User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:25   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Late Bandwagon Jumping

Go to google.com, type in "french military victories" and press "I'm feeling lucky"

(this may be old but first time i've seen it :P)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:32   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
old, BUT didnt they invade alsace right after the first world war successfuly?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:36   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Wasn't that reparations?

Makes a decent white though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:39   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember reading somewhere. Or maybe it was the Rhein

either way, it came about due to clemenceau getting his own way

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 20:59   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
are ppl forgetting napoleon ?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:59   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Napoleon was a loser
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:14   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
are ppl forgetting napoleon ?
The guy who got defeated by the english, only to escape from exile only to be defeated by the english again?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:16   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
You mean english + rest of europe?

tsk tsk.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:20   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Only English the first time.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:21   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

Alsace has switched hands between those nations a few times, which means it has a style of wine all its own.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:33   #11
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If I recall correctly the french invaded some industrial part of western Germany whose name I can't remember (might be the Rhine - Alsace-Lorraine was given to France in the Treaty of Versailles!) to make striking german workers work. Pretty impressive.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:43   #12
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Quote:
That was the Rühr.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:52   #13
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Only English the first time.
Don't post utter bull****.

Napoleon lost almost hist entire army invading russia 1812, even thought he defeated the russians in the only battle of the invasion. (Buggers kept running and the winter killed of the frenchies).

Then when he returned from Russia he was defeated at Leipzig in 1813 by an allied army consisting of Russians, Preussians, Polacks and Swedes in the biggest pre-world war battle to be fought in Europe.

That was the first time, and the English had nothing to do with it. The English army was a joke compared to the French, but luckily you had your Navy (and Nelson, yay).

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:31   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
That was the Rühr.
thankyou

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:31   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You're all heathens for ignoring my attempted hijacking into the discussion of wine.