User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:09   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Every man has a price.

Say, bill gates comes over to you and says:

"Look here is my 500 pound 83 year old smocking three packs a day aunty. How much do I need to give you for you to **** her?"

Seriously, would you crack for 100,000 dollar would you go for the straight million or even beyond.
Don't answer in liek, 'oh well I'd just go for the ten billion dollars like', its not about what you'd like, but about what you would seriously take. Be fair and think of it this way.
If he said "I'll give you 100 thousand dollars" would you do it? Same for half a mil and upwards.

I think in all fairness I'd be satisfied with 100k, you can do a lot of cool stuff with that
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:12   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You wouldnt enjoy spending the money; it would be 'tainted' and would most likely make you feel guilty and cheap whenever you thought of it/used it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:14   #3
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
....u never heard of self respect?....sick.....
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:15   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
You wouldnt enjoy spending the money; it would be 'tainted' and would most likely make you feel guilty and cheap whenever you thought of it/used it.
Nonsense, people usually volunteer to do degrading stuff for money. Also, half the world has a practice that should make them feel ashamed to spend the money the make of it (pimps, arms dealers, lawyers etc). And what if you gave 50% to charity or helped some starving children you know ey?

BTW I noticed you didnt mention your price..
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:15   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
....u never heard of self respect?....sick.....
Thats the question here zippy, what is the price for your self-respect?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:17   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd do it for £5 and a bottle of jack.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:20   #7
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I'd do it for £5 and a bottle of jack.
knowing you thats probably about right

in my case it would depend on my financial situation. At the moment it would be cheap. When it comes to sex with ugly women i have no shame.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:24   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Could I put a paper bag over her head?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:38   #9
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
£5 million, I would feel like such a man whore, but I'd be a rich man whore.

I would also sell the story to the sun for £1million, write my book about it and get another £500k, do various TV slots and another £500k from them etc etc.

You could just imagine the headlines...'Bill gates 100% against free source...buys something most people get for free, for old aged aunt....'

:/
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 03:39   #10
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:30   #11
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
knowing you thats probably about right

in my case it would depend on my financial situation. At the moment it would be cheap. When it comes to sex with ugly women i have no shame.

It is right you nonce.

Zither. I would even shaft your ginger pube infested crack after a bottle of jack.

The fiver is for her taxi home in the morning, after all - I am a gentleman.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 05:07   #12
Atheist

Atheist is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
u never heard of self respect?....sick
you ever sat in a lawn chair in your underware all day with nothing you have to but drink beer and scratch your sack inorder to lots of money in the bank?

****ing that old hag would be sick, but 15 minutes and its over. After that you have however much you bargained for to blow.

Me, id take 25 k cause im young and dont have **** to buy.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:21   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
50k, as long as i could close my eyes and didnt have to kiss her
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 11:55   #14
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:00   #15
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Every man has a price.

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Every man has a price.
So what's ures? a pack of smokes and a nice mirror?

or r u more high class and demand a trinket like a bead necklace?
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:04   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
With my current common sense: I would decline...

Perhaps if I'm old and a greedy bstard I might consider doing her.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:14   #17
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Every man has a price.

Quote:
Say, bill gates comes over to you and says:

"Look here is my 500 pound 83 year old smocking three packs a day aunty. How much do I need to give you for you to **** her?"

Seriously, would you crack for 100,000 dollar would you go for the straight million or even beyond.
Don't answer in liek, 'oh well I'd just go for the ten billion dollars like', its not about what you'd like, but about what you would seriously take. Be fair and think of it this way.
If he said "I'll give you 100 thousand dollars" would you do it? Same for half a mil and upwards.

I think in all fairness I'd be satisfied with 100k, you can do a lot of cool stuff with that

I would do it for free, marry the old lady and abuse my new nefew(sp?)

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:11   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
B-job no condom £100 5 mins
B-job condom £30 10 mins
Anal no condom £200 5 mins
Anal condom £75 5 mins
hand job £20 3 mins (from hard on)

i dont do scat/showers/groups/S&M

all major credit cards accepted. Kids birthday party bookings accepted.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 14:13   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
BTW I noticed you didnt mention your price..
Of course he didn't. That would require actually reading your question.

I'd probably keep him going up as long as I could and hope for the 10 million mark. I could live off that quite nicely for 15-30 minutes of 'work'.

On the other hand if I were 90 and fat anyway I'd probably do it for a bag of pork scratchings and lie there complaining afterwards how obesity is viral until she went to put the kettle on.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:07   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would not sell myself. As Nodrog said, the money would be tainted, and i would not be able to spend it on anything.
Besides, i dont need money. I have everything i want, and more.
Beacause im .
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:18   #21
(,')

I think one of the "facts" missing in this discussion is; How much would you get if you where payd for preformance?

In other words: If you where to get payment for how good you are in bed, would anyone actually pay more than £2 to have a GD'er shag their fat ugly stupid smelly aunt, however rich he/she/it was?

I know for sure, I would not, hence this discussion is invalid.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:27   #22
Idi

about 1k but id obviously aim for more if i could
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:30   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I would not sell myself. As Nodrog said, the money would be tainted, and i would not be able to spend it on anything.
But ParraCida wants to know at what point you would cast all that aside and accept the money. Hence the thread title.

If Nodrog wasn't playing hit-and-run he might have considered the question and decided how much it would take for the prize to outweigh his misgivings.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:32   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
i wouldnt (honestly) id enjoy the money without guilt.

ok tbh the money would have to be £500,000 or more. But i wouldnt have a problem spending it.

everyones a whore. You just dont know what the price is.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:32   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
But ParraCida wants to know at what point you would cast all that aside and accept the money. Hence the thread title.

If Nodrog wasn't playing hit-and-run he might have considered the question and decided how much it would take for the prize to outweigh his misgivings.

No matter how much money, i would not do it.
If something "impossible" was at stake, then maybe. (Like reviving a dead person, getting somebody to like me, etc.)

I would maybe do it for a lifetime supply of white kashmir. MAYBE.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:35   #26
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Atheist

****ing that old hag would be sick, but 15 minutes and its over. After that you have however much you bargained for to blow.
15 minutes? You do situps or something?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:36   #27
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
£1M+.

Though I probably wouldn't even be able to do it.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:37   #28
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
That price excludes foreplay of any kind, further clause being that noone knows. Ever.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:41   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
No matter how much money, i would not do it.
If something "impossible" was at stake, then maybe. (Like reviving a dead person, getting somebody to like me, etc.)

I would maybe do it for a lifetime supply of white kashmir. MAYBE.
I think ParraCida may have intended that there was no limit to the potentially available cash. So I don't see how you distinguish between the principle of receiving a cash prize, or taking white kashmir as an asset instead (seeing as you could buy white kashmir with the cash).

As for getting someone to like you, huge wads of cash could come in handy. You don't have to tell anyone you have it (indeed you should not as they may ask where it came from), and if spent wisely it could make things run a lot smoother.
I now fully expect to be lectured on "money can't buy you friends or happiness blah blah blah" but since I live in the real world and not on the happy-go-lucky cloud-cuckoo fantasy lovely smiles and fairies planet, I'm just going to ignore any such replies.

[/serious]

You might find that throwing enough money at a dead person revival project will eventually yield results, particularly if you conduct experiments on a private island where you are the law and can therefore execute your captive scientists/high priests when they fail to perform. (Okay so you may end up with a brain in a jar or a zombie or something but that's not the point).