User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:28   #1
TheGame

Hello.

Will you stop banning me yet?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:31   #2
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
surely this isn't the best way to go about it?
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:32   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Hello.

I can't as I never have.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:34   #4
TheGame

Quote:
Originally posted by alastair18
surely this isn't the best way to go about it?
New accounts aren't hard to get, but I want to post under my old name without being banned instantly.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:35   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
This would be a good time to change your sig.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:35   #6
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
What number have you reached now?
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:40   #7
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Lesser men might take a hint.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 22:46   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone beat me to it