User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Feb 2003, 21:45   #1
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Tenuous claims to fame

They have to be true, but apart from that the more tenuous the better. I'll begin.

My mate used to babysit for John Inverdale.

I have also stood behind Iwan Thomas at the peak of his 400m running career in a queue for a ride at Chessington World of Adventures.

Follow that.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 21:49   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm related to Air Marshall Dowding

and also to Gladstone through some tenuous link
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 21:56   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Some off my ancestors were brutal and bloodthirsty vikings.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:03   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've been on television in two consecutive years participating in the National Spelling Competition which was an annual event about 8 years ago. Came in 3rd and 9th, heh.

How sad is that :/
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:07   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I went to Uni with someone who was mates with a bloke who was cousins with Annie Lennox.

I live nearish to Francis Shand Kydd (Princess Di's mum) and once saw her being arrested for drunk driving \o/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:11   #6
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Paul McGann** is a member of my girlfriend's* health club.

*as in her father owns it, not as in "she's a member".

**Try harder Wiggles***

***thanks mark

Last edited by G_frog; 14 Feb 2003 at 22:20.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:37   #7
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Oh yes, my friend has seen Gianfranco Zola in our local Blockbusters.

Now that's rock n'roll.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:41   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I saw Dominic Diamond browsing the '2 for £22' section in Virgin once!!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:46   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
On multiple occasions i have seen lenny henry jogging in the morning.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:51   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My cousin won Masterchef and writes books for Sainsbury's.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:52   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
uhm.. my bf shook hands with the Queen years and years ago when she came here..

i made some of the winner's bouqets for the '94 Commonwealth Games in Victoria, BC. (Canada) my mom however got a 'special pass' that allowed her to go to all the venues. and i believe she was one of two florists who were allowed to go into the Queen's private washrooms to change the flowers. yay mom.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:54   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I once met a guy who was Superscot Champion!!!!!

I met Tony Blair the day before he became Prime Minister :(
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:56   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I once met a guy who was Superscot Champion!!!!!
!

Explain. That sounds like the greatest title to win ever.

I've also met "Wolf" from Gladiators who shouted at me to stop pushing in the queue to ask him a question.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:00   #14
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
I saw patrick moores house.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:04   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
!

Explain. That sounds like the greatest title to win ever.

Erm

It was an absolutely terrible general knowledge quiz show on the tv , I think in the 80's. It was hosted by Jane someone (Franchi?) and I can't remember much else about it because I was quite young at the time :/
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:07   #16
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
It was an absolutely terrible general knowledge quiz show on the tv
Right, I'll take it that it was the 'Blockbusters' of its time.

Unless of course, it was the equivalent of Mastermind for kids in which case it is quite likely to have been the most amusing programme ever.

It's still the best name for a title I've ever heard.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:08   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

It was way way worse than Blockbusters!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:10   #18
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to play in the junior football team (HF Newman), and was coached by Lloyd McGrath who won the FA Cup with Coventry City in 1987/8/some other year!
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:13   #19
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
It was way way worse than Blockbusters!
Yes, the mascots made that programme good.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:21   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I saw blairs kid in a club once

hes a tosser, was tempted to tell him his dad is a tosser as well
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:22   #21
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
I saw blairs kid in a club once
Pah I can top that. I knew someone who was friends with a girl who used to go out with Euan Blair.

He is a twat also apparently.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 00:05   #22
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

My late Grandfather was a great personal friend of King Peter II of Yugoslavia.

Beat that

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 00:08   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Roger Glover gave me a plectrum!

My father used to be good mates with Ian Botham

When my grandparents owned a chippie, they once served Kevin Keegan

Speaking of chipshops, I shouldn't have eaten that pickled onion and that pickled egg I bought from the chip shop and then ran home. I'm going to have the ****s tonight!

Last edited by LHC; 15 Feb 2003 at 00:23.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:55   #24
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
My uncle scored the first ever try at Pontypridd's rugby ground Sardis Road, he has helped coach the Welsh rugby team in the past and is currently director of Rugby for Singapore.

My mothers cousin I think has also had 2 number 1 singles with different bands, chripy chirpy cheep cheep being 1 of them he was the drummer and is sooooooooo ashamed of that song.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:57   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Mothers Cousin is the Assistant Headcoach of the Boston Celtics.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:58   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Brother has been out drinking with Scotland International Footballer Peter Canero.

Hes also played football from an Early age with Scotland U21 Captain Brian Kerr.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:03   #27
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I served Gary Speed at a petrol station in Newcastle-upon-Tyne;
Joan Collins was married to my Aunties Uncle;
The same Aunties father was a bbc director for some old tv show i forget the name of;
I met Donald Pleasants when i was 2 (or 3) at the very same Aunties wedding;
and i appeared on Gamesmaster playing Zool.

(Not to mention my numerous appearances on teletext \o/).
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:21   #28
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
My father's first cousins are the Gatlin Brothers -- Larry Gatlin being the most famous. They are Country and Western musicians.

I am very distantly related to Daniel Boone and Richard Nixon through the same family line. Nearest ancestor by marriage was about 250 years ago.

My mother thought we were related to Catherine the Great, but she was wrong.

I was on Belgian televison twice last year.

Le Soir, the largest French-language Belgian daily newspaper, did a very short piece on me with my picture last year.

I won third place in the Math Counts competition between seven schools when I was 12-years old.

I was at the department store and the woman at the cash register said, "Your the guy who does the columns for the newspaper, aren't you?"

I was the king of the elementary school when I was eight-years old along with Kimberly Perez, my girlfriend at the time.

That's all I can think of.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:26   #29
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I girl i knows dad wrote 'crocodile shoes'
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 09:37   #30
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The ex Miss Woof worked in the nursery which Fankie Detori's son went to, outside Newmarket.

Last edited by Woof; 15 Feb 2003 at 10:28.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 10:22   #31
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I met Hulk Hogan in Planet Hollywood, New York.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 10:36   #32
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I've also met "Wolf" from Gladiators who shouted at me to stop pushing in the queue to ask him a question.
I also met Wolf from Gladiators, he said my dog was cute \o/

apparently I played football with Robbie williams when I was 6 as his father was the owner of a holiday camp I went to

I know the sister of the guitarist of the LostProphets

I live 2 minutes away from where Tom Jones used to live

Midge5, how many people do you honestly think know where Pontypridd is?
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:47   #33
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Not many but its still my biggest claim to fame
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:50   #34
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
I know the sister of the guitarist of the LostProphets
This brings up even more, someone who I help run a sports camp in the summer has played with Incubus.

His dad runs a studio and lives off the royalties from the guitar parts he played in loads of really famous songs.

(do you remember Wolf being really small or is it just me?)
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:59   #35
Linea
Better then you.

Linea is an unknown quantity at this point
I have met and spoken to Rowan Atkinson several times. I have met William Shatner. I used to live in the same town as one of the Beetles. I have been in the local Newspaper 4 times. I have met/shook hands with Tony Blair. I have met the Queen. I am distantly related to the Sultan of Johor.
Linea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:59   #36
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

(do you remember Wolf being really small or is it just me?)
yeh he did seem pretty short

or maybe we're stupidly tall
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:01   #37
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dennis Taylor live 5 minutes away from me, and i have met him a few times.
Carl Foggerty (superbike champion) used to live across the road from me.
My junior football team was coached by Derek Fazacoli (sp?) for a while (ex-Newcastle and England football coach, now at Man City)
I met Dwight Yorke in Manchester airport the week before he moved from Man U to Blackburn (i had my Rovers shirt on and obviously persuaded him to move)
I saw Michael Schumacher in Universal Studios, Florida.
James Beattie went to my school.
Matt Parker, an old friend of mine, was in Champ manager 3, unfortunately he had to retire due to injury so didnt make it big .
My school Biology teacher coached Gary Linekar at cricket.
My great grandad was chairman of Blackburn Rovers football club \o/.

Last edited by JC; 15 Feb 2003 at 12:59.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:36   #38
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to play cricket alot with Robin and Chris Smith, and occasionally Cardigan O'Connor.

My Grandparents are family friends.

I actually bowled Robin out once.

I was 8 at the time.

Heh.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:53   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to the same school as Rowan Atkinson and Tony Blair, and one of my teachers (who is a friend of my father) told Atkinson to go into comedy.

I go to the same college that Ali G went to.

I'm 4 1337 m0d3r4t0r 0n GD h4><0r l1k3

I'm Basil Brush
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:06   #40
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
ive touched the original wrong trousers.

ive seen bonehead in a bar,
and my dad saw david ginola in a bar as well.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:07   #41
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
In a shopping mall in Orlando, I bumped into Robbie Fowler in a restaurent there and later bumped into Andy Cole in the same place.

All in one day, all in the same place!!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:11   #42
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh...and...

"Roy Mallard" taught English at my college.

When I was 5 I was friends with Archi Bland, who's father at the time was Director of LWT, and has since gone BBC-wards. I soileed myself on his sofa. Pld me.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:33   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whilst playing hockey in Enfield, someone smacked the ball of the pitch, straight towards Mike Gatting (ex-England cricket captain), who attempted to stop the ball with his outstretched foot.

The ball went straight past his foot and between his legs. On seeing this I shouted 'Nothing's changed since you stopped playing then, Mr Gatting !!'

At this point he turned round and gave me the finger.

\o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:35   #44
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I served Kim Tate a G&T when she came into the pub I was working in. Rrrrrraaaahhhhh!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:45   #45
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One of my friends is distantly related to Dubya (the tree split 4 generations ago i think). She's very embarresed about it.

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:22   #46
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
My dad is responsible for Chris Akabussi's (athlete) broken nose.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:30   #47
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
There used to be an american show called "Small Wonder" featuring a lifelike robot who was about ten years old. My aunt had a role on that show as a foster care worker. She's also had some commercials and small one time roles on tv.

I also met some actors from Xena including Ted Raimi who is the brother of Sam Raimi director of the Evil Dead series and Spiderman.

Last edited by Nicole; 16 Feb 2003 at 01:37.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 03:02   #48
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
some not so tenuous, but amusing all the same...

I made 'Cliff' from 'Gay Dad' cry.

I abused Boy Zone live on Radio One for 4 mins whilst their manager tried to cut me off and Simon Mayo flapped about in a shock/panic... Boyzone later 'thunderbolted' me my crimes against 'pop'.

Adam Faiths wife 'Manon' runs a record label, i spoke to her a couple of times about getting a deal.

'Duffy' from BBC1's casualty was at one my gigs.

At the TFI Friday xmas special, Robbie Williams winked at my girlfriend, and Nick Han**** gave me a ****ty remark when he was late for the show and being heckled by me and my mates.

Neil Webb (ex portsmouth/forest/england footy star) wanted to shag my mum.

Frankie Howard asked my nan to marry him before 'coming out'

Upon leaving for AC Milan (from Portsmouth) I told Mark Hately not to worry and that im sure they'd let him come back to pompey soon... He thanked me didn't break my childhood vision of the fact pompey footy club wasn't the centre of the universe...

I met Chris Eubank in a resturant in Brighton 2 summers ago. I told him my mate was a huge fan, and got him to phone him up heh... my mate thought it was me doing an impression of him (i do a good one) and started abusing him... comedy etc

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:35   #49
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I've been on television in two consecutive years participating in the National Spelling Competition which was an annual event about 8 years ago. Came in 3rd and 9th, heh.

How sad is that :/
VERY
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:38   #50
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Me!

(and i once won a kitchen in Wheel of Fortune wich i sold :P)
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote