User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 May 2003, 16:43   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Beleive it or not....

I am more left-wing than New Labour:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

admittedly this is not too difficult, but I was really very surprised

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

My scores were

Economic Left/Right: 1.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 3.59

which as you can see from this diagram, and also this one, is to the left of the main parties

How do you all rate?

[edit] both graphs go from +10 to -10 [/edit]
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:46   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
-6-6 last time I did it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:53   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Economic Left/Right: 2.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 2.00
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:59   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Economic Left/Right: 3.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.28

I've been fluctuating between about -2 to +4 on economic thingy since i first took that test. Other one's pretty much the same.
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:02   #5
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
-2.62, -3.38
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:08   #6
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
almost dead center with conservative leanings, last time I took it. cba to do it again.
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:09   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.36

'Military action that defies international law is sometimes justified' is a topical question though.
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:11   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There are some really ****ing stupid questions in there though. The one about global corporations protecting the environment and what assumes I actually care about the environment.
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:11   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oficially a fence-sitter.

Like i didn't know it all along anyway...

Unread 5 May 2003, 17:22   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
ok, I lied.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 1.50
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.08

I'm a conservative Libertarian
Unread 5 May 2003, 18:02   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.23

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 18:03   #12
bell

bell is an unknown quantity at this point
Im Charles Keenedy right down to the red hair
Unread 5 May 2003, 18:07   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.95

Apparently. Although I thought my non-interventionist opinions on economics would have shifted me right a bit.
Unread 5 May 2003, 18:22   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Economic Left/Right: 7.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.97

I'd call myself much further from authoritarian. The test's purpose is mostly explanatory. Oh and trés "old".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 18:55   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/poli...onochasms.html

Is actually mildly more interesting although all the quotes are fairly well known.

Anyway the test itself has many flaws and is entirely built full of the prejudices of the people doing it, and they're trapped in bourgeois conceptions, etc, etc. Anyway :

Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -9.64

This time, which is probably fairly indicative, but the questions are pretty stupid as I have no idea whether you believe in luck makes you more likely to support the armed rule of the working class. Pah. Also, a lot of the questions I was probably guessing what the "right" answer was, since they don't make strict sense sometimes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:14   #16
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.79

I've gone left economically since last time.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:23   #17
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -0.15
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:30   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.92

About the same as last, i think.

yeah
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:39   #19
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -0.72

i was supprised thought i d be more authoritrian and capitalistic
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:49   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Economic Left/Right: 2.00
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 2.92

Considering how right wing some of my views are, thats quite mild.
Unread 5 May 2003, 21:15   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -8.97

go me.

edit: Explain how the Pope is 'left wing'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 21:49   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
edit: Explain how the Pope is 'left wing'
He probably said that commercialising every aspect of our lives wasn't necessarily a "good thing".

In other words he's obviously an irrational madman intent on taking our freedom.
Unread 5 May 2003, 21:57   #23
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.26

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 21:59   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.26
Hi sexy, want to talk some politics?
Unread 5 May 2003, 22:01   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
He probably said that commercialising every aspect of our lives wasn't necessarily a "good thing".

In other words he's obviously an irrational madman intent on taking our freedom.
1)Church™
2)Heh.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 22:44   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.79

Interestingly I am almost exactly the same as Jean Chretien, just a smidgeon more left wing.

Who the hell is Jean Chretien???
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:01   #27
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.03

so I'm a socialist libertarian apparently

yo!
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:14   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I appear to have moved right, economically speaking, since the last time I took it.

Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.87
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:27   #29
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Economic Left/Right: 0.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.59

I still say many of those questions are simply wrong since the literal meaning and the average percieved meaning are complete opposites. How do you know which of the questions to answer, the literal one, or what the asker possibly mean?
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:29   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The trouble is, they're designed to polarise people and they're worded in a 'clever manner', or 'badly'.
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:31   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by W
How do you know which of the questions to answer, the literal one, or what the asker possibly mean?
I answered the question I thought they were asking. As I say, it's all built on preconceptions of things. So I answered that I didn't think the rich were overtaxed, although I don't actually agree with individual taxation.

If I had answered the questions literally my score would have probably been 0,0 and I would have been told I hold the same beliefs as Tony Blair or somesuch.
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:52   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD results so far.

Blergh.
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:58   #33
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
GD results so far.

Blergh.
Economic Left/Right: -1.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.97

I have that upper left quadrant all to myself.

How lovely.

Edit: I just realised I have to share it with some other people: Robert Mugabe, Yassir Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Pope John Paul II and Stalin. Go me!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.

Last edited by Proteus; 6 May 2003 at 00:12.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 00:10   #34
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.38

\o/
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:34   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I answered the question I thought they were asking. As I say, it's all built on preconceptions of things. So I answered that I didn't think the rich were overtaxed, although I don't actually agree with individual taxation.

If I had answered the questions literally my score would have probably been 0,0 and I would have been told I hold the same beliefs as Tony Blair or somesuch.
That question is simply wrong whether you take it literally or intepret some. How does the test know whether you live in a country where the rich have 90% income tax, or where everyone has 10% tax (which you still might think is too much for the rich)