User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 May 2003, 01:01   #1
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Your strategy for eternal existance

I want to hear it. If you have no such strategy, or think you don't want eternal existance, get the **** out of here.
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:15   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There were three of them, all dressed in gold. Except two of them, they were dressed in red. And one in orange, now I remember.

The visit to the sink was uneventful as always, unplug kettle, fill kettle, kick cat. This time though, something seemed different, wrong somehow.

It didn't take long to figure out what it was.

The two dressed in gold (well, one was dressed in orange, and the other in red) had electrocuted each other somehow. Involved an electric carving knive. Horrible.
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:21   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I want to hear it. If you have no such strategy, or think you don't want eternal existance, get the **** out of here.
I am going to become famous for...something. Possibly (hopefully) for being an author. If I write a novel, and I get it published, then I would hope that the book would be around for ever. It'd be my name on the side, thus ensuring me immortality, of a kind.

Other than that, I'm hoping that within my life time they crack suspended animation.
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:26   #4
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
A memorial bench in Shildon Town Square, complete with a life size, fully interactive (hopefully some form of AI will have been developed by then) replica of me, who shall sit there for all eternity, passing on my nuggets of wisdom to future generations.
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:32   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I am going to become famous for...something. Possibly (hopefully) for being an author. If I write a novel, and I get it published, then I would hope that the book would be around for ever. It'd be my name on the side, thus ensuring me immortality, of a kind.

Other than that, I'm hoping that within my life time they crack suspended animation.
Wouldnt it save time just to go round the world writing your name in wet cement with a stick?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:40   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Wouldnt it save time just to go round the world writing your name in wet cement with a stick?
That doesn't ensure against cat-paws in your legacy though.
Unread 11 May 2003, 01:42   #7
W
Gubbish

Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

You need to learn what "existance" really means. I wasn't talking immortality here (especially not the metaphorical kind you mention).
Unread 11 May 2003, 02:08   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
"Existence"

Sorry
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 02:43   #9
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
"Existence"

Sorry
Nod beat you to it.
Unread 11 May 2003, 03:59   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I intend to live my life here by a set of rules which i will never divulge, and upon my death, continue to live by those rules in whatever afterlife there may exist.

This plan is , however , entirely dependant on proving that such an afterlife is a reality, and since its as yet unproven, its not much of a plan.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:03   #11
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
After getting a degree in Uni, I plan to become one of those people who make TV adverts. After I learn the tricks of the trade, and after studying psychology and politics even moreso, I will go into politics and try to become Prime Minister (preferably with my own party). Then, I will sieze power if possible, and outlaw all elections.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:44   #12
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
I intend to waste my life in anonymity in a highly principled stand against people who spend their entire lives chasing fame.

Through an ironic twist I will gain notoriety for this stance and will live forever in people's minds for my noble and grand gesture.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 13:39   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
You need to learn what "existance" really means. I wasn't talking immortality here (especially not the metaphorical kind you mention).
I don't get what you want then. The particles which make up your body will always exist in some form or another, does that count?

I'd personally want to create something (externalising part of my being) - of whatever kind - which will endure beyond my physical presence. However, that clearly won't last eternity since presumably humanity and our civilisation will one day perish.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 13:43   #14
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i will start to suck some blood!!!
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:28   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm guessing on picking up some sort of vast emotional trauma along the road which I hope will turn me into a restless undead kind of being.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:31   #16
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I intend to live my life here by a set of rules which i will never divulge, and upon my death, continue to live by those rules in whatever afterlife there may exist.

This plan is , however , entirely dependant on proving that such an afterlife is a reality, and since its as yet unproven, its not much of a plan.
Proof doesn't matter. Whether you prove an afterlife or not has no bearing on whether there actually is an afterlife or not, something which appears to be outside of your control. So your strategy is to do nothing. To hope that some outside factor will keep you existing.
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:42   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I will exist on and on through my particles.

Whwther burnt alive, buried or chopped into little pieces, a part of my will be around forever.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:51   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
my world line will continue, hopefully anywayz. But in the mean time i intend to spread my seed to as many fertile women as posibble.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:52   #19
W
Gubbish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I don't get what you want then. The particles which make up your body will always exist in some form or another, does that count?

I'd personally want to create something (externalising part of my being) - of whatever kind - which will endure beyond my physical presence. However, that clearly won't last eternity since presumably humanity and our civilisation will one day perish.
To exist, to continue making choices, doing things, in whatever form you are. To be an entity, whatever an entity may be.
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:06   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
To exist, to continue making choices, doing things, in whatever form you are. To be an entity, whatever an entity may be.
OK, in that case, some kind of super-AI project. Presuming you're in your early twenties, and you'll live to about 80, you've got 60 years to make a W-emulator.
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:08   #21
W
Gubbish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
OK, in that case, some kind of super-AI project. Presuming you're in your early twenties, and you'll live to about 80, you've got 60 years to make a W-emulator.
That's your strategy? To make a W-emulator? Boy, are you in for a surprise!
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:14   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You do realise the whole premise of this thread is utterly meaningless, as theres no way you can prove you will exist on in any form, as without such proof , youre just arguing philosophy (again).

Another thread of philosophical nonsense, designed to make a small minority feel theyre "Capable" when in reality, if they set their minds to more scientific concepts, they could probably provide something infinitely more useful.

The worlds greatest philosophers all have one thing in common.

They never left anything behind but words.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:18   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I'm going the transhumanist super-AI route.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:19   #24
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
You do realise the whole premise of this thread is utterly meaningless, as theres no way you can prove you will exist on in any form, as without such proof , youre just arguing philosophy (again).

Another thread of philosophical nonsense, designed to make a small minority feel theyre "Capable" when in reality, if they set their minds to more scientific concepts, they could probably provide something infinitely more useful.

The worlds greatest philosophers all have one thing in common.

They never left anything behind but words.
What do you think you are using here, if not words?

And what "premise" are you refering to? The only premise I put in was that you wanted to exist eternally, and had a strategy, and I clearly stated that if that premise did not hold, you could **** right off.

I can't prove that my hunger will be stilled by eating this burger. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that stop me from eating it.
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:22   #25
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
I'm going the transhumanist super-AI route.
Are you?
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:30   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Are you?
Yeah.
Step 1: get a degree in maths.
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:06   #27
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
An analysis of the answers provided combined with whatever ground rules have already been layed out has only resulted in one answer.. impossible.

In addition I will not depart from this thread unless you can prove to me that my answer is incorrect.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:09   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I'll just reincarnate again, hopefully this time my memory stays intact
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:16   #29
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I will not depart from this thread unless you can prove to me that my answer is incorrect.
You'll have to leave sometime.

Oh, wait...
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:32   #30
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
You'll have to leave sometime.

Oh, wait...
So how do you propose to determine my presence then hmm?

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:43   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
That's your strategy? To make a W-emulator? Boy, are you in for a surprise!
No, but that should be your strategy.

My strategy for eternal existence (aside from the one I posted previously which related mainly to immortality) is to systematize (?) my moral/political/philosophical thoughts as much as possible. My main plan of attack is to repeatedly post the same dreary crap on forums to the point where in a millennia, long after I've died, people will be able to determine the "Dante" view on any subject or dilemma.
Unread 11 May 2003, 17:09   #32
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I will lead as virtuous a life as I can* (my own term's of course) and hope this gets me some kind of deal should there be an afterlife. If there isn't one, well, it's really not my problem - "Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not."

As for living/existing forever on this world, I'm not sure I'd want to. Not that I don't find life satisfying, but I think after 80 years I'd be willing and ready to take the plunge as it were.

And of course, like many I aim to "live on" through earthly achievement.

*NB. This means is not meant towards this single end.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 19:01   #33
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
An analysis of the answers provided combined with whatever ground rules have already been layed out has only resulted in one answer.. impossible.

In addition I will not depart from this thread unless you can prove to me that my answer is incorrect.

=[DJ Bass]=
Your strategy is impossible?

You might be right, you might be wrong. I don't see why the possibility of something being impossible should stop me from trying.

Anyway, why would it be impossible? At a minimum, given enough luck and medical advances, you could live like a mortal without dying.
Unread 12 May 2003, 10:35   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally posted by W
[b]Your strategy is impossible?

Any strategy is impossible.

Anyway, why would it be impossible? At a minimum, given enough luck and medical advances, you could live like a mortal without dying.
The only way to achieve absolute eternal existance is through immortality. Sure, you may survive biological hazards through a bit of luck and medical advances, but that does not account for outside factors that are not related to medical ilness or injury.

You discounted immortality in an earlier post to this thread, so how else could you hope to ensure eternal existence in a world so full of disasters?

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 May 2003, 10:57   #35
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Dont die.
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:21   #36
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
I plan on having kids

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:21   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I kill you for this!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:33   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
A memorial bench in Shildon Town Square, complete with a life size, fully interactive (hopefully some form of AI will have been developed by then) replica of me, who shall sit there for all eternity, passing on my nuggets of wisdom to future generations.

this is shildon mate, someone will nick it, or, if it is too securely screwed down, deface it instead :/
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:34   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh yeah, and i want to use the transmetropolitan foglet route to immortality, cos they are cool