User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:14   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Donnie Darko

I saw this movie and I have to admit it's great, if not one of the better movies I've ever seen. If you like something to ponder about this is very recommendable.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:19   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
dunno. I thought it was ok.
understood it, but didnt really see the point in the film.
shrug.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:29   #3
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Has it been released on DVD or something?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 20:56   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
best movie i saw last year by far

prolly in my top 5 favourite ever films

it rocked oh so very much
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:04   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

I see your signature contains the lyrics of the last song in the movie

GavGull: I don't know if it's out on DVD. I assume it is as it's dated from 2001. I saw it as DivX.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:07   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i haven't seen it becuase it owuld be like OVER MY HEAD

best film I saw last year - Road to Perdition closely followed by Minority Report
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:26   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
I see your signature contains the lyrics of the last song in the movie
Its my MSN name also
I saw it for the second time last night, and it was still really good.
Very weird, and probably the "creepiest" film I have ever seen...i dunno about the "best".
While searching for the soundtrack, I came across a lot of sites with discussions over the plot, some quite in depth theories and ideas, so if anyone has confusions at all, try a quick google search and one of the sites may help clear stuff up (or confuse tou eveb more).
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:37   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

What he said.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 21:45   #9
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Mullholland Dr. was last year's best film.

I'd class Donnie Darko as the most 'beautiful', if that makes sense.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 00:40   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I love it, one of my favorite movies. Jakiri, while not an advocate of file-sharing, was kind enough to dcc me a copy years ago.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 06:33   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I love it, one of my favorite movies. Jakiri, while not an advocate of file-sharing, was kind enough to dcc me a copy years ago.
About 0.5 years ago
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 07:15   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
About 0.5 years ago
What a difference a digit makes! :eek:
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 07:29   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
What a difference a digit makes! :eek:
24 little hours.

What a difference a day makes, and the difference is you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 07:33   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
24 little hours.

What a difference a day makes, and the difference is you.
Elisha Cuthbert is beautiful.