User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 10:22   #1
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Question to goths (brought on by flem comics)

How the **** do you dance to that music?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 10:23   #2
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
They dont, they shamble to it

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 10:24   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

That must be one hell of a sight.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 11:34   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
waving with arms etc i've been told :\
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 11:51   #5
menth0l
dim like a fox

dwindling in the breeze type of thing?

most unfortunate :C
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:30   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Goth music? Isnt that like Marilyn Manson and stuff?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:42   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Question to goths (brought on by flem comics)

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
How the **** do you dance to that music?
You pretend to die on nerve toxins, but then to music.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:45   #8
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Goth music? Isnt that like Marilyn Manson and stuff?
you deserve to be beaten for that comment.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:11   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Marylin Manson fans deserve to be shot for liking that ****.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:23   #10
Idi

you're all ****.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:27   #11
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Leshy doesn't dance.

He does sing along on R.E.M. Songs in a girlish way.

And that's fine with me.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:32   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Bring it on, big boy!

PS! Notice the
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:33   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
Leshy doesn't dance.
I can't dance, I can't talk. Only thing about me is the way I walk.
Quote:
He does sing along on R.E.M. Songs in a girlish way.
I only sing along girlish if the original song is sung by a girl. Clearly.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:39   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
you're all ****.
But some are more **** than others.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:39   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I can't dance, I can't talk. Only thing about me is the way I walk.
I only sing along girlish if the original song is sung by a girl. Clearly.
R.E.M. songs can't be sung manly.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:40   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
R.E.M. songs can't be sung manly.
Not by you at least
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:48   #17
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Not by you at least
My Bass like voice would change their songs to something both unrecognisable and unbearable.

Your high pitched voice on the other hand, along with your facial expressions would fit a random R.E.M. video clip very well.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:54   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dancing is an outdated art. All modern dances to any form of music are so ****ing hilarious.

BIG FISH LITTLE FISH CARDBOARD BOX

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:55   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
My Bass like voice would change their songs to something both unrecognisable and unbearable.
As it would do to any song, for that matter
Quote:
Your high pitched voice on the other hand, along with your facial expressions would fit a random R.E.M. video clip very well.
My voice is not high pitched, and it's not my fault my facial muscles are flexible.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 18:38   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Considering one half of goth music is basically 'dance' music, and the other half is basic rock tunes that aren't particularly heavy, I can't see the problem.

Unless, of course, you thought goth music is Cradle of Filth type music etc. Which it isn't.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 04:40   #21
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
counter question....

HOW THE **** ARE YOU ABLE TO ACTUAL LISTEN TO THE **** YOU ARE DANCING TO?
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 17:30   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
counter question....

HOW THE **** ARE YOU ABLE TO ACTUAL LISTEN TO THE **** YOU ARE DANCING TO?
They don't, they're too self absorbed to consciously react to external stimulus. The 'dancing' is merely a pavlovian reaction to anything by the Cure.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 17:35   #23
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Misconception galore!

Matrim
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 17:40   #24
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Once saw some 'goths' doing line dancing in town at one of these ridiculous line dancing roadshow trucks.

Made my day.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote