User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 19:48   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cool A celebration of the depressed teenager in supercool website form

Upon being annoyed with the 5th person in around a month having the quote "you want me? well ****ing come and find me, ill be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches" in their MSN name, i decided to look it up on google, and see what piece of **** wrote it. My bet was the new age champion of convincing people they are depressed, staind.

Of course, as you all probably know, it was radiohead. The kings of overrated depressed miserable bollocks.

Anyway, just before closing google, this website caught my eye.

Recently i provided you all with a typical example of a ned's way of speaking and thinking.
This website is the perfect example of an "individual". Of particular interest are the "SayIngs N Qu0tes" and the "In Loving Memory" pages.

I'm off to have fun with the poems page.

Enjoy!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:00   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

These people are 'old', to use the parlence of the times. They were 'old' when I was fourteen, and they still are. Everybody except themselves realises it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:06   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i will give a shiny gold ducat to whoever can find a more individual website

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:08   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i will give a shiny gold ducat to whoever can find a more laughably sterotypically 'teenage' website
Oops, I just destroyed the subtelty.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:11   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Oops, I just destroyed the subtelty.
Its not just teenagers. Just 95% of the time it is.

But afaik, staind, InMe, radiohead etc arent teenagers. They just would like to be

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:13   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
But afaik, staind, InMe, radiohead etc arent teenagers. They just would like to be
No, they're just very much aware of how big the Middle-class, teenage Pound/Dollar/Euro is.

You're either being exploited, or doing the exploiting, as Trotsky said to the Dinner Ladies.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:19   #7
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No, they're just very much aware of how big the Middle-class, teenage Pound/Dollar/Euro is.
Or possibly they're just making the music they want to make and people are buying it.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:19   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
if angst ended for everyone at 20, then the world would be a nicer place.

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:21   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Erkenbrand
Or possibly they're just making the music they want to make and people are buying it.
I never said they were going completely out of their way to ruthlessly prostitute themselves, although some bands obviously do this more than others, and for some bands it's the only reason they're making music. I just said they were fully aware of what sells.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:10   #10
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Why should I not like Radiohead?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:21   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
COMET CURSOR
indeed. the whole site is teh evhul

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 22:08   #12
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
comment added to guestbook.

Come on, you know you want to. Don't forget the obligatory "visit my webpafe www.******.cx" remark now .
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote