User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:40   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
burberry is ****ing **** and every one wearing this mindless crap

burberry is ****ing **** and every one wearing this mindless crap with mindless **** patterns should be burnt on a stake

you views please
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:43   #2
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
It's over priced and I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:47   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there you go!

this is a much better topic, as i agree whole heartedly.

burberry is an old mans dresswear, and somehow recently the thugs/neds/townies of the world have adopted it in an attempt to be classy i suppose. it makes me laugh how **** some people are

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:47   #4
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
WTF is the deal with burrbery at the moment... everyone has it in some form or another its crap a 5 year old could design some of it....

its not just the burrbery though, its the freaks that wear it, normally its townies that hang about outside mcdonnalds all day with nothing better to do/....

what is this world comming to
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:48   #5
acousticset

good some people who agree with me
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:49   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have no idea what 'burberry' is

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:50   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
If you wear that velvet dress.....
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:53   #8
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
It's impossible for townies to look good in Burberry. Working class and burberry is such a poor couple.
Besides, burberry is so last year.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:53   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Sar, think of the old man/woman tartanny type brown scarfs you see all about the place. Now neds wear them.

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:54   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Sar, think of the old man/woman tartanny type brown scarfs you see all about the place. Now neds wear them.

Why? They don't look good on old people, why would they look good on anyone else?!

Is the whole world full of retards??
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:56   #11
acousticset

is the whole world full of retards yes quite probably
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:57   #12
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I agree fully.

It's all tacky multicoloured tartan ****e that's way overpriced and poorly made.

I'd rather go for any other similar-priced brand if i had the cash.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:01   #13
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
think kilt patterns
insert here
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:05   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Why? They don't look good on old people, why would they look good on anyone else?!

Is the whole world full of retards??
retards?

You dare call neds retards?

Why you oughta..

oh.

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:32   #15
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
I wear Burberry glasses.

They are cool. However, the 'townie pattern' that Burberry loves to use is on the arms. Cept it is in a really, really nice shade of blue.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:10   #16
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally posted by gdncnqdf
I wear Burberry glasses.

They are cool. However, the 'townie pattern' that Burberry loves to use is on the arms. Cept it is in a really, really nice shade of blue.

WTF burberry glasses!!!! who the hell wants theM! this is taking fashion crap to new level
insert here
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:33   #17
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Its poular 'cause all the celebs are making their kids wair it 'cayuse it looks "cute" on them.#

I swear, if Brooklyn wore a Teletubbies costume tomorrow, people around the world would be wairing primary coloured thick false-fur full body jumpsuits by monday. KER-YST
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:36   #18
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
heh townies are teh funneh, they try to hide there insecurities by grouping together to start on anything they don't understand. You can only feel sorry for em.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:55   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Some Burberry stuff is nice, however, not the same **** you see every twat wearing.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:18   #20
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Burberry looks much better than these crappy black "hoodies"/other "rock merchandise" items.

And retards are what makes the world go around. Fair play to mister Burberry for managing to sell "overpriced ****e" to half the world while irritating the other.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:26   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i wear the so called 'rock merchandise' and i don't attempt to impress people. I wear the 'rock merchandise' because i feel comfortable wearing it, i don't feel the need to pay £$£ extra for my clothes because they happen to be a particular label.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:31   #22
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
And do you not think it possible that "townies" feel comfortable in Burberry?

PS. Original statement stands.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:39   #23
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by starmog
WTF burberry glasses!!!! who the hell wants theM! this is taking fashion crap to new level
I only got them because the shape was nice.

I could've got the ones with the normal pattern on the arms. Thank goodness I didn't.

And I would never wear any of the clothes they make.

Far too townie for my liking.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:50   #24
Idi

Quote:
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:37   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

If I ever attain political power, then baggy jeans and tracksuits will both be banned.

Oh, and baseball caps as well.

And I have no idea what 'burberry' is, either.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:38   #26
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I could've sworn burberry is what football hooligans use to identify each other for fights.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:52   #27
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

And I have no idea what 'burberry' is, either.
that makes four of us