User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 18:47   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up American Grub via the internet - Success

Prepare to get fat

i am loving it.

myself and a mate are sending away in a couple of weeks

A care package worth around £100 will be heading our way soon

Jerky, jerky, jerky ahoy

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 18:52   #2
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
No thanks.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 23:55   #3
logamus

warheads are champion, order some when they are back in stock.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:19   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: American Grub via the internet - Success

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick
OMG!!!

I had no idea how deprived you britons were... I had heard of the lore about no mountain dew and other horror tales, but looking around that site at all the things you would have to pay a fortune for just to get imported.... oh man. Kool-aid is like $0.10 a packet in the US. and its 55pence for you...

Oh, and you can make beef jerkey just slice beef (or deer like we do over here) into 1/8" thin strips and marinade in soy sause and terriaki or whatever for two days in the fridge, then put on tray and put in the oven at 150 to 160 degrees F for about 4 hrs until dry. (not wet, but before its brittle) Its really easy, but takes a bit of time, and its far cheaper then buying it, even here.
i think i will do that with the beef actually, thanks

We are pretty deprived in many ways, in sweet terms. Its gonna cost a ****ing bomb to get any fkn worth load of grub. But i really want jerky, and popcorn toppings, some jolly ranchers, mountain dew, a cottle of kool aid to see what the fuss is about.. and theres so many other things id just like to "try" for novelty.

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:55   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
And i've had Kool Aid and I hate the ****e!
You DRANK it?

You aren't supposed to drink it. We use it to dye our hair for a couple days.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 03:47   #6
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I expect you mean teeth with the amount of colouring in it!
I suppose that might work too. It certainly works for dye though.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 04:19   #7
Varangian
Proscribed Citizen 3141

Varangian is an unknown quantity at this point
American Cuisine

Jerky?
Why those are field rations.
You ought to latch yourselves some deep fried Catfish, or maybe a vast steak of Nebraska Beef.
Perhaps a big heap of Alligator Etofee or a mess of Gulf shrimp would be more to your liking.
Or if you like volume, i recommend an amish buffet!
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 08:54   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I did the same thing only I was lucky enough to find an aussie importer.

I mostly just wanted Atomic Fireballs cause I remembered trading the american kids for them years ago at school. Only, I didn't realises they were packs of 20 and I ordered 10 packets.

Now if only I could find these little acorn shaped lollies they used to give out at halloween my life would be complete.

also... this = brilliant!

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 09:25   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Re: American Grub via the internet - Success

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick
OMG!!!

I had no idea how deprived you britons were... I had heard of the lore about no mountain dew and other horror tales, but looking around that site at all the things you would have to pay a fortune for just to get imported.... oh man. Kool-aid is like $0.10 a packet in the US. and its 55pence for you...

Oh, and you can make beef jerkey just slice beef (or deer like we do over here) into 1/8" thin strips and marinade in soy sause and terriaki or whatever for two days in the fridge, then put on tray and put in the oven at 150 to 160 degrees F for about 4 hrs until dry. (not wet, but before its brittle) Its really easy, but takes a bit of time, and its far cheaper then buying it, even here.
I will explain this only once.

These foods are so revolting no european will eat it (except the britons, who, to popular belief in mainland Europe, would even eat bricks if you would top them off with lard and sugar) so filling an entire ship of the crap would mean a loss for all involved.

So if you think I will put something in beef and keep it on a warm and humid spot you are ****ing crazy and should be shot in the face. Those practices are often found in England I've been told, especially when making a stuff called 'black pudding'.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:03   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. after reading the reviews of some of the candy on that site, I'm learning some bizarre differences in taste that seems to exist between countries.

For a start... how can you brits call your milk chocolate, 'milk chocolate' when it uses vegetable oil instead of milk?

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:04   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
hmm.. after reading the reviews of some of the candy on that site, I'm learning some bizarre differences in taste that seems to exist between countries.

For a start... how can you brits call your milk chocolate, 'milk chocolate' when it uses vegetable oil instead of milk?

=[DJ Bass]=
We want them to name their cadbury's Vegelate Bar too.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:31   #12
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass

Now if only I could find these little acorn shaped lollies they used to give out at halloween my life would be complete.
They're called Dum Dum Pops

Go find now.

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:45   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
They're called Dum Dum Pops

Go find now.
nope.. the ones I am talking about are not pops, they are more of a chewy (but not gummy) piece of candy, that are shaped like acorns (with a yellow stem and brown bottom), you can also get a pumpkin version with a green stem and orange bottom.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 11:17   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Mountain Dew \o/

I want monster bags of knobbly Cheetos too
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 11:20   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: American Grub via the internet - Success

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
So if you think I will put something in beef and keep it on a warm and humid spot you are ****ing crazy and should be shot in the face
WITH BULLETS!!

Ah, how I miss those days.

and, THEY SELL MOUNTAIN DEW SO I'LL BE BUYING SOME NOW.

[Edit] Though its over a pound a can.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 11:45   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Exclamation

I wish they would warn you at the site...

Quote:
Customer Warning
Eating the products shown on this site will make you as fat as all fat ****ing Americans. Don't do it. You will be frowned upon and will become a potential target to fanatic Muslim fundamentalists.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:25   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

gah.

Jerky is one of the greatest ideas in a long time. id rather have a bit of jerky than a bit of chocolate any day

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 18:54   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

im a city kid. never actually smoked meat properly, although you do make it seem tempting.

maybe on the camping trip im planning for easter.