User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:06   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

I took £45 out with me but returned home with £30. But i drank 3 pints, 1 bottle of becks, 6 double vodka and red bulls, some jelly vodka thing that tasted nice but no noticeable affect, and a shot of something nasty (cant remember what it was) AND I WASNT SICK \o/

I love people buying me drinks, they always taste so much better
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:08   #2
Šiscorporation

I thought staying sober was pretty clever of me. Clearly, binge-drinking owns me
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:23   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
i got free drugs

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:32   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
I thought staying sober was pretty clever of me. Clearly, binge-drinking owns me
i didnt mean binge drinking was clever, but my blagging skills to get that many drinks was clever, especially since i was drunk.

that was the point i was trying to make
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:35   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Not many people buy overly-tall ugly guys drinks, even on New Years - but i only ended up spending around £60, which isnt too bad i s'pose.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:43   #6
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Madina
i didnt mean binge drinking was clever, but my blagging skills to get that many drinks was clever, especially since i was drunk.

that was the point i was trying to make
You made it well. I just chose to ignore it
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:54   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
I took £45 out with me but returned home with £30. But i drank 3 pints, 1 bottle of becks, 6 double vodka and red bulls, some jelly vodka thing that tasted nice but no noticeable affect, and a shot of something nasty (cant remember what it was) AND I WASNT SICK \o/

So, you're saying that the head you have to give for it did not spoil the taste? Or that you actually like it?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:57   #8
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I did well; only spent about £40 - and that included my costume for the party where we had to come as a "Ficticious Character Beginning With 'R'". I went as Red Riding Hood

I often spend around £100 in one night, at least once per month. So £40 was a pleasant suprise! I was a good boy too! I (politely) spent much of the evening rejecting this girl who wants to shag me, on the principal that she annoys me. That's right; a bloke, refusing a random shag. What is the world coming too?!?

M.

[edit] Oh, call it £50 cos of the 10-bag of Skunk [/edit]

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:59   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Re: Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
So, you're saying that the head you have to give for it did not spoil the taste? Or that you actually like it?
seems when blagging we both use oral skills! urs just seem to obviously be alot more physical than mine :P
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 11:16   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
seems when blagging we both use oral skills! urs just seem to obviously be alot more physical than mine :P
Not only that
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 11:24   #11
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I spent £20. :\
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:22   #12
LogiTechz

Quote:

I puked my gutts out teh day after I drank 12 bottles of Corona (that's fking £35 'ere in norway) + 4-5 shots of Vikingfjord <- prima norwegian liqour!

Then silly Rasmus (TSP, if u dont remember his name turd) wanted to (hmm, dunno what it's called, cheers <- with the bottles..) Silly him punched it so hard against my bottle that both of 'em broke.. Guess what, my finger was cut open.. Blood everywhere.. Now I have a 3cm long cut on the topside of it( Hurts like hell when I bend it..

-Cato

btw, AIM SUCKED MAJOR HORSE DICK
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:36   #13
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Scrounger
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:57   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally posted by LogiTechz
I puked my gutts out
hehe

Logi where have you been and yes i remember Rasmus
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:58   #15
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Scrounger
im not gonna deny it
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:31   #16
LogiTechz

Re: Re: Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
hehe

Logi where have you been and yes i remember Rasmus
Oh I've been around u know.. Just not on these forums U gonna play r9?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:40   #17
Madina
TashTastic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
Originally posted by LogiTechz
Oh I've been around u know.. Just not on these forums U gonna play r9?
Depends if your coming back, if you are i will round up a few old friends and make a nice gal
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:56   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I spent, including fireworks and ciggys, about £10.
I was drunk as hell.
I own you all.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:57   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I spent nothing and stayed home and watched TV

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:50   #20
LogiTechz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Quote:
Depends if your coming back, if you are i will round up a few old friends and make a nice gal
ye know, that would actually be fun I reckon.. get on msn inceleh
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:52   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Was anyone as clever as me New Years Eve?

Yes.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:56   #22
Messiah
Set Free

Messiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I went out with forty quid, came back with forty two.

I gave the barman a tenner, he gave me fifteen change. Somebody gave me a tenner to help me get a taxi home (despite not getting a taxi) and i found a fiver lying on a table.

And I was just as drunk, if not more so, than everyone else there.

I think I win.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:57   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bearded chicken bloke

Your R1 thingy hurts my eyes

Un-bold it at ince
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:04   #24
cickass

well i bought nothing and can't remember a thing from 3 pm onwards

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:48   #25
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I got utterly pissed for my birthday, yet spent only £10

I am 'the win'