User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:15   #1
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about
Back or not?

Just as I stroll around the community wondering if devoting countless sleepless nights to this game is going to be worth it, I wonder who is still around. So as i ask who is still around, maybe those from like the old rounds of r12> can say who plays and what not. Has the game changed much since r12?
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:19   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Back or not?

hey tek

the game is pretty much the same, stealing was back in r13 in place of subversion other than that nothing significant has changed really. don't bother playing again
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:21   #3
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Hi Tek,

speaking to you on irc at the moment you seem like a decent bloke! Good to see people returning. Just ignore jerome when he says dont bother paying again, he's just bitter

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:29   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

bitter about what? the fact that the game is stagnant, void of any real good alliance, strategical elements and a focus to evolve/progress towards for the future? then why yes, YES I AM!
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:35   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sup tek, the game is pretty much the same as it was 8 rounds ago.

It can be fun I guess, if you want to play give it a crack, whats the worst that can happen?
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:36   #6
TeK
I Dislike carDi

any good bp's still looking for +1?
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 22:41   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there always is ;p
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 23:36   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
bitter about what?
never getting top 10!
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 23:54   #9
jerome

ah yes if only i had attacked once in the last 3 weeks (2 of which when i was on holiday) to end 1 rank higher ... life changing, i've never been the same since.

same with the several other rounds i've INTENTIONALLY! let it go
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 00:13   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sure, just like your sister INTENTIONALLY let me have sex with her
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 00:15   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Jmaybe those from like the old rounds of r12>
Yikes, i'm feeling old. I started back in R3 - and i'm still a newbie!!

/me waves @ Assassin
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 02:07   #12
TeK
I Dislike carDi

thanks tom / jer for jackin the thread.... nubs
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 02:33   #13
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
thanks tom / jer for jackin the thread.... nubs

as always
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 02:43   #14
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
bitter about what? the fact that the game is stagnant, void of any real good alliance, strategical elements and a focus to evolve/progress towards for the future? then why yes, YES I AM!

So what exactly have the PA team been doing everyround? There for ever changing something. Thats why Appoco is always trying to fix something he broke
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 02:51   #15
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, they've been experimenting and refining/tinkering around the edges. Those stats where everyone could steal was an example of something different that arguably didnt turn out so well (especially for Poor Old Xans), so they were reverted the following round. Other changes that may or may not be significant for some happen too, like Alliance size limits, ship stats for each round, login questions etc etc change too.

However, none (or very few) changes actually change how the game looks, as opposed to how the gameplay works. As such, it looks like nothing has changed because it hasnt, really. But how people use those things that change do change, if you see what i mean.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 02:53   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hello Tek

No of course you don't want to come back to Planetarion. I don't think anyone good really plays anymore or has done for years, rumour has it even Tomkat finnished in the Top 10, not jerome though he's rubbish.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 17:50   #17
jerome

you'd think people would suck your epenis for ending #11 after only played about 2 weeks of a round but NOOOO OMG WHY DONT YOU END T10 LOL