
Big Fat Hairy Lemming

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:31   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

dunno.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 15:41   #26
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Why haven´t you been on IRC, ancient friend ?
Real life and EQ2 has captured me mate

Although for some strange unknown reason I had to sign up a pa account, hell I'll prolly even pay for the account....

Can someone tell me why that is?

Anyways, prolly see you soon on irc old mate
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 15:44   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Real life and EQ2 has captured me mate

Although for some strange unknown reason I had to sign up a pa account, hell I'll prolly even pay for the account....

Can someone tell me why that is?

Anyways, prolly see you soon on irc old mate
if you went Zik then I could guess :P

Unread 31 Mar 2005, 15:53   #28
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
if you went Zik then I could guess :P
Was gonna go Zik but kinda forgot before ticks started so I ended with xan heh
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 01:36   #29
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

xan rules CC

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 01:38   #30
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Was gonna go Zik but kinda forgot before ticks started so I ended with xan heh

There is plenty of n00b Terrans its a win win situation.

Edit: Aka xan targets

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 01:46   #31
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

There is a block war this round.

1up/VsN/HR/ND/Ven/NoS/ToF/LCH/Angels/hirr/Sin/ROCK/[APA]/Coven/ToT/WP v. PaTeam/Jolt

UberBlocking. How you like US now?!?

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 01:59   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
There is a block war this round.

1up/VsN/HR/ND/Ven/NoS/ToF/LCH/Angels/hirr/Sin/ROCK/[APA]/Coven/ToT/WP v. PaTeam/Jolt

UberBlocking. How you like US now?!?

So F-crew and PJM! is staying independent?

YAY.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:38   #33
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

YAY.
Would you expect anything else from F-Crew
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:37   #34
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Would you expect anything else from F-Crew
I thought F-Crew was tied to the Lesser PA Player's Guild - representing the interestes and desires of the silent majority of PA players.

:\
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 03:58   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

F-crew's winging with PaTeam.

Ofc, I'm just trolling. But oh well.

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:05   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
xan rules CC
They do?

Have only used about 2 min looking at the stats so no idea heh but if xans are good I guess I chose correctl afterall
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:58   #37
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I thought F-Crew was tied to the Lesser PA Player's Guild - representing the interestes and desires of the silent majority of PA players.

:\
Playing as an independant does tie into that approach somewhat. We cant post on these forums kicking up a fuss in an attempt to make the game fairer for the smaller players if we then turn around in game and play just like everyone else. We would basically in effect be campaigning against ourselves. Thats why your unlikly to ever see us in a block in PA unless its either short term and focused and breaks up when the goals acheived (Kind of like the one in round 2, but hopefully acheiving the aim rather than breaking up due to everyone failing) or if its a piss take (Like the CUDOS block we were involved in which was our Anti Block Block )
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:03   #38
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

YAY.
So Is pr0nstars.

We will be too busy undressing each other

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 23:02   #39
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
At a guess, since about round 3? :p
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:00   #40
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

It was 3 alliances in round 3 though Diamonds, so prolly round 2, unless of course they consider CpV (was it?) an alliance.

(Im following round the board by the way :P)
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:18   #41
The Master

Isnt a block a coalition of alliances? just as in the same way an alliance is a coalition of players? slap me if I'm getting team-play mixed up here.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 11:07   #42
The Master

This thread is just stupid... im sure it would have had its face pushed into the ground along time ago had it not also been personal.

Go cry yourself a river, fool, it's part of the game.