User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:31   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Post Fear will keep the local systems in line...

I've never really been keen on quit threads. But they seem the 'trend'. Unfortunately I want to reach quite a few people. If you dont know me I advise you stop reading now - its a long thread.

Weeks ago, I can't remember how long - I posted this upon the Fury boards. I post it here so some people have background before I continue.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhil

I have decided to post this here rather than announcements to allow comments and stop the creation of another thread that would just take up unnecessary space.

I'll start off by an extract from my quite old article that I wrote upon the Alliance Discussion forums. I would advise people to read this just for continuity sakes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Flashback to Round 2

In a galaxy far far away...

... sat my planet in cluster forty eight (48:8), Zhilarsk of Mist and Shadows. It was quite a nice planet, and I wasn't alone. Eagerly, I used the politics board and internal messaging to see who in my galaxy was alive. I quickly found there were others in my galaxy who were active. For reasons which will become clear later, I refer to them as the "First Generation". The GC of my galaxy was quickly voted in, his name was Seven (at least what we referred to him as) as he said he had experiance in the game. As his aide, I became Minister of Communications and quickly began upon my task of searching the cluster. My first success was getting our galaxy into C48A.

But trouble brewed. The galaxy began to receive incoming fleets, and we had no alliance protection. Annoyed, I contacted my real life friend who got me to play in the first place and found out he was in Cluster Four. Soon after I got in contact with a key individual within his galaxy - "Fred of Bedrock". This was my first contact with someone from ouside the cluster - and for those who dont understand, it was with a star of a player. Instead of just smashing my galaxy, he supported us. With his help I managed to find out the reason we were being attacked. Apparently Seven had been threatening and taunting them. With the MoD, Era, we confronted Seven, who quickly disappeared. (Remember this was all done through PA messaging). Era and myself were then GC candidates, with Era bowing out to support myself as GC.

Established as the new GC, I cemented ties with Fred and the rest of the cluster. As the inactives disappeared, new planets began to arrive into the galaxy. With help from Fred, I searched for an alliance and joined up with IPC. This was when I first downloaded mIRC and accessed IRC. Discontent began to grow within the cluster, which resulted in my galaxy becoming closer to a galaxy containing GoIIum, and Digger. (I can't remember exact coords).

Then disaster struck. IPC went to war with WaC and the opening moves failed completely. As IPC began to collapse, there was hardly anything I could do but watch incoming fleet after incoming fleet. Unable to call Fred for help, since he was also WaC at the time, I began to see what could be done. By this time Trin, Guyser, Snarfybobo, Russian, etc, and a lot more people appeared within the galaxy contributing upon our new IRC galaxy channel. The galaxy was beginning to stabalize, but still faced demoralizing strikes. Disappointed with the lack of help from C48A, I began to set up personal galaxy NAPs with several of C48A galaxies and then made an attempt to join Fury.

Many people are probably not aware of this, but I joined Fury through its public channel, #fury. Greg was responsible for my application, and he knew me since I was one of the few IPC people that had used their public channel. After a few days, I was granted membership to Fury. My supporters within their Executive were Sid, Cyclone and Cayl.

Greg then managed to call off a planned WaC raid on my galaxy, marking the first return of hope for my galaxy. I quickly began to appreciate the organization of Fury. It actually had a private member room for starters. This was also the time when I began to communicate a lot with Greg, Cayl and Sid. As the Tuba War began, I quickly began to cement plans to place my cluster under Fury control. With help from Cayl and Sid, it became apparent I was the only Fury member within the cluster. Dismayed, I tallied up my likely allies which did not amount to much. It was then that I got Seeker, a member from GoIIum's galaxy into Fury. Our two galaxies then began to spearhead assaults upon Tuba within the cluster. C48A became outraged at the hostilities, yet they did not want to oppose the top few galaxies in the cluster directly. As Crywolf began to appear within the cluster channels, I quickly relayed the possible Tuba grip upon C48A. C48A however only began to let attacks slip through to my galaxy and with some internal galaxy dissent upon our path (Lo Trin), we had to abandon incluster attacks. But I wasn't beaten. GoIIum/Seeker then began to raid the Tuba instead, whilst I cut a deal with Raging-Retard, at the time WaC. As RR used his galaxy to smash through the HC galaxy of C48A, Fury shattered the foundation galaxies. My galaxy meanwhile continued to raid Tuba galaxies out of cluster.

As the war dragged on, C48A effectively collapsed and C48R came into power. With Tuba loosing its grip upon the cluster, I attracted Crywolf into attacking my planet. He was successful in roiding me, but I managed to get online in time to prevent my fleet loss. Crywolf and I talked throughout the attack as it happened, and that was probably one of the most amusing times for me. Era left before the round finished, causing me to put Guyser as MoD, whilst Trin kept her MoC position. As the round came to a close, Guyser joined Fury and my galaxy stood as number one within the cluster.

It might be interesting to a few people in that I actually broke Fury rules that round. Legion HC - Are, attacked GoIIum during the later stages of the round. Attempts to get a recall failed since GoIIum was not actually Fury. Yet Are challenged me to get defence within cluster, telling me to dispense with the Fury and Legion NAP agreement to do this. So I did. It resulted in the destruction of the attacking force. Luckily for me, Are kept his word and after congratulating me and GoIIum on a good defence, did not report the matter to Fury command.

Flashback to Round 3

Heading into the round with mostly the same galaxy as before, I used a friend's offer to get into IPC. At the time I happily spied upon IPC for Fury. It wasnt till the time IPC was involved in the attack upon Sid's galaxy (36:2) where I actually became useful. Before the attack, and during it I relayed every bit of information I could to AlbinoSqrl. As more and more of my galaxy joined Fury (Avendit, Trin), I began to become inactive. After the IPC defeat I was hardly needed. It wasnt till near the end of the round when I exposed myself as Fury to IPC. Bitter, Keystroke led an attack upon my poor excuse of a planet - which is where I made my first tactical mistake in actually asking for defence. A lesson I learnt from Sid. The only comfort was that it would destroy IPC ships. The IPC attack proved to be quite a laugh and the most exciting thing in the entire round for me (and probably some of the IPC involved). Out of the one million plus ships that IPC sent, only some scattered battleships returned, whilst the losses upon Fury were mostly flak.

Alas, due to internal problems I did not stay with my galaxy for the next round - instead joining up with a galaxy I helped get into Fury from RB - Hiz's galaxy (or some people would rememeber it as being Gandalf's). Due to my inactivity, nothing much happened incluster this round apart from the SQRL movement. Where the Fury galaxies (Mine, Hiz and GoIIum's) asked for the surrender of C22A. This provided quite alot of amusement for such a otherwise, uneventful round.

Flashback to Round 4

This was probably my most successful round. It was also the round where I became a Fury Officer. I took very little part in the early setup of the parallel alliance. Hizuka dealt with that, whilst I just randomly moaned in the galaxy channel for targets. It was also the time I met KillGhost, Shadow (TC HC back then), Marduk (OT HC back then) and some other Fury members: Sir, Marik & Meth.

The galaxy got off to a good start considering, and we continued to struggle on throughout the round. Eventually, KillGhost and I began to set up extra things within parallel, most noticeably the SQRL Pact (Lo Lons, Lo Esthar, Lo Foodie ). Without getting further into this, since it was dealt with an old article on the old Fury portal, the SQRL Pact eventually broke down, which resulted in Esthar joining Fury and leading Fury and Tuba to victory within parallel 7, crushing VeX and later on CELL. This could not have been done without the help from Lokken, Meth, Sid and most significantly, Esthar. (WonderBra, cuttlefish etc). As Fury suffered internal problems, the victories within p7 gave new hope. A raid run by myself and Meth caught the CELL HC galaxy within our parallel with their pants down, allowing a total free run on their roids. Then it came: my promotion to Fury Officer. Ghengis was the Executive that suggested my name, which was surprising considering the fact that I had never really talked to him. Additionally Ghengis had to deal with a matter earlier in the round where my fleet landed upon a Fury member (Curse you Lons :P).
Everyone remembers round four. I still do, I look back upon it and cringe yet also am proud at the same time. Proud of what Fury endured and struggled through and how things have turned out. We were defeated, but not killed. And ever since then, the universe has never beaten us to that extent again - nor will it ever. It was also probably the hardest round emotionally for me due to many people who I once thought as loyal members just quitting when the going got tough.

At the end of round four, I was promoted to Exec and to cut things shorter than needed I was chosen to lead Wrath for round five. I wont go to deep into it, but I will share how that round was something I am personally content about. It was my first real leadership chance, and something that could not be 'failed' since it would determine Fury's future (as it has done). The success of round five Wrath gave a strong basis to work from in round 6, and even when the war was lost - Fury continued fighting. Another few weeks and its highly debated as to whether we could have reclaimed many of the top spots especially considering FoS's inactivity and burnout.

But its also where round five Wrath ended, that I did also. Many had detected it, since the early days of round six including people on the command today. When I stepped down in round six, it wasnt due to any pressure but in my personal belief that there was nothing I could offer Fury at that moment in time. In other words, during round six - I was not strong enough.

As round seven approached and the leadership changed I felt I could help once more and reestablish the old glory of Wrath. Let it be known that if the command had not changed, I would not still be an Executive. I was still tired, but defiant to let down Fury again. So I simply did what I saw to be my duty and helped out for Fury Command. Yet again, the strain of earlier rounds and differences began to show. The war was hard, and without the likes of Morden, Focht, Germania and Kileman helping to support our military we would have surely lost. But we did not. We won. As the various political plays happened I saw myself grow less interested - nothing could stand in the way of Fury. Nothing at all. And upon our victory, and then celebrations of Sid's return to lead Fury into the last round I began to doubt my future. Wrath had not performed up to my expectations, no offence intended to the upgrades from then - but it wasnt my dream of another round 5 Wrath. In that - I failed Fury. I was not strong enough.

Bitter at myself I suddenly found myself wondering how my status within Fury was being affected. I began to seriously worry about my future in Fury.

I looked over the Fury and Wrath member lists today from the last round and even though I am one of the oldest members of Fury still remaining (Us round two lot are a dying breed :P), in all honesty I only know a small percentage of the members in Fury. Then to compare round 5 Wrath, I could make a judgement call on any round 5 Wrath member myself as I was very much a core of that community and back then I knew everyone on my list if they had graced Furynet with their presence. Could I do that with round seven Wrath? Not at all. I had little to no knowledge on the Wrath membership. The upgrades were heavily based on the rest of the command staff - I never really cast my vote even upon friends (to avoid any accusations of bias). I felt I've lost my touch with the community in general. To give an example; Ive become one of the old men upstairs in the posh rich VIP room drinking and dining and completely discounting my roots - roots of a member. For that I apologise, as an Executive I should be an essential line of communication and since I hardly know the members anymore how can I be this? How can I fulfil my role as an Executive when I cannot communicate with at least 70% of our members?

My burnout since round five has clearly brought alot of problems, and returning to command helped in the short term and to help win a round but I now no longer have a place here for me. With no Wrath, I feel useless. A spare part that is rusty and is liked by certain command staff so never gets thrown out. Such is possible abuse of friends and power and against the Fury policy I have so tried to adhore. Do not get me wrong, the Fury command staff has not pressured this post from me in the slightest. I have written this before I have spoken to Cryptic to discuss my concerns - I have a shiny Exec seat in the VIP room marked up and ready for my arse. The problem for me is to step back into that room. Since round six, there have been times I have dreaded to come online and for the last three rounds the game itself has held no interest to me. The only reason I am here now and did not quit back in round six is due to the community. To coin a phrase from StarCraft, "My life for Aiur" can easily be applied but for Fury. And that is exactly what all this is costing me now.

I've got a job, a good job with some good collegues and nothing too stressful. I cannot risk this, not in my weak finanical position and having to now run a house and pay for everything to live on. And I know very well that if I play next round I will suffer from late nights and an inability to perform my job. If this wasnt enough, I am suffering in declining health - mostly due to stress. The easiest stressful thing to cut has to be my internet connections - which right now are proving to be the most stress related exercise for me. On top of this, I have to pass this university year and start my 'life'. All in all I cannot continue with this.

I hope the above has given a good leadup and explanation as to my next sentence, for it is something that is proving to be terribly difficult to write. It is with due consideration and thought that I must resign from Fury. It is something I do not wish to do for The Fury is something I put anything before. My history shows this. I will put Fury before friends. I will put Fury before my actual life. But now that is not needed. Others have taken the torch and will continue to let the Fury flame burn so bright.

To move onto some of the nitty gritty of my post, I will now answer some possible rumours and speculations that can fly about my resignation.

Firstly, this has not been asked by Fury command as I have already stated. There is a position for me - but I do not feel as if this position is wise for me. I expressed at the meet in London my concern over my activity for the coming round and it was avoided. I cannot live a charade and cannot pretend to be something I am not. I have had many disagreements with various Fury command members over the past - I dont think there is a single command member who I have not disagreed with at some point over the rounds. None of these disagreements have spured this decision. Most were over petty issues not worth risking friendship over, and whilst I still stand by my decisions over the course of my command I admit I am not without faults. To reeiterate for I cannot stress this enough - Fury command had no influence in this decision by myself. I do not want to hear of any blame placed towards Sid, Cryptic, Ghengis or any of the other command staff. It is something I will not tolerate or have in my name.

Secondly, does this have anything to do with other quittings. No, it doesnt. The Fury London meet was before round 7 even ended. Other people who have quit have their reasons totally seperate from mine. They have left simply to be elsewhere or the fact they feel they are unwelcome. It is totally the opposite to my reasons and feelings. I totally condemn the leavings of several people who have gone to different alliances including those who were my friends.

Lastly, I have no intentions of joining another alliance ever. Fury will always be my alliance, regardless. For me to join another alliance would be the most traitorous thing I could perform and I simply have no wish to play for any other community. I have not even signed up a planet yet, so it is unlikely I will even play next round - but if I do at some point it will not be seriously, and I will definately fly the Fury flag when the time is right.

For those unhappy or saddened at my loss, do not see this as a downside for Fury. See this as an opportunity to do me proud and achieve my wish for a Fury victory in the coming round. Anyone I hear who quits Fury due to my leaving will face my condemnation regardless of who, for that is loyalty to a single person - not to Fury.

I would also like to direct comments to certain individuals (in no particular order and I obviously cannot list everyone so please dont be offended if you are not on this list):

Sid - Hope you read this at some point ;P Proud to have served under you during my time in Fury. After contact with many other alliances you are still the best leader out of them all. I wish you the best of luck for the future and thank you for believing in me several rounds ago. (Even though I tried your patience ;) ) Still after that Conquest: Frontier War game at some point.

Cayl - Without you, I would never have learnt some valuable (if sometimes harsh) lessons. Glad to have worked with you in the early days, and still disappointed in not getting to work with in the last few rounds. I will never forget your speech in round 4, nor the amusement in C48.

Meth - You'll read this at some time or another I hope. Thanks for all your help and assistance in my early command days. Pity we never got to make a return to the r4 BC duo . Couldnt have done Wrath without you. Lastly, I want Michael Stackpole back for Star Wars :(

Ghengis - I never expected you to be the Exec who sponsored me for command. Especially since the first time we really talked was during the time I landed upon another Fury member. See you in the retirement room ;) Perhaps now we'll get that game of JK2. Cheers for your help, even when I was quite 'emotional'

Pring - Continue with the Ada95 ;) See you around when I need help heh

Germania - Oddly enough I will probably write the most for you. We've never really seen eye-to-eye - stemming from your running of Round 6 Wrath. Looking back, whilst I still think you could have done things differently - you ran a Wrath in a totally different environment. Also, it was your first real Fury Exec role and I should know better from round 5 to how nerve wracking that can be. I think our totally different outlooks and perspective actually helped within round 7 and kept things 'balanced'. Not enough people give you credit for all your contribution to round 7, so I give you some now ;) Continue to serve Fury at your fullest for me, and I'm sure we'll have amusing conversations on AIM during the round at some point or another.

Hicks - I think you are the only IPC person who followed me to Fury left now :/ Hope you achieve a top 50 planet this round, and good luck. If you get an IPC recruitment letter and I dont, I'll be peeved.

Kileman - |o| |o| 8===8(_)8===8. Eat that weird smiley kiwi :/ Thanks for your assistance in last rounds Wrath.

KillGhost - What can I say? I think we both had the greatest fun in round 4 in owning our parallel and then cnuting the CELL traitor galaxies. And then I dragged you into a command position for round 5. Now look at you, Mr I Want To Be A Peon. :) Good luck

Focht - Hi dirty german. Am I still a Legion puppet? ;) Good luck for next round. You'll need it with all those annoying changes.

ViaraiX - I will beat you at STA one day. And you will never beat me in SWGB. I hope when SWG comes out, we can have a bash around together then. Thanks for all your assistance over the rounds. You definately dont get enough thanks for all the work you do. Sorry for being a pain in the arse at times ;)

wolfbabe - Fluffle :) Always willing to lend me your ear during times of crisis. I feel Ive neglected you for the last portion of my service, and for that I apologise. Thanks for your warm hospitality at all the meets and I hope we dont lose contact :)

Cryptic - Probably the most unserious command member I have ever seen ;) I've never really seen you in full PA play mode. Congratulations on last round, you did well and led us to victory. You'll still remain the most characterful person in Fury and at the meets to me. And the cat is still alive :/

Minty - I get to escape all your spam. I forgive you btw for last round, and I bet I still beat your planet :P

Morden - Its not nice normally when I get proven wrong - but your success was one of the exceptions for last round. Regardless of your 'transgression' last round, I'll hope to see you around at some point and thanks for all your military efforts. Cnuting LDK is a nice thing to put under your belt - feels good to come from a round 5 Wrath ;)

Degrees - I can escape your inevitable pm's now. We both know you should have been in the top 10 last round. You have far too much time on your hands. You are still the most prominent Grade 'A' I remember from Wrath. Good luck next round, and never lose faith.

Illegal - This will put abit of a strain on our relationship I'm afraid. And you dont live in Birmingham (sadly enough) :(

Merlin - Continue the good work. You have surpassed what I expected from you back in Wrath.

Round 5 Wrath - Thanks for all the effort you guys put in back then, and a big thanks to those still around in Fury. Hope you have enjoyed your time, even during the harsh round 6. You lot rocked and were my proudest achievement in my career for Fury.

New Xanadu Members - I dont really know you, but I hope you have a pleasant time amongst the evil Fury and help us finish at our rightful place as #1. Good luck adapting to the Fury way of life.

Round 7 Wrath - Best wishes for all those upgraded. To the ones who failed to qualify for Fury membership - I hope you fight as pro-Fury in the last round and help achieve victory for us. You can then consider yourself Fury at heart (and who knows if Fury will recruit next round at all?)

Rest of Fury - I can't really continue to rattle off every name, so I'll end it here. I wish you all the best of luck for next round and may end up seeing a few of you in Star Wars Galaxies upon its release. Your loyalty, dedication and skill will decide the final round. Make it a good one. May the force be with you!

I will attempt to contribute what I can to Fury during the last round, and offer my assistance for whenever it is needed. I salute you all. Win next round for me :)

Feel the [Fury]

PS: I find music without lyrics can spark more emotion. Sticking with my Star Wars material, I suggest people download "Confrontration with Count Dooku" from the Episode II soundtrack (Star Wars Attack of the Clones - Confrontation With Count Dooku And Finale will probably be the track name you will encounter). You'll notice the track is a mix of themes previously done by John Williams amongst all the Star Wars movies. To me, it seems to start off rather morbidly, with a slight bit of hope. Nothing much. It then progresses into a soft melody which suddenly builds up and flares out into the classic Imperial March, with a nice adaption in the middle. Suddenly, this spirals off into the Episode II Love Theme which is quite upbeat. The ending of it is still the love theme, but in a more 'final' pose before it begins the classic Star Wars theme indicating the 'Finale'. Oddly enough I think this describes my Fury career, with the Imperial March being my prime in round 5. Think about it :)

Needless to say I carried on with my Exec resignation intact.

I was suckered into being a scan planet and there has been some amusing times for me as such.

Unfortunately this game has got too emotional and stressful for me. The personal clashes with friends and foes alike are not disappearing but intensifying and I nolonger wish to associate with it.

I contributed enough to it myself - and Sid was correct with my board postings. My strength of loyalty to Fury is also my greatest weakness (Okay, Sid didnt put it that way ;))

I dont really have anything else to add, DTA will rejoice upon my exit from this community once and for all - and I may as well allow them such joy in their lives.

Some personal mentions below that are in no particular order:

Biggdogg - Just would like to thank you for your support whilst I was Fury command. Honoured to have worked with you, and you are still one of the most laidback HC I have ever worked with.

Grendel - You were the one bloke I feared back in round 2, and your loyalty to Legion is second to none. Even though we had some harsh words, you still are Mr Legion to me. Respect, and good luck with your studies.

Rampage - Missed you in the later rounds. You rock. We never got to make our return to ****** ;)

HobbieRogue4 - One of the only Legion 'members' I got to speak to. I always felt out of place talking to you, since you were more accustomed to Meth than myself. Still, glad to have met and talked to you. Still owe me those scans

Lokken - You gave me my victory for round 4. I am forever in your debt. Honoured to have worked with you professionally and as a friend. Sad that we have lost touch abit. Ooooommmpphhh :) (I did that wrong I know I did)

Patrician - We never saw eye to eye on a few occassions, and I despised your feelings towards Fury in round 6. Still, you were one member of the community I looked up to and enjoyed reading posts from on the boards back when I began posting. Enjoy Brum.

AlbinoSqrl - heh. There are lots of things I could say to you, but they arent really suitable for public. 'Sorry'. I cant change the way I am, or the way I respond. I cant really begin.

Jester - Being an anti-Fury scummer, you were one of the most interesting person to share a galaxy with. Regardless, I actually like your company. Pity it ended on a sour note :)

Rob - Political mastermind, and a very neutral viewpoint. You quite surprised me last round (and this). Good luck for the future. I wish there was more I could say.

Fred - Thanks for all your help in round two, pity everything ended on a bad note. I wish things had gone differently. Perhaps if I ever go to Aussieland, we can meet.

Leto - Your posts always make me laugh. I wish we had got to be in the same galaxy last round. Never really got to know you at all, but just want to thank you for brightening up some dreary days on AD every once in a while.

Last Round Galaxy in general - Thanks for achieving a high position last round for me. Highest ranking galaxy I have ever been in. Wasnt the best GC you could have had. Enjoyed working with you all for the most part - best galaxy for me since r4.

Xanadu, Elysium - heh, rocking enemies for the past few rounds. Thanks for the fun and entertainment. Much of what has happened between us has spured my imagination and creativity. Cheers.

There are loads more people I could mention but I dont have the space or time. Thanks to all who I have talked to and such over the rounds (enemies included).

Aurevoir and Feel the [Fury]

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:35   #2
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

don't go.. =/
stay with me and cuddle =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:40   #3
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Tempestuous is an unknown quantity at this point
Check PM

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-:
Tempestuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:43   #4
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Well what can I say. I have nevera actually talked to you or had any realtionship, however I have enjoyed some of your posts and they were intresting to read. Its a sad day to see another pillar of the community leave the game.

Cya around and good luck, too bad I never got the chance to talk to you.

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:59   #5
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold
ZHIL

Zhil

As a R5 wrath I salute you!

You made us into the most loyal fearsome fighting force in PA.

I know those R5 wratht hat remain are still a fearsome bunch!

Thanks Zhil ...

Troll
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:59   #6
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
((
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 05:05   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fear will keep the local systems in line...

Quote:
HobbieRogue4 - One of the only Legion 'members' I got to speak to. I always felt out of place talking to you, since you were more accustomed to Meth than myself. Still, glad to have met and talked to you. Still owe me those scans
"I have my orders from the Emperor himself. He has something special planned. We only need to keep them from escaping."

It was always a pleasure working and speaking to you, even when either one of us was 'on edge' and the like. This summer I'm planning to tour the UK, and I'll certainly stop by and say hello. All the best, please keep in touch, and yes, I'll get those scans to you eventually!

*salute*
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 05:12   #8
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Dont you love me Zhil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 08:42   #9
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
A shame really

Bye bye, goodluck in whatever you intend to do next.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:52   #10
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Zhil. In spite of sharing last rounds galaxy, and various combined chans, I never managed to figure you out. We have had our differences, but I will still miss you ;]. Round 7 was most enjoyable, it was a pleasure having you as our GC.

I hope you wont vanish totally from this community, and good luck with your path to the future.

~Pia *hugs*

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:02   #11
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Zhil - I've always had respect for you, as you are one of the few that sets rules that you think best for your alliance and stands by them as well. I know that we Beergods had some ... conflicts with you in r5 and weren't exactly friendly thereafter, but despite my desire to see your planet reduced to rubble each round, the respect has always remained

Good luck to you in your r/l.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:15   #12
Shiva
PeanutButter

Shiva is an unknown quantity at this point
oi.. good luck with whatever u will b up to
we prolly see each other around i hope =)
was nice to have u as an opponent
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:33   #13
Rha

Rha is an unknown quantity at this point
I will miss Ya Zhil, thx for the vote of confidance in Round 5 when you and Meth recruited me to Wrath, and for your continued support throughout the following rounds, it wont be the same without you, and are there any more pillers that can go without this community eventually collapsing

All the best in Real Life, i know its draw, and hope you do well at whatever you do in the future!

Rha!
(V³ngance)

Behold the Pale Horse, the man who sat on him was Death, And hell Followed with him.......
Rha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:38   #14
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:46   #15
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
the children of Esthar salute you!
have been wonderous time, gl & cu around

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 11:06   #16
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
toodles Zhilly. I'm amazed Keystroke never got a mention :/
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 12:13   #17
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
"Strong in the Force u have become..... but much to learn u do still"

Take care Zhil, Real life is awaiting ya
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 12:21   #18
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
U had some nice posts indeed.

good luck and take care
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 12:25   #19
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Good game.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 12:50   #20
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
It's always led to mixed emotions when I see friends leave this game. On the one hand I'm happy for them, finally kicking this monkey off their backs. On the other hand I feel one bit more alone on IRC. I'll set my ego aside once more and wish you good luck with work and your education. It's been a blast. The RPGs have been a blast, and I think that is what I'll miss most. It was trying at times to be in a Fury galaxy last round, but the collection of twats that was our galaxy did make it quite enjoyable.

I know from experience that 'quitting' has little to do with posting a thread about it, but at least it's a start. Just don't let the dork side draw you back.

Jester

P.S. You shouldn't have ordered me to recall from Fred, there were yet many ticks of joy to be had
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 13:25   #21
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy

bye zhil.

didnt know u much, only from the name....but i know what u did...its sad u go.

rumad said cornerstone (and that was one of his only good posts here the last years)

gl in rl...sadly that u cant (or want) finish this round.

gl

Legator
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 14:24   #22
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to see you finally go Zhil.
Our arguements have been 'fun' in the past.
Best of luck in that 'RL' place that I'll be having to get used to in 2 months
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:06   #23
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
never really knew u zhil unfortunatly, but your story was a very good read and was one of the few posts that make my spine tingle these days, so gl in whereva u go, whateva u do. have fun.

Last edited by DarkAngel; 26 Oct 2002 at 15:19.
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:35   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Zhil is without a doubt one of the top class command members in Planetarion. I can only say it's been a pleasure seeing him go on from your rank and file Fury member in r4 to becoming an executive of one of the best alliances in the game. A great player, a good friend.

As for me "giving" you that victory in p7, it was a team effort, and a deserved victory for all involved. I shall remember the burning of the p7 rebels in round 4 with joy
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:48   #25
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Well, Zhil, t be perfectly honest you stepping down is probably one of the best things character wise you coulda done, you seem to be a lot more relaxed and stuff now. Far mellower than before, less arrogant. Wish you luck with whatever you do.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:00   #26

:(

One of our cornerstones.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:35   #27
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Goodbye and goodluck Zhil, you will be missed sorely, I hope you still pop into channels from time to time, and I hope you encounter as much success in whatever you decide to do with your life as you had with fury.

Feel the [Fury]
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:59   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember the r4 fury heh. Got a number of roids off them as well as I recall. All plaudits to zhil for writing one of the most brutally honest posts I've seen on AD for quite a while. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do, always sad to see an old-time player quitting.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:09   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
In reality I know nothing about you other than what I glean from your posts on AD. However, from that sole source of information I still believe Fury has just lost it's single most loyal member. This isn't a slur on the rest of Fury, just a compliment from a little peone who's opinion no-one really cares about
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:41   #30
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Damn, you wrote such good propaganda on these boards. That will I miss for sure. Never took one of the offers to try for wrath so have little knowledge of you on irc but another long time player gone again.

hAl
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:59   #31
lo0ol

I suppose it's time that I better comment, thus doubling my post count. \o/

Everyone's been saying "Oh, You're an ace Fury dude" and such, but tbh, I don't care. I respect that and all, but you've just been more than an Exec to me. Many a time you've helped me out. You know what I'm talking about. We went over a lot of this stuff last night (And more! ), I just wish you well in school and work and life in general. And yes, I'm STILL looking forward to next July.

Thanks for last round, and keep in touch.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 02:16   #32
IkARu$

hun
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 02:42   #33
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
I only spoke to you a few times, quite briefly, you always seemed like a nice guy, and your honesty was... refreshing Would be nice if you came to play with us kids in EVE - I'm even going to have a go at this whole 'roleplaying' thing, how quaint
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 02:48   #34
stargazingiris
mundo!

stargazingiris is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck in whatever you do zhilly...

i think you are a little hard on yourself and the treatment of us r7 wraths. i was there r5 with you and the round had a totally different dynamic: fury were trying to reassert their authority on the game and so wrath provided a nice way of bringing up well-trained alliance players.
r7 things were different however as the structure was already there, no huge adjustments were necessary. Additionally there was more involvement at officer level. whilst you could have been there more, i dont think you let us down in any way.

whilst i never really got to know you, you were a more than adequate leader in those times. so umm yeah...

again, take care AND COME TO EMPYFEST

- mundo
r5 93rd 27:22:21 An eval-doer of Eval terrorist w3rld
r7 12th 10:08:12 The One Legged Sherpa of Nanga Parbat
r8 3rd 38:03:04 where the arrow went out of steel stars

Happily retired.
stargazingiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 03:49   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
Well, Zhil, t be perfectly honest you stepping down is probably one of the best things character wise you coulda done, you seem to be a lot more relaxed and stuff now. Far mellower than before, less arrogant. Wish you luck with whatever you do.
Im good at being serious. I was out today with some friends, and stood next to an Info desk (unused). Had three people ask me for directions to places within five minutes of standing there

Was quite unnerving.

As for myself, I think my galaxy of last round will debate my 'relaxed' state :P (including after my step down)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 16:36   #36
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Sad to see you go.

It was an honour flying with you in Rounds 2-3.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 17:40   #37
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
You still owe a game of Guardians :/

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 21:32   #38
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
I am impressed Zhil - it says a lot for your character when you can post a thread on AD about you leaving, and have so many people reply to it with pleasant things to say, and so few flaming you :-)
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 03:56   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Thanks for dragging me out of that semi retirement scum hole that was R3 IPC, thanks for like Germania being one of the people who's never been afraid to tell me when I've screwed up and never been afraid of slapping me down, thanks for taking a chance on me in Round 6 as a BC, thanks for always being there to listen to my whining and most of all thanks for being a great friend, don't lose touch mate
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 12:44   #40
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

respect
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 15:20   #41
Heiper

Bye bye Zhil.

Actually i've been waiting for you to do this for quite a while now, seemed like you would quit after R6. Havn't seen you much the last rounds im afraid, so i've kinda lost touch with you from back in good old R4.

I wish you the best of luck in RL and have fun at Uni, its really the best time in your life :-)

Its been really great to know you the time i did. (and i hope you still remeber who i am, hehe)
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 16:08   #42
Thug
WC

Thug is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fear will keep the local systems in line...

Quote:
snip
Although I’m not surprised to see you go it’s always sad to see people such as yourself leave. Even though we didn’t always see eye to eye and had our share of differences it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for giving me my start in round 5 with Wrath command; I’ll never forget it. I hope things work out for you. Contrary to what some people think you’re a good guy, don’t let them get to you. Good luck in the future in what ever you do.

Thug

p.s. sadly I think we will be forever tied together as a result of the ‘Hoover’ incident :/
Thug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 16:46   #43
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
seemed

Seemed to be an interesting chap! always enjoyed reading your posts! Seems im not the only one! any ways take it easy man & stress less!
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 20:44   #44
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
Though we never really got along with eachother i always kept my respect for you for the way you lead Wrath in round 5.
It was a rocking bunch of people!
Sorry to see you go m8, have fun and gl in real life!

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 20:54   #45
Ak`Shen

damn :\

so close yet so far :O
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 20:58   #46
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest I always kinda liked you, even though you are and evil fury and all GL with real life
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 23:49   #47
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
and i still dont get a mention for all the abuse i gave you and arguments we had
/me sulks
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 07:10   #48
TrinTara

TrinTara is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't often post on this board, but for you Zhi|l, I can't resist.

Thank you

from Lady Trintara of the planet Dargell

now was that way back when you were ~V~ of Mist and Shadows with Era as your MOD?

you'll be missed, but you gave a lot of fun and enjoyment back to a lot of ppl

Trin
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:00   #49
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
just GZO ffs

thank you for round 7 - you know what I'm talking about

have fun

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 13:04   #50
Tuhan
Enjoying life ...

Tuhan is an unknown quantity at this point
The more you tighten your grip, Zhil (Tarkin), the more star systems will slip through your fingers.
R4: 152:6:24 General Arclight of Carida [Tokra]
R5: 23:12:24 Tuhan of Syurga [ACID] - Sinners of Society
R6: 22:10:1 Chairman of I.O. Group of Companies [ACID][Olympus] - Draco Domiens
R7: 30:24:2 Director of Genting Highlands [VtS] - Kriminally Insane
R8 - R9: [Retired][Real Life]
R9.5: 34:3:15 Tuhan of Syurga [BoredOfRL][Fun] - Hidden Paradise
Tuhan is offline   Reply With Quote