User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2008, 10:14   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Congratulations Denial!

With your butt chums in NoX safely by your side you've managed to wipe the smiles off everyones faces and ensuring one of the clearest wins in PA in a very long time.

Kudos to all the spineless alliance hc's who made this happen. May joy and peace fill your lives, because you clearly have no balls for war.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 10:22   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Denial!

I sense some resentment there Kargool. Want to talk about it?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 10:29   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

For everyone whining about this being a war game in other posts, I see remarkably few people actually trying to make it into one..

Oh, and btw Jenova, attacking the same galaxy for the 6th time does not constitute creative tactics for winning the round Assassin so bravely claimed you would do. You guys have been hosed!

Last edited by Kargool; 25 Apr 2008 at 10:37.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:00   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont see any other alliance more worthy of the win, so why not?

well done

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:05   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Isn't it just the same every round? Such and such alliance won because they were spineless (except rounds with exil and 1up). Eat, drink and be merry!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:18   #6
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

lets face it, denial have been the best alliance sofar,

Ps. aint it a little early to give up kargool?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:18   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Isn't it just the same every round? Such and such alliance won because they were spineless (except rounds with exil and 1up). Eat, drink and be merry!
I don't think Kargool is calling Denial spineless, but rather the alliances that refuse to do something about their seeming dominance. No alliance can handle a 3-to-1 pounding, and Denial is no different, but if alliances refuse to do anything about it, Denial can cruise to a comfortable victory.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:22   #8
Bane
Shadows and Dust

He's still not happy with Denial for having their 'butt chums' which is why I made the spineless remark . I thought denial did very well by also taking on a good chunk of newbs into the game and actually training them (rather than wait till close till the end and take on the highest value they could via mass mail). But yeah, an organisation round for NoX to the detriment of the other alliances wanting them to go against their own interests :S.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:27   #9
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Wish has a valid point

No other alliances to date has had any balls to go for Denial on there own or form their own block/group and go the win. Apparently they are all "re-building", or "not ready to go for the No1 slot this rnd ", or to quote one alliance in the T5 "Not doing politics"

ND has approached many alliances this rnd with a view to aide us in our p targeting campaign against Denial. Response is mainly "Can’t have ND winning 3 in a row now can we"

This is all fair in love and war, and tbh it is exactly what i expected to happen

So if the rnd is boring and stale well all I can suggest is that some of the other allaince HC's grow some ........ and stop using bullshit excuses why they cant have a crack at No1

You can only beat what is in front of you.

Quote:
No alliance can handle a 3-to-1 pounding
<-- Correct we can testify to this at times during this rnd

Congrats Denial .............. You are the best allaince so far due to the comfortable politcal climate you live in

PS: Sorry for the apparant cut & paste look of this post.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:31   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Wish has a valid point

No other alliances to date has had any balls to go for Denial on there own or form their own block/group and go the win. Apparently they are all "re-building", or "not ready to go for the No1 slot this rnd ", or to quote one alliance in the T5 "Not doing politics"

ND has approached many alliances this rnd with a view to aide us in our p targeting campaign against Denial. Response is mainly "Can’t have ND winning 3 in a row now can we"

This is all fair in love and war, and tbh it is exactly what i expected to happen

So if the rnd is boring and stale well all I can suggest is that some of the other allaince HC's grow some ........ and stop using bullshit excuses why they cant have a crack at No1

You can only beat what is in front of you.

<-- Correct we can testify to this at times during this rnd

Congrats Denial .............. You are the best allaince so far due to the comfortable politcal climate you live in

PS: Sorry for the apparant cut & paste look of this post.
Just one question really: If your alliance needs 1 or more alliances to help you out to take out a single alliance...
Do you really think that you deserve the win then?

Any gang can take out a single man, but that doesn't mean that each gangmember individually is a better fighter than the single man though...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:35   #11
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Any gang can take out a single man, but that doesn't mean that each gangmember individually is a better fighter than the single man though...
To some it's just about winning or losing, even if it means stabbing in the back or through any means.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:41   #12
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

no kargool is right, no alliance or alliances have had the balls to step up, create a block, and kick the crap out of denial
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:44   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
no kargool is right, no alliance or alliances have had the balls to step up, create a block, and kick the crap out of denial
Judging from your post I take it you were hiding under a rock somewhere when ND + Jenova p-targetted Denial and only Denial for nights in a row?
This was when Jenova was actually still in t5 btw

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:47   #14
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
wts exblade's co-ords XD.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 25 Apr 2008, 13:08   #15
BADA

Veedeejem!

From your comments I assume you think Denial has a)Won this all by themselves and b) Denial has been the only incs ND has had on a 1 v 1 war.

On both points you are incorrect if this is what you where alluding to.

As for the ND/Jen thing it lasted for arnd 7 days many many ticks ago. And then Jen left the battle front.

The single man you refer to in your comments is ND this rnd ...
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:15   #16
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
lets face it, denial have been the best alliance sofar,

Ps. aint it a little early to give up kargool?
You gave up before protection even ended Foxman, so I hardly think you are one to talk.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:17   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Game the king of bitternes joins us, guess i should feel honoured, what did i give up with?
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:19   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
May joy and peace fill your lives, because you clearly have no balls for war.
No balls for war? Strategy plays a part of this game too and I'm sure Denial have played their strategy to the fullest and spread bbqsauce on you all. The game is about winning and as long as they don't cheat on their victory I can't really see what they did wrong.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:21   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

My hope is that someone might get their (insert appropriate long hard object here) out of their asses and actually give Denial a run for their money instead of letting them cruise into victory. I personally will upgrade my planet to have atleast 34 termites and launch them at Denial planets!

One can only ask for this much from me this round!

To Nadar, i was as many pointed out merely commenting on the rather wanky behaviour of the several other alliances who should be well capable of kicking Denial's butt, atleast if they do it together!
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:23   #20
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Game the king of bitternes joins us, guess i should feel honoured, what did i give up with?
What do I have to be bitter about Foxman, I've only just signed up

I just can't stand your hypocrisy of telling people it’s too early to give up, when the first action you do each round you HC is NAP the alliance you think has the greatest chance of winning.

Here's a novel idea, why not TRY to win the round instead of riding the fence?
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:29   #21
Foxman

like Destiny or all other projects u have been involved in have gone completely solo?

denial/nox and nd/jenova have allready been discussed. i dont see a reason to restart that.

ND did what they found best, jenova did what they found best, denial did what they found best, and nox decided it was best to support denial, and im sure BA can confirm we could have worked with ND also if we wanted.

Denial got a 14-15m lead on the other top4 alliances... how have they won the round when theres so many ticks left? they even lost a good chunk of roids today...
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:37   #22
Game^

Actually Foxman the question is why your decisions are set in absolute CONCRETE. You have a chance to win this round, and other alliances would still probably work with you to hit Denial as it opens the door for them at the same time. It's just a shame you evidently don't have enough confidence in your own alliances abilities to actually take the action needed to win.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:52   #23
Foxman

im glad Game that u know what i think and feel makes my day so much easier.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 15:54   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe you can enlighten us all then. Seeing as this is alliance discussions.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 16:12   #25
BADA

Yes i can confirm Nox and ND did talk before they joined Denial.

They choose their path, which is fair play to them.

This path just happened to enhance Denial's political enviroment even more making Denial's victory even less resistant.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 16:26   #26
Foxman

though ND's would prob have been the same if we went with u BA

and yes JBG. i could always share my plans with all of the community, but ill leave it to Game, hes doing such a nice job thinking for me
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 16:29   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Actually the lowest form of wit has to be your mum jokes to be honest.

Much like the lowest form of life is your mum, zing!
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 16:53   #28
BADA

Quote:
though ND's would prob have been the same if we went with u BA
I would have to disagree with you there.

ND'a political environment was always going to be hostile / in negative equity this rnd. Nox siding with ND would in no doubt would have improved our situation and may be given the universe a bit of balance / chance for competition for the No 1 slot. You siding with Denial against ND there was only ever going to be one outcome.

The rest is history, no other alliances took it upon themselves to see that there was an opportunity to form their own little "Block" and have a crack at Denial/Nox and go for the No1 slot.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:06   #29
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

So.. Who's up for hitting xvx now that the round is over?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:35   #30
Kenny

Boy did I just have a big reply typed up that I lost due to being logged out.

Heh.

Ok, a quick rewrite...

Things are getting a little carried away here I think.

Denial weren't going to go public until the alliance member limit was increased to 75 and we have to find 17 new recruits. Having exhausted pretty much every other option (assuming we wanted to stay hidden), we were either gonna have to go public, or give up on winning. Obviously, we went public.

While planning to stay anonymous, we decided not to speak to anyone politically and enter the round having not spoken to anyone. When circumstances changed, we NAP'd with NoX, sharing a channel to make sure we weren't hitting the same gals.

Then we went to war with newdawn, then jenova went to war with us, then nox joined in and went to war with both of them. That's already been discussed in detail on these forums, so I'm not gonna go over all that again (even though I did the first time I wrote this post).

Ok, things quietened down a bit. Denial still attracted most of the incs while NoX grew with relative ease - hitting with Denial but not receiving the incs in return. But this was ok, that was the community's decision. The important part is that NoX have been great to work with and I don't regret for an instance chosing them to work with over everybody else.

It seems you forumites are never happy though without a good war to keep you interested. So along come ToF. Again, last night, Denial got p-targetted (by 3 alliances this time) and wow - would you believe? 3 alliances and eventually we lose roids. Kudos to you.

I guess my main point is yeah - if you want a fight, bring it on. But you can't fault us for anything we've done this round. We recruited 24 NEW players into the game, trained up a NEW team of officers (with ofc some experienced ones to balance it out) and only NAPd one alliance.

And guess what - it's the smallest ****ing alliance in the top 10.

I mean Jesus, there are other alliances with more NAPs than us who aren't even part of this (or any other) war, heh.

So apart from perform exceptionally well at the start of the round, train new officers, recruit from outside of the game and ally the smallest alliance playing (which has become the second most powerful through their own political choices) - what have the Romans ever done fo- no, wait. Apart from all that, what exactly have we done to piss you all off so much?

Apart from remind you how sh*t you are...
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:36   #31
Game^

Quote:
and yes JBG. i could always share my plans with all of the community, but ill leave it to Game, hes doing such a nice job thinking for me
I'm not telling the community your plans, I'm telling you your options on a thread where you criticise people for giving up too early.

If I was to tell the community your plans they would include the words, "fence", "rest of round", "top average roids" "proud" and "disband". Ill let the more astute people piece it together.

The question I put to you again Foxman, is why is your nap/ally set in stone with Denial when you could still win the round yourselves by not having it.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:39   #32
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
So.. Who's up for hitting xvx now that the round is over?
COUNT ME IN
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:41   #33
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
The question I put to you again Foxman, is why is your nap/ally set in stone with Denial when you could still win the round yourselves by not having it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
in·teg·ri·ty
–noun
1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:42   #34
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
*stuff*
I don't think anyone is questioning the actions of Denial this round, and how well you have carried it out. As always the pet hate are the alliances that don't grasp the opportunties they have themselves, in this instance NoX. Even as Denial HC Kenny you must see that NoX's actions at present prevent anyone else except for Denial even having a shot really. As lets face it this 3 man band will last a few days, you and NoX will P target them back, and the 3 alliances will see the only alliance benefitting from all this is NoX (well i say benefit, but is solidifying 2nd place really a benefit?)
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:47   #35
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
in·teg·ri·ty
–noun
1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.
HAHAHAHA

This is a joke right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandictionary.com

shit scared

Scared to the point where you shit yourself. (Usually not meant literally.)

"When that truck left the road, man I was shit scared!"
More fitting?
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:05   #36
RaZeR

RaZeR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As lets face it this 3 man band will last a few days, you and NoX will P target them back, and the 3 alliances will see the only alliance benefitting from all this is NoX (well i say benefit, but is solidifying 2nd place really a benefit?)
If that's what's bothering you, how about attacking NoX instead? There's plenty of time left for another alliance to steal the win, but not if you play like morons and leave all the roids with NoX...

And in terms of blaming NoX for the Denial win because they didn't oppose us... Well that's just plain bollocks isn't it. There are what, 1300 people playing this game? There are at least 10 alliances of high quality, active players, and several of the smaller alliances are capable of making a difference as well. To say that one PAIR of alliances made the win certain is ridiculous

RaZeR
- Very noob and not in full possession of the facts, but a hater of whining -
RaZeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:13   #37
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandictionary.com

shit scared

Scared to the point where you shit yourself. (Usually not meant literally.)

"When that truck left the road, man I was shit scared!"

LoLs
Game hits a home run

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:15   #38
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
COUNT ME IN

Pick for me aswell HK, i'll be having few beers
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:21   #39
Foxman

i realy doubt anywould belived we would be strong, and i doubt anyone realy thought denial would be fighting for the win...

as to how awefull i am for working togetter with another alliance... atleast we took a side.

maybe u should blame the rest of the uni Game, those that "dont do politics" those that are happy only doing galraids, and those that are to "shit scared" to fight back against the omfgtobigtobeat 135 man "block" thats killing the game atm...

if two new alliances run away with the win, because ppl dont want to fight, or dont want nd to win. then maybe u should blame the uni, not a 59man alliance including 4-5 late starters and 6 scanners

as for why i dont stab Denial? well i dont like backstabbing, i would pick being disliked by u, over doing something like that, anyday...
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:30   #40
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Grats Denial.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:32   #41
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZeR
If that's what's bothering you, how about attacking NoX instead? There's plenty of time left for another alliance to steal the win, but not if you play like morons and leave all the roids with NoX...

And in terms of blaming NoX for the Denial win because they didn't oppose us... Well that's just plain bollocks isn't it. There are what, 1300 people playing this game? There are at least 10 alliances of high quality, active players, and several of the smaller alliances are capable of making a difference as well. To say that one PAIR of alliances made the win certain is ridiculous

RaZeR
this happens round after round.

2 alliances versus a potential top 10 contingent of 8? are you seriously telling me that it is denial and NoX who have stolen the win? i believe its you have handed them the win.

stop blaming other alliances for your own incompetence and inability to get a big enough block to change the round.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:32   #42
Kenny

Interesting point. 1 of the 2 brand new alliances is guaranteed a victory here against well established alliances and communities that have been playing for rounds.

I guess we're just THAT awesome, Foxman.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:32   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm with Foxman here, they picked a side and got off the fence. It's up to other people to respond to that. If people have a problem with how, for example, xVx have behaved then it really is kind of pointless expressing that here when there is plenty of time to make a more telling point ingame.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:37   #44
Game^

Quote:
i realy doubt anywould belived we would be strong, and i doubt anyone realy thought denial would be fighting for the win...
And yet with such doubts you knew you needed to ally/nap Denial for the entire round. One could question your ability to think clearly there, but hey who am I to judge?

Quote:
as to how awefull i am for working togetter with another alliance... atleast we took a side.
When will you learn Foxman, that politics isn't about taking a side, and making A vs B, it's about picking your OWN side and doing what is best for your own alliance. If you feel that is consistantly napping the top alliance (you are getting quite the track record with VS before, then it must be a very exciting life you lead outside of PA too!)

Quote:
maybe u should blame the rest of the uni Game, those that "dont do politics" those that are happy only doing galraids, and those that are to "shit scared" to fight back against the omfgtobigtobeat 135 man "block" thats killing the game atm...

if two new alliances run away with the win, because ppl dont want to fight, or dont want nd to win. then maybe u should blame the uni, not a 59man alliance including 4-5 late starters and 6 scanners
Oh don't worry I think the rest of them have been awful this round too, but were discussing NoX here, not the other alliances. You are hardly a 'new' alliance Foxman, you've been playing this game for how many rounds? Just because you rename a core doesn't make it new to the game in the sense that you are implying.

Quote:
as for why i dont stab Denial? well i dont like backstabbing, i would pick being disliked by u, over doing something like that, anyday...
I'm not asking why you dont 'backstab' Denial, I'm asking you why you are so stupid to put yourself in the situation to begin with. We're expectations REALLY that low?
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:40   #45
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
this happens round after round.

2 alliances versus a potential top 10 contingent of 8? are you seriously telling me that it is denial and NoX who have stolen the win? i believe its you have handed them the win.

stop blaming other alliances for your own incompetence and inability to get a big enough block to change the round.
Mek I texted you pre-round to join and you didn't

I still haff your phone number stored in my phone, creepy huh?

I've somehow locked my simcard and can't add or delete numbers from it, so everything has to be done through my phone's storage
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:40   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZeR
Very noob indeed.

There is no point in hitting NoX, if anything, it'll solidify the nap between them and Denial, and kill any chance of victory by anyone but Denial. At this point I feel the only way of knocking down Denial from first position is if (for whatever reason), NoX drops the nap with them.

It's been made obvious that ND and Jenova can't take on both Denial and NoX and win. ToF in all fairness is not an alliance suitable for fighting wars with, so it is not surprising they've made little difference, despite, I'm sure, their best efforts. CT has been suspiciously quiet during all this, apparently not willing to back up their partner of two rounds (ND), quite possibly content to just get a planet to #1. What Orbit and Vengeance are doing is anyone's guess.

From what I hear Hidden Agenda has been fighting STOOMTHEREVIVAL over some petty argument. Attempts and negotiation by us have proven futile, meaning our fleets (and possibly more importantly, experience) cannot be used in a fight against Denial/NoX.

Any alliances beyond that are more likely to do harm than good.

At this moment NoX have the roids and score to take #1 from Denial, but only if they have the balls to break the nap, and the political prowess to manage to nap ND and possibly Jenova. I'm not sure if they have either, but time will tell. And remember, NoX'ers who are undoubtedly soon going to be posting angry messages, actions speak louder than words.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:40   #47
Foxman

rename a core? well tbh with that comment i cba to even respond to u anymore, we got about 6 or 7 guys that was with us in VS. most of those are inactives or scanning for us.

feel free to pm me with your BS though, lovely to see how badly informed u are.

oh and Kenny dont want to kill nox. so u can prob drop the pm's
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:44   #48
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Just one question really: If your alliance needs 1 or more alliances to help you out to take out a single alliance...
Do you really think that you deserve the win then?

maybe youre talking about a different round? .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:44   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If you genuinely believed this you're a complete retard who should never be let anywhere near a PA alliance again.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:47   #50
Game^

Quote:
rename a core? well tbh with that comment i cba to even respond to u anymore, we got about 6 or 7 guys that was with us in VS. most of those are inactives or scanning for us.

feel free to pm me with your BS though, lovely to see how badly informed u are.

oh and Kenny dont want to kill nox. so u can prob drop the pm's
So the people you have in the alliance now never knew eachother before joining, and somehow mistakenly stumbled upon you to join the alliance. I know which conclusion I prefer to believe. Either way it's not a new alliance is the same players who have played PA for years, have been in alliances before, with you and with others in NoX, and will be again.