User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 12:25   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
History repeating ...

Now, this is like every round. When the round ends, pple start to discuss who "actually" won the round, which alliance was the best, had the best planets, best galaxies, why they had those etc.
Whether it was Fury who won, or Legion, or Titans/LDK this round, each time those winning alliances come screaming on AD cause they won the round. Yes you could say there's abit arrogance in it but tbh, I'd do the same a FAnG and you'd be a liar if you state your alliance wouldn't.
Why we doin this? Simply cause when you win a round, it means 0.0 if you cannot tell others you won it. Really, nobody would care if nobody talked about it, thus the winners will SHOW their temp superiority on AD just to get some attention. Again you'd be lying if you say your alliance wouldn't do this.

On the other hand there are the "losers", the alliances who fought the "winners" and who had to accept defeat. Though it is their task to react to all those "we won" threads on AD.
Why are they doin that? simply cause, eventhough they have lost the round, they still don't wanna accept defeat vs their main enemy. They don't wanna look like losers so they will try countering them on AD.

I said history repeats cause it has happened since r1 till now, whatever you do or change, it won't ever change. It's just the nature of the game.

Now as an Ex FAnG HC, being in the "loser" section, I also have to oppose to all the "we won tralalalala bull****".

Now this thread isn't meant for everyone, cause as always, there are some noble persons who think they would NEVER do this. It's their right to claim that. This thread is meant for all the pple wondering why they are doin it etc. Ofc everything said in here will be well known allready but still ....

on a sidenote, it doesn't matter howmuch you scream you have won the round or howmuch you counter those threads, not a single person will change his oppinion. Fact is it's really useless and we only do it cause we want either the aknowledgement for winning or we don't wanna be categorized as "losers". Yet we will always keep doin it.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 12:31   #2
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
I would say 'Pld' - but that is a bit cliched now.

There is a lot of truth in what you say. I think we are all guilty of it (even me )

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 15:11   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, like I said, all this is well known but still. I just wanted to post it ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 22:07   #4
Schleng

Ppl do it by nature i guess, if u win somert then most ppl want to shout about it and make sure evry1 heard that u did

Nice thread Kjeldoran
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 04:32   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Proud to be FAnG!
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 10:28   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Proud to be FAnG!
How original ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Dec 2002, 07:54   #7
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts
I stopped reading PA boards (especially AD) for a few months,
come back and everyone is posting cynical threads.
What is wrong with you people??

Something doesn't feel right... I just can't quite think of it.

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 08:14   #8
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
we've been corrupted by the dark side
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 15:19   #9
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
we've been corrupted by the dark side
why corrupted ??
we have always been on the dark side (me at least) :P

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 00:38   #10
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
when you have rumad screaming for attention for fang all round your post seem even more idiotic kj.
and haveing ppl from your alliance comeing into AD after an sucsessful attack or defence you cant have given your post a really good thought before posted kj.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 11:16   #11
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
<looks at the date he registered on the forums> heh longgggg time ago
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 12:47   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
when you have rumad screaming for attention for fang all round your post seem even more idiotic kj.
and haveing ppl from your alliance comeing into AD after an sucsessful attack or defence you cant have given your post a really good thought before posted kj.
go **** a frog or something. How the hell am I responsible for either Rumad or any FAnG's behavior? Maybe if you'd have used that gray stuff in your head, you'd notice I resigned from FAnG before the round was over and thus basicly really don't give a flying **** about what fang or rumad post.

now go take the frog ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 13:09   #13
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i really wanted to react on this thread, but now i realise i've got nothing to add, i'll use backspace. :/
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:04   #14
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
go **** a frog or something. How the hell am I responsible for either Rumad or any FAnG's behavior? Maybe if you'd have used that gray stuff in your head, you'd notice I resigned from FAnG before the round was over and thus basicly really don't give a flying **** about what fang or rumad post.

now go take the frog ....

rgds Kj
rgds kj?? you are aware your name comes on the left side??

Anyway dont mix frogs into this,2 rounds of PROUD TO BE FANG bs. And not a single HC in fang seem or seemed to understand that 1 hcs attitude reflect on the whole alliance.And just cuzz you resigned before the round was over,dont mean you aint counted in theire propaganda and screaming.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:16   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
rgds kj?? you are aware your name comes on the left side??

Anyway dont mix frogs into this,2 rounds of PROUD TO BE FANG bs. And not a single HC in fang seem or seemed to understand that 1 hcs attitude reflect on the whole alliance.And just cuzz you resigned before the round was over,dont mean you aint counted in theire propaganda and screaming.
seems the frogs don't like you either? ...

grow up really, you have NEVER seen me posting proud to be fang stuff. Infact I was against it all, Rumad left early this round BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO QUIT SPAMMING propaganda on AD. I made the members aware they shouldn't spam proud to be fang etc.

so really, you're talkin nonsence here. go back to Virus and leave the discussions to the pple that actually know the situation last 2 rounds.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:31   #16
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
go **** a frog or something. How the hell am I responsible for either Rumad or any FAnG's behavior?
However, you are responsible for your own behaviour and "go **** a frog or something" is hardly mature nor respectable.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:06   #17
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Now if you'd read the post you might understand that Kj was accepting some of the blame/criticism (if this is what you call it), and if you didn't have to group people together for convenience's sake you might develop greater insight regarding a greater range of views. If a miracle should happen you might be able to draw parallels between those views and their consequence as Kj did!
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:22   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
However, you are responsible for your own behaviour and "go **** a frog or something" is hardly mature nor respectable.
you really do nothing else then finding some quote ot confront pple with while you also know it has been written when the person (me in this case) was either pissed or frustrated or angry about some idiots trying to ruin a perfectly decent thread (which would be logbat).

Cause even you scouse, will agree with stuff I wrote in this thread, cause it's just common sence.

rgds Kj (and yes I'm responsable for my own behavior)

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:24   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
Now if you'd read the post you might understand that Kj was accepting some of the blame/criticism (if this is what you call it), and if you didn't have to group people together for convenience's sake you might develop greater insight regarding a greater range of views. If a miracle should happen you might be able to draw parallels between those views and their consequence as Kj did!
exactly, thx

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:22   #20
logbat

Quote:
seems the frogs don't like you either? ...

grow up really, you have NEVER seen me posting proud to be fang stuff. Infact I was against it all, Rumad left early this round BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO QUIT SPAMMING propaganda on AD. I made the members aware they shouldn't spam proud to be fang etc.

so really, you're talkin nonsence here. go back to Virus and leave the discussions to the pple that actually know the situation last 2 rounds.

rgds Kj
blabla..... if you told them to do that they cant be listening to you, and if you was against propaganda in the first place why was rumad taken inn again?? Im talking nonsence??
My virus membership have nothing to do with this and belive me when i say that i know whats been going on the last 2 rounds.
And frogs like me peon!

rgds LO
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:29   #21
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
blabla..... if you told them to do that they cant be listening to you, and if you was against propaganda in the first place why was rumad taken inn again?? Im talking nonsence??
My virus membership have nothing to do with this and belive me when i say that i know whats been going on the last 2 rounds.
And frogs like me peon!

rgds LO
as to why rumad was taken in again i cant really say since i way inactive at that time (heart problems), but shortly after he came in again, our current working hc resigned, as well as 3 of the 4 senior officers, that should tell you a thing or two......

show me a single post where kj, leff or i post the "proud to be fang" shiet, i always opposed it, and literally flamed 3 members on private boards because of it.

rumad does have an ego and a personality i dont get along with, but it aint mine or kjs fault, nor are we to blame if he posts.

ps: for the first 4 weeks of the round rumad didnt post anything pro fang, he rather posted contra fang and our "blocking" all the time...
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:59   #22
logbat

didnt rumad quit over the ally with adelante??
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:46   #23
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts
Strange

born in ligh and live in darkness.

I am Gray i stand between the candel and the darkness.

I am Gray.

Some Mimbary strange ritual(Long live Babylon 5.....damn they canseled the show)
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
burmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 15:44   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
didnt rumad quit over the ally with adelante??
dunno, you seem to know everything ...

I think the main reason for him quitting was me yelling at him to stop posting **** on AD. why we accepted him back in is really none of your business, but understand this:

Me, nor any of my HC are responsible for what Rumad posts or not, we have ALL told our members to quit the spamming on AD and we did MORE then any of you have done regarding the issue. Untill you 're in a similar situation, you can't claim anything.

And another thing Logbat, weren't you and Virus and like everyone else copying it? I mean you pple kept provocating so if anyone else is to blame, maybe look at yerself. It's like running with a truck full of sigarets near someone who's trying to stop smoking.

So, yes, I should be REALLY proud logbat, cause you really helped us stopping the "proud to be fang" spam. The more you scream about it, the more reactions you get on it. Didn't you even learn that?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:18   #25
DareDevil2000
aka "The odd one"

DareDevil2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
...another excuse for making a thread.....sigh

:P
DareDevil2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:10   #26
logbat

Quote:
dunno, you seem to know everything ...

I think the main reason for him quitting was me yelling at him to stop posting **** on AD. why we accepted him back in is really none of your business, but understand this:

Me, nor any of my HC are responsible for what Rumad posts or not, we have ALL told our members to quit the spamming on AD and we did MORE then any of you have done regarding the issue. Untill you 're in a similar situation, you can't claim anything.

And another thing Logbat, weren't you and Virus and like everyone else copying it? I mean you pple kept provocating so if anyone else is to blame, maybe look at yerself. It's like running with a truck full of sigarets near someone who's trying to stop smoking.

So, yes, I should be REALLY proud logbat, cause you really helped us stopping the "proud to be fang" spam. The more you scream about it, the more reactions you get on it. Didn't you even learn that?

rgds Kj
do i seem like i know everything??
I just think rumad quit over the alliance with adelante and i dont think rumad even care what you say to him.
And i know its not my business why he was taken back but point is he was taken back as HC and the **** started again and ergo your post make no sense.
And none of YOUR hc is resposible? hehe you was a hc with no leader skills what-so-ever and how stupid is it to tell the members to stop posting on AD when you have 1 HC that keep trying to poor out bad propaganda. There is something you have to understand,and HC reflect the alliance and with rumads posting on AD and Lockheads multi/shareing skills you fail to see the big picture where it was actually some HCs that ruind fangs reputation. So if there is somebody that shall look on themself its certanly not me. and what do you mean with copying??
Provocing? and if youre trying to quit smokeing all it takes is one sigg not a truckload. Same as if one HC cheat 1 time,he should be kicked and not wait for him to cheat once more (lockhead).
The members and HCs you guys had that cheated helped you stop the spam about proud to be fang,a alliance can be proud even if they lose. Example of that is Xanadu round 5,and fury round 4 etc. But the not so good view many have of fang after this round you can thank those men for.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:56   #27
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
This is great, it's almost like I never left.

Carry on kids, amuse daddy.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 23:26   #28
logbat

can you point out what amuse you in my posts mista tubby??
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:00   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
maybe the thought of you thinking you really know what happens in fang? Maybe the fact that you really know nothing about either me, rumad, any FAnG HC and how FAnG works internally. Maybe cause you know nothing about why he left and came back, nor why me and the other HC's left at the end of this round.

I'd strongely advice you to find that out first. another thing, you completely missed the point of this thread.

I was merely making an observation. A true one, which you cannot deny. and whether I'm the devil, Sid, scouse brother or dunno who doesn't make it any less true. so attacking me personally, plz do that in another thread and stick to the topic of this one.

this isn't about my integrity and credibility, if your own HC had written this you'd probably plaud them etc.

so leave the critics and only reply to the issue at hand, insult me somewhere else plz.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 10:38   #30
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's the ensemble, mr logbat.
What is laurel without hardy after all?

I was merely enjoying a flashback-moment to the golden board days of R4/R5.

As for Kjeldoran, I despise nothing more than these kind of no-brain-been-said-a-zillion-times-before 'politically correct' statements in order to make yourself look like a nice, reasonable guy.

It's narcist and insults the intelligence of 90% of the boardreaders for assuming they wont see through it.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 12:45   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
It's the ensemble, mr logbat.
What is laurel without hardy after all?

I was merely enjoying a flashback-moment to the golden board days of R4/R5.

As for Kjeldoran, I despise nothing more than these kind of no-brain-been-said-a-zillion-times-before 'politically correct' statements in order to make yourself look like a nice, reasonable guy.

It's narcist and insults the intelligence of 90% of the boardreaders for assuming they wont see through it.
If you really think this is an attempt to make me look good then really, I'm trully sorry for your existance

give me 1 arguement that proves I do this for my own reputation. I AM a nice guy to the ones that know me, I'm a stupid moron to the ones that don't know me or dislike me. It 's the same with you thoug tubbie.

Has AD come so far that you cannot make a post about something you think? Do you really think I didn't know everyone else knew it allready? It just came up to me in an IRC discussion so I decided to make a thread about it. Isn't the the sole purpose of this board? to talk and discuss?

I think you along others must realize that if you're not interested into a thread or if you're if you think it's stupid, then either pm me on irc or don't reply. This is a healthy discussion (or it was atleast) but you and your "ohh look at me, I'm cool cause I can insult a person" additude is just really pathetic.
I'm glad I don't really know you ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 19 Dec 2002 at 12:52.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:01   #32
logbat

im a lill off topic is some of my replys,i know that but the point was you have not made that thread if you have been on the "winning" side. And belive it or not i had a little tradeing post thread with rumad also where he claim that i dont know something about how the things was in fang. Im not proud of it but i had access to alot of fangs "secret" stuff this round i do categorise myself as knowing a alot on what went on in fang.
Also over the rounds i have a big "friend" circle and i do get information when i ask for it or if i really want it. I dont attack you as an individual kjeldoran but i found your post stupid. If fang have won this round or let me say it this way then: fang/fury have had the planets ldk/titans had i would have been so humble and said well played you won! This round you guys was outplayed even if we had to face alot of account shareing and cheating and NO apoligise from fang high council have been made cuzz of those actions even those cheaters ruind or reduced the chances for some players to do really good. And no im no follower,so if a one of my HCs have made a post like you did after done like some of your guys did i would have viewd his thread as idiotic and stupid also. If this post have come from a WP/Ely/NoS or IPC...i would have ignored it and not replyd, BUT not from a alliance that got HCs,officers and many single players deleted for cheating and where some BCs said if you cant launch give your login to a small player so he can launch for you cuzz small players never get checked!!
you can denie this never happend but i know it did!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:17   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

erm, obviously I wouldn't post this if FAnG had won. But clearly that's not the case so I made this thread.
I think you generalize abit too much. you think cause 1 HC and 2 officers shared login/pass that fang is a cheating alliance and such. Now let me tezll you 2 things:

1. your alliance has equal amount of cheaters and accountsharers, they just got lucky they didn't get caught. Don't try denying this cause it's a well known fact.

2. I am not a cheater or have I been closed down or anything due to it. I do not allow cheating behaviour so stop generalizing this.

on a sidenote, yes you might know alot about FAnG, dunno, but I still can pretty much say you have no clue why rumad left and returned and why FAnG folded. Cause the only pple who know the FULL and ONLY truth are the FAnG HC's and some officers, that's really it.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 23:57   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's lovely to think ill of a thread, it's quite entertaining on an individual level to mock even. However it's not good for discussion, it's not alliance related, it's not constructive, it helps nobody, you do not gain respect from anyone and people's opinions are often worth less than you think. If you can create a better thread than is here then go right ahead if you will not then you have no right to criticise without actually pointing out the flaws and errors which you feel diminish the thread. Helping each other can be a lot more fun than insulting and insinuating.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 00:39   #35
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by WildCardz

It's a tumultuous time in the community, with the sale of PA, etc...people are on edge, etc.

However, I will agree. AD has lost it's old "feel".

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 00:49   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
It's a tumultuous time in the community, with the sale of PA, etc...people are on edge, etc.

However, I will agree. AD has lost it's old "feel".

I'm sure that we'd see a marked improvement if some of our older posters would grace this humble abode with greater frequency *cough*cough*.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 01:00   #37
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I'm sure that we'd see a marked improvement if some of our older posters would grace this humble abode with greater frequency *cough*cough*.

/me strokes his new cable modem

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 04:21   #38
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by WildCardz

personally i always take a shower after wading through all the **** in AD...

thats whats missing, tonnes of ego boosting bull :smiley1:
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 07:47   #39
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
personally i always take a shower after wading through all the **** in AD...

thats whats missing, tonnes of ego boosting bull :smiley1:
mmmmmm Can I take a shower with you hehe j/k
And for Ego boosting BS ... well I think I can handle that, geez
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote