User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2004, 11:06   #1
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve
Ministry's return

Now, first of all, I never thought I would ever post on AD.
And tbh I don't think this will become a proper thread, as it never does here.
But anyways, the return of Ministry. Will that have a big influence on today's allies?
Will they drain old ministry members from existing alliances or will they just bringt along their members from their "other online game"?
And how about Fang, do they really plan do return? That thread was just a l4m3 attempt of some troll to get attention if I get that right, wasn't it? But if there's really a little little true point in that thread, Fang will probably be based on Angels+ex Fang Players.
But again, which allie holds the greates amount of the old hardcore Fang players?
(Btw, if anyone sees Kerrigan, greet him :x )
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:01   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Ministry's return

At this stage, we are still unsure, if Bringing Angels to a bigger memberbase for the next round would be a good idea, and we are still unsure if resurect FAnG would be either, as i think a lot of player around think they hold a special invitation ticket to come back to FAnG while they dont.
Our main idea was to base Angels on a special and little core (the loyal who stayed with us) and not recruit everyone to gain ranks.
we are #13 this round and we are very happy with what we accomplished, we didnt want to recruit to get higher rank but we decided to go for quality players.
The question if we will return isnt decided yet, when we decide if we return, we will let the PA community know via AD.

thanks you.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:12   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Sounds cool. i think the Angels bit is the best way to go though. The small core = the win. As for ministry, naturally they will suck a few old players back home. I heard like 3 alliances were coming back though. Would be impossible for that many to come back. with this small playerbase. Unless ministyis bringing some other game players????
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:16   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Ministry will bring along a lot of members i think.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:47   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPubes
And tbh I don't think this will become a proper thread, as it never does here.
But anyways, the return of Ministry. Will that have a big influence on today's allies?
Will they drain old ministry members from existing alliances or will they just bringt along their members from their "other online game"?
And how about Fang, do they really plan do return? That thread was just a l4m3 attempt of some troll to get attention if I get that right, wasn't it? But if there's really a little little true point in that thread, Fang will probably be based on Angels+ex Fang Players.
But again, which allie holds the greates amount of the old hardcore Fang players?
(Btw, if anyone sees Kerrigan, greet him :x )
The FAnG threads were idd started and replied on by trolls (mostly) who tried to assume things etc which are based on unfound facts since we, Angels (as alch said) aren't even sure what's gonna happen next. They were not started by any Angels member.

Also, I doubt you'll ever see the name FAnG as an ingame alliance in PA. I think (for us that is) that it's a closed chapter and we've moved on with something (which I believe) better.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:50   #6
alch
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
The FAnG threads were idd started and replied on by trolls (mostly) who tried to assume things etc which are based on unfound facts since we, Angels (as alch said) aren't even sure what's gonna happen next. They were not started by any Angels member.

Also, I doubt you'll ever see the name FAnG as an ingame alliance in PA. I think (for us that is) that it's a closed chapter and we've moved on with something (which I believe) better.
couldnt say it better.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:27   #7
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

does anyone know if ministry will be bringing proven pia players who havent played pa before?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:30   #8
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

why don't you ask ministry.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:44   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:50   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

he said "AD"
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:50   #11
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

AD isnt the only forum :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 15:13   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Already had to delete a troll/troll response.

Keep it civil chaps. And if you can't keep it civil, try and give reasons as to why you want to be ****s to each other, as at least that makes an entertaining argument.

Thanks.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:45   #13
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
does anyone know if ministry will be bringing proven pia players who havent played pa before?
Yes we will...
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:47   #14
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
snip of initial post
Ministry will be Ministry. We don't use our name unless we bring our players. There will be some additions to those that has always been Ministry though, but no we wont go for anywhere near 100~ members.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 17:02   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

agreed thru and thru i am very happy with the core we established, all the players basically knew who every other member in there alliance was. Also with such a small core it was very easy to defend since we basically knew which race each player was, his size and his fleet, making us able to ring them to send defence, and basically the dedication players showed by wakin up everytime to these calls cept for benne(idling homo:P). things can only get better:>
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 17:05   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
i think u underestimate the amount of ppl in ministry who have never played pa before, or the amount of players that have played pa but stopped playing wen it changed to paX. time will only tell
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 17:16   #17
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

/me waves to Legator
Thanks for holding up my flag. ;-)
Anyways, thanks for the interesting answers yet. No flaming! Well, almost none. \o/
Keep it up.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:27   #18
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

\o/ MrPubes. Heya
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:09   #19
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

Hey god113! \o/
Nice to see you, mate.
We gotta meet in irc again... ;-)
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 16:15   #20
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i think u underestimate the amount of ppl in ministry who have never played pa before, or the amount of players that have played pa but stopped playing wen it changed to paX. time will only tell
I played two pax speedrounds with a team where half never played PaX. It's not a lot different, so I think ministry doesn't really have to adapt at that point. 1 hour ticks are ofcource the biggest change for them, which can lead to some boredom
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 17:43   #21
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

if PA ministry is anything like PIA ministry you shouldnt hav too much to worry about

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 18:05   #22
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
if PA ministry is anything like PIA ministry you shouldnt hav too much to worry about

If above statement holds true, I expect Lokken will be a very busy man.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 23:29   #23
drummer
back

drummer is an unknown quantity at this point

lol =)
those two last comments made me smile..
r3: 201:13 [DoK]
r4: 142:8 [Templar|t8P]
r5: 23:10 [Xanadu]
r6: 16:1 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r7: 13:19 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r8: 29:6 [Xanadu|OuZo]
wc1: 1:4 [OuZo]
wc2: 2:5 [Titans|LDK]

r12: [Vengeance]
drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:03   #24
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie

Funny. Since we are owning ur Omen boys in pia atm. Ministry is playing if u didnt know
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:35   #25
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Ministry lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Tesla ! :P
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:51   #26
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Ministry lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Tesla ! :P
hi faguar :|
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:50   #27
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

There isnt enough room for teh both of us!! So ill do everyone a favor and retire after this round

22:5 = TeH WIN!
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 00:43   #28
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
But if there's really a little little true point in that thread, Fang will probably be based on Angels+ex Fang Players.
It wouldn't be FAnG if ex-FAnG/Angels weren't in it...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 18:00   #29
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
There isnt enough room for teh both of us!! So ill do everyone a favor and retire after this round

22:5 = TeH WIN!
on behalf of Ministry I would like to thank you off the free roids we got at Dreamy
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 10:22   #30
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
It wouldn't be FAnG if ex-FAnG/Angels weren't in it...
Well, one could call it FAnG...(as I always shudder when I see another "insert stuff" Legion rising up, or a new ViruS.)
But that's one interesting question, when would you think of a proper "reunion" of an alliance?
How many ex-Players have to be in it? Do they need the same HCs? How many ex-Players are just enough to make a proper reunion, how many are just too few to not be regarded as a serious and proper reunion?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:50   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, one could call it FAnG...(as I always shudder when I see another "insert stuff" Legion rising up, or a new ViruS.)
But that's one interesting question, when would you think of a proper "reunion" of an alliance?
How many ex-Players have to be in it? Do they need the same HCs? How many ex-Players are just enough to make a proper reunion, how many are just too few to not be regarded as a serious and proper reunion?
I guess "one" who calls it FAnG and actually believes he's right (and thus not act like a troll), isn't too bright imo.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:04   #32
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

Quote:
I guess "one" who calls it FAnG and actually believes he's right (and thus not act like a troll), isn't too bright imo.
Well, just for theory, if you would found FaNG for next round, but you won't have any ex-Players nor Angels nor any other HC, would this be a proper reunion? Are you, as one of the original founders, allowed to get FAnG working again?

You totally got my support when it comes to some people founding alliances and relying on great names of the past though they have/had no connection to the allies at all. That's just stupid and childish.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:12   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well, just for theory, if you would found FaNG for next round, but you won't have any ex-Players nor Angels nor any other HC, would this be a proper reunion? Are you, as one of the original founders, allowed to get FAnG working again?

You totally got my support when it comes to some people founding alliances and relying on great names of the past though they have/had no connection to the allies at all. That's just stupid and childish.
simple answer? Yes. I think when being an original founder (especially since I'm the only original founder around) you have the right to restart an alliance you once created and call it the same. This however would not be a proper reunion, as an alliance isn't 1 person so it'll be a different alliance.

But just about the name, I'd be allowed to use it without degrading its past.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 15:49   #34
alch
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpubes

Quote:
simple answer? Yes. I think when being an original founder (especially since I'm the only original founder around) you have the right to restart an alliance you once created and call it the same. This however would not be a proper reunion, as an alliance isn't 1 person so it'll be a different alliance.

But just about the name, I'd be allowed to use it without degrading its past.
technically, the answer would be yes and no, some would say that as a co-founder he will have to ask the other founder if its ok to restart an alliance and use the name theses people co-created with him, like LEFF/hinch and more people (you have to remember that FAnG is a merge of FA and nG) on other hand, some would say "who the hell cares about it?" and would say that kjeldoran has all the right to restart it alone, but that would be a move that would legitimite every other ex-FAnG who think they can restart an alliance from the past and drag the name thru the mud.

On other hand, if kjeldoran would came to the conclusion that he should reopen FAnG and run it as an alliance, i am sure he would do an awesome work, but I wouldnt call it "reincarnation" or "reunion" of an alliance as he would have to get some of the current or past core in his command or in his members count to preserve some kind of FAnG spirit, if he would come to make FAnG again in few round and recruit people who never had a single link with FAnG, then it wouldnt be FAnG, and here is the question, why not use another name? why call it coca-cola if you have inside some vodka?

Of course this is just my opinion, i am just against dragging same name over round and round, while the core change immensly, FAnGer from Round7 and FAnGer from round10.5 are mostly different people, i know this because i am looking at them and the core isnt the same, same with round12 Angels, this isnt FAnG, this is something i think is better than what we had in the past.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:53   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
technically, the answer would be yes and no, some would say that as a co-founder he will have to ask the other founder if its ok to restart an alliance and use the name theses people co-created with him, like LEFF/hinch and more people (you have to remember that FAnG is a merge of FA and nG) on other hand, some would say "who the hell cares about it?" and would say that kjeldoran has all the right to restart it alone, but that would be a move that would legitimite every other ex-FAnG who think they can restart an alliance from the past and drag the name thru the mud.

On other hand, if kjeldoran would came to the conclusion that he should reopen FAnG and run it as an alliance, i am sure he would do an awesome work, but I wouldnt call it "reincarnation" or "reunion" of an alliance as he would have to get some of the current or past core in his command or in his members count to preserve some kind of FAnG spirit, if he would come to make FAnG again in few round and recruit people who never had a single link with FAnG, then it wouldnt be FAnG, and here is the question, why not use another name? why call it coca-cola if you have inside some vodka?

Of course this is just my opinion, i am just against dragging same name over round and round, while the core change immensly, FAnGer from Round7 and FAnGer from round10.5 are mostly different people, i know this because i am looking at them and the core isnt the same, same with round12 Angels, this isnt FAnG, this is something i think is better than what we had in the past.
As alch nicely described, and as I said aswell: I'm legit to use that name, I co-invented it (I even made the suggestion for the name). But doing this alone, it'd be unfair to call it a reunion or anything related to FAnG.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:54   #36
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ministry will bring a LOT of players who have never played PA before, probably only 1 in 3 of our members will have played before.

And about 1hr ticks, doesnt seem we're struggling to me?

or is 4 of the top 5, 8 of the top 10 and 33 of the top 100 not very good?

we can play, so it should be fun, now lets be nice,
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 00:13   #37
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

So is Ministry returning or is it just another min joke? I got the impression from talking with tesla in #ministry that it was far from certain that Min will play next round of pa.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 00:17   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

They will play, otherwiser there wud be no point in all this advertisement

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 14:50   #39
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
So is Ministry returning or is it just another min joke? I got the impression from talking with tesla in #ministry that it was far from certain that Min will play next round of pa.
We'll see. However much I'd like to put the 1up egoes into place and give them a reality check. I am still having my doubts where as this game is worth to pay to play. I tried a free acc midround this round to have a look, and well.. I wasnt really impressed.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 14:58   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Its worth it. Most of the PA playing(and anti p2p) guys probably spend 100 PA accs worth on porn , mobile phones, beer taxi/drivers and candy every month, so paying 1 PA acc will go unnoticed for 98% of you. I paid like 30-40 accs last two rounds, and I hardly noticed.

I think its rather. Are you up for the challenge

Retired
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:00   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

should have landed in a better gal you nugget
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:04   #42
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Its worth it. Most of the PA playing(and anti p2p) guys probably spend 100 PA accs worth on porn , mobile phones, beer taxi/drivers and candy every month, so paying 1 PA acc will go unnoticed for 98% of you. I paid like 30-40 accs last two rounds, and I hardly noticed.

I think its rather. Are you up for the challenge
Please dont patronize me with cheap reversed psychology Jonas. You know me better than that
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:06   #43
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
should have landed in a better gal you nugget
heh.. was silent land wasnt it ? You guys recieved VERY little incs during my stay there anyway. If its that silent in every gal in pax, then ppl need to attack more
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 15:23   #44
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Please dont patronize me with cheap reversed psychology Jonas. You know me better than that
Hehe. Im just trying to point out that too many people worry about paying, when the price they pay is really too small to hardly mention I think its just another reason to be "angry" at PA. For one, p2p removes ALOT of cheating

I do hope and expect you play tho

Retired
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 17:38   #45
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
We'll see. However much I'd like to put the 1up egoes into place and give them a reality check. I am still having my doubts where as this game is worth to pay to play. I tried a free acc midround this round to have a look, and well.. I wasnt really impressed.
In the Min return announcement you claimed you would stay small and not be an oponement to 1up. Now you want to give uss a reality check!

From what I`ve seen of Min in pia 1up could walk all over you attacking blindfolded.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 18:40   #46
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

how disappointing.........you posts are really disappointng.....

play it or not ffs - my ego isnt affected if ministry or whatever alliance joins this game. i wonder why so many people write bullshit.

if ministry joins pa or not isnt that much important to the pa world - eventho if it maybe disappoints you - like in the same way our 2 victories "1up´s" arent all in pa.

i honestly think if play pax for more than a half round you would find out the joys of it - or just dont like it.

but i dont see in any case if my "our" egos would be affected if ministry joins or not. it wouldnt hurt me if ministry would win a round or whoever.....if its not 1up.

some people here really need a reality-check. some of you take yourself far to much important.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 18:40   #47
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
In the Min return announcement you claimed you would stay small and not be an oponement to 1up. Now you want to give uss a reality check!

From what I`ve seen of Min in pia 1up could walk all over you attacking blindfolded.
uss ? are we talking about a ship here ? :/

As for the "reality check" statement: I just dont believe 1up is what everyone (especially yourselves) brag it up to be. You got a good HC and some decent members.. "WOW ARENT U THE BEST ALLIANCE EVER"
And Ministry fought Dragons+LDK+ MrJs bots for 3 rounds.. Lets see 1up do any better at that...
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 18:46   #48
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator

play it or not ffs - my ego isnt affected if ministry or whatever alliance joins this game. i wonder
I post stuff as I see them, be it controversial or not. And if anything I am one of them people that do NOT take myself or my posts so seriously.
Having said that I'm not sure if it's you not knowing or you just refuse to notice that ur alliance is filled with braggers that keep claiming that 1up is the greatest thing since bread came sliced.
HOWEVER..my post was not aimed at you as:
1. You're a nice guy.
and..
2. I've never seen you bragging.

So credit where credit is due..
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:23   #49
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
I post stuff as I see them, be it controversial or not. And if anything I am one of them people that do NOT take myself or my posts so seriously.
Having said that I'm not sure if it's you not knowing or you just refuse to notice that ur alliance is filled with braggers that keep claiming that 1up is the greatest thing since bread came sliced.
1. You're a nice guy.
and..

i love you too - honestly

but i can say its not like you state above - they arent all evil.....(ok Lord_Dain is a n00b but not evil ) - in reality after a while you start to like them, even Forest is a good boy (did i say it?)

Just as iam 1up i feel touched if someone says something about the alliance i am in - same as if someone says about ministry.

btw, i hope you guys join ffs - the more alliance come together to play this game the better it is. (if its called pa or pia - just the amount of alliances or planets counts)

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:42   #50
Treveler

Quote:
1. You're a nice guy.
and..

I dont think you can slag anyone off as braggers as you are more or less the face of the number one braging/big ego alliance there is. A bit funny that you flame another alliance for the same thing your alliance have been doing for as long as I can remember. And 1up have, in contriary to Ministry, something to brag about. How is that for irony?

and point out typos is as lame today as it was 8 rounds ago!