User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:34   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
the jolt forum

anyone had a look at it?
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:36   #2
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
It is big. And I have to wait untill I get home to activate my account on it

hAl
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:38   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Hum yeah well

they have a 30 second rule \0/

and guys like W and cyp should take a look at it
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:42   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nope, have not checked it out.
Should i?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:43   #5
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it 'worth it'?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:46   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Will be
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:47   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

They have 'post counts' heheheh
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:48   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Cyp or W have to get me a custom title there o.O
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:49   #9
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
I expect they will merge these forums into their boards. wonder what will happen to accounts though ???

hAl
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:52   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I expect they will merge these forums into their boards.
I doubt it.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:58   #11
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Colours are unpretty. :(
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 14:08   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I expect they will merge these forums into their boards. wonder what will happen to accounts though ???

hAl
I doubt it too, and if you want to keep your nick I suggest you reg it pronto.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 14:13   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nice forums, but not like home...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 14:53   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

you wreak havoc anyway
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:04   #15
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

img tags, coloured text, 30sec posting limit, no censors

what more could you want?
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:05   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
img tags, coloured text, 30sec posting limit, no censors

what more could you want?

JBOY as mod,
better colors,
sword..

But its nice!
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:10   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
What a bunch of ****ing refugees we are.

Feels like we're getting off the boat and saying "we will make this home..."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:47   #18
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm, so forums being moved really isn't just a DNS error??!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

[edit]I can confirm that I am the same Cyp as on the strange new forums.[/edit]
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->

Last edited by Cyp; 10 Dec 2002 at 16:06.
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:27   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oi.... just found out the forums were here....

Anyways, what's this Jolt thing? I haven't looked at the forums yet (I'm at work) but what's it mainly about?
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:46   #20
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
oi.... just found out the forums were here....

Anyways, what's this Jolt thing? I haven't looked at the forums yet (I'm at work) but what's it mainly about?
Games. It is forums on a gaming portal. Loads of cs, ut and simular forum stuff.

hAl
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:35   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this is a bit ****.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:45   #22
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Whats the sodding link?!
This way...
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:49   #23
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
:/
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:11   #24
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
banners = ****
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:26   #25
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe the ad banners are a necessary evil
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:26   #26
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

it went titsup already
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:29   #27
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
it went titsup already
yep
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:44   #28
Cheechy
Mmmmm pie

Cheechy is an unknown quantity at this point
Webguy took em down for 5 - http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=127949
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 20:42   #29
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
the flash adsare **** and annoying

Just like shai

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 20:54   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
hmyeah

seems slow but very busy

and it also seems to be that we need to unite to stop them calling us newbies
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 21:31   #31
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I sure hope we can stay seperate and keep our own forum. I've tried several other forums, but I never got attached to any of them the way I have here.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 23:08   #32
Snurx
Dirte

^^ Thats true.

BUT face it, these boards are dying.
Either, we need to refire them, or move.
Simple and plain. In two months, these forums are dead if it contiunes this way.

AND DONT THINK I DONT FIND IT .
But its facts, people.
Lets pray..
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:18   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Genius.

So, best way to solve this problem is to go and spam another forum to fk, causing the original clientele there to depart, leaving you with the same user base you had on the original forum...

\o/ WE HAVE A WINNAAAAAAAAAAAARR !!!!!!!!! \o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:44   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Genius.

So, best way to solve this problem is to go and spam another forum to fk, causing the original clientele there to depart, leaving you with the same user base you had on the original forum...

\o/ WE HAVE A WINNAAAAAAAAAAAARR !!!!!!!!! \o/

You are soo norty against me.
I still wub j00.

PS! JammyJim has said that he loves me in "a fatherly way".
Thats nice, aint it?
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:50   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Only in as much as he wants to kick you out of his house, as you contribute nothing to the household and generally leave a mess everywhere you go.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:50   #36
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

You are soo norty against me.
I still wub j00.

PS! JammyJim has said that he loves me in "a fatherly way".
Thats nice, aint it?
JammyJim beats children daily.

With a shoe.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:53   #37
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Only in as much as he wants to kick you out of his house, as you contribute nothing to the household and generally leave a mess everywhere you go.
He should party more and care less. Incely.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:53   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
At least he doesn't kill kittens every time someone posts a **** thread, or poke badgers with spoons. Someone really should get in touch with the RSPCA about the mods on these forums
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 15:58   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
At least he doesn't kill kittens every time someone posts a **** thread, or poke badgers with spoons. Someone really should get in touch with the RSPCA about the mods on these forums
They haven't got a clue, gayle, I've seen men wiser than me pound kilos of logic into their thick skulls and they still haven't got a clue a) how shiet they mod b) what tossers they are c) how they killed this forum.

I mean, can you believe the activity on the jolt forums? Nuff said.