User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 May 2009, 12:30   #301
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
However, what this made sure, is that Asc is going to be there next round, when before this cluster**** started, was uncertain.
the day asc is bored is the day it dies; this round became interesting so win or loose asc will survive!
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:31   #302
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Wasn't that exactly the plan at the start of the round? with the only difference that Asc was meant to be first and xVx second?

wonder how the round would have looked if the big alliances had planned to fight eachother instead of being all friendly and roiding the rest of the uni.

All these cries that its unfair and threats and pleas to change the situation would work a lot better if your alliance wasnt the ally who forced exactly this situation.
oh about the fairness and stuff i do not really care about. you wont hear anyone saying that from asc though, if you do see that please report it to me with the full quote in context so i can prop kick them! all i am saying is that it is boring for us. the fact that we see stuff a little bit faster then most of the alliances and may seem to act 'premature' is maybe also one of the things why we are a bit better then you.

And yes, given the situation the logical ranking would be: Asc, xvx, nd, bg's, ct, vgn, rest.
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:31   #303
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I hope they quickly emoquit! Other then that I doubt we have many of those in our ranks.

Also Paisley is vengeance. Anyone still playing there needs their heads examined. That said; I am all up to hand xVx the round win as an alliance to be honest and then completely and utterly devastate the bg's out there together.
Hylands asked me as a favour to play for VGN and it has been a giggle , If asc werent so up themselves I may have pmed a recruiter.
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:33   #304
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Hylands asked me as a favour to play for VGN and it has been a giggle , If asc werent so up themselves I may have pmed a recruiter.
Cluelessness redefined!
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:33   #305
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

i mean, seriously, you made me grin from ear to ear thinking 'silly muppet'. Really, where do I begin. You know so little about us that you make such mistakes. It is so silly it is funny again. You just almost created a monty python sketch but then in planetarion. congrats!
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:34   #306
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
well i would imagine a few people joined asc this round to guarantee themselves a spot in the number one alliance. I wonder what they are thinking of now
"der ball ist rund und ein spiel dauert 90 minuten" (Sepp Herberger)

round aint over yet Mek but gotta admit due to the fact of asc being heavily outnumbered they will probably not win this round.

to the threads above: whats more harmful to pa...does it really matter who wins? the best ally should secure the win simple as that. why should EFFORT not be rewarded? Asc needs challenge no doubt ,but wot happened this round tbh: xVx has been waiting it out HALF A ROUND with bg's doing the dirty work for them. now I imagine they are like "oh joy we can win" due to asc being down -20k roids over the last week. nonetheless asc winning would be another proof of how s*** current allys and players are who stick to their retarded core of salvage donators.. but yeh "gangbang on asc we love it" .. great round really

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:41   #307
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
the fact that we see stuff a little bit faster then most of the alliances and may seem to act 'premature' is maybe also one of the things why we are a bit better then you.

And yes, given the situation the logical ranking would be: Asc, xvx, nd, bg's, ct, vgn, rest.
seriously?

Only JBG so far has claimed he saw this round coming, but he took a step back or something so didnt change anything.
So that means all those other Asc guys, who are all better than the rest of us, didnt seem to realize that it was their own actions which would force the current situation in the round.
Tho if you also knew it was going to happen, I must say well done you guys have really proven yourself to be better than everyone else, with the great decisions you've made.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:46   #308
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Oh we are the first to see some mistakes we made earlier on though. targetting specific bg's and trying to eridicate them would've probably be better then the laid back gal raiding we did at the start. thats strike one for us.

Another mistake we might have made is that we didnt use our own beloved model well enough to bitch eachother into more action and discipline, be it defence or sorting coordinated attacks. the 'whats going on?' question has been heard too much. Strike two.

Last but not least, which is less of a fault but anything else, there is the winners curse: We are getting attacked because people have some hate for us, much of which can be traced down to their own disability to do anything decent the previous 3 rounds (or 4 out of the previous 5) to stop us. (last round was due to the numbers and wishmasters pretty decent start not that much of a failure, but a lot of others are)
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:47   #309
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Not quite true, I think if the coalition should be certain, they would need to keep hitting them till around 2 weeks left of the round, then maybe pscan asc, to see how much hidden value, to see if its any reason to continue.

However, what this made sure, is that Asc is going to be there next round, when before this cluster**** started, was uncertain.
As if I've a clue or anyone can foretell about such balance. Nothing can be written on the wall when there are this many entities to involved.

+ for instance, I'd expect the eXilition r19(?) merge win stunned most parties involved back then while everything was still wide open, and yet all of the sudden all too sealed.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 13:06   #310
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

if xvx and asc had fought early on i know speaking to certain bg's the bg's would have fought amongst each other too see who was best bg but that never happened sadly

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 13:14   #311
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

i mean, seriously, you made me grin from ear to ear thinking 'silly muppet'. Really, where do I begin. You know so little about us that you make such mistakes. It is so silly it is funny again. You just almost created a monty python sketch but then in planetarion. congrats!
With members like yourself posting in the manner you do, that is one of the many reason why I am launching fleets/BCing attacks (with sks) at your ally taking roids off yous etc... rather than securing a nap or even jumping on the asc bandwagon.

I guess it doesnt seem to register with some folk.
Unread 21 May 2009, 13:19   #312
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Sk's in a situation like this are pretty pathetically shit.

In our whole tag, we have 500 Appirations as SK's and thats it.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 13:23   #313
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
rather than securing a nap or even jumping on the asc bandwagon.
The bandwaggon aint ascs; its rolling downhill with asc running as fast as it can in-front!
oh look what's that red stain on the road?
Unread 21 May 2009, 13:29   #314
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
With members like yourself posting in the manner you do, that is one of the many reason why I am launching fleets/BCing attacks (with sks) at your ally taking roids off yous etc... rather than securing a nap or even jumping on the asc bandwagon.

yeah man, because attacking asc and making me feel all pwned really makes your day! and it gives the reward you seek out in this game. you are really a great player then.

if your posts were a drink, it would be coffee. but very bitter!
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:02   #315
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have reported Theam's posts to our HC team and he "will be dealt with". Thank you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:05   #316
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think the only redeeming part of this round for me is the fact that the person the BG's are elevating to #1 has no time or respect for them whatsoever and thinks the majority are clueless noobs. It has a kind of sweet irony to it. Did you guys know all 300 of you can be replaced by just 20 Liths? No? Well don't take my word for it!

[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> bah if i got only 20more my ppl~
[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> to play this rnd
[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> i could fight 1v1 vs asc

Ooooh, tagged LDK again too. Oh so many not so good memories of days better left behind us.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:14   #317
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Be nice to carDi, im sure he's done an excellent job for xVx!
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:20   #318
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Why not list all your reasons for attacking asc , i'm bored in work and could do with a good laugh
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:25   #319
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
they're only there out of personal convenience and much like DLR in ND, they would be more than happy to the see the rest of the alliance sink than see their friends suffer in war.
We're being slandered by the AD mod.

Yup Lok, great job of being unbiased there.

A shining example of what's wrong with planetarion & why people hate ascendancy.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:35   #320
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

We're cool with being attacked because people don't like us though, it makes us feel important on the internet.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:36   #321
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Hehe, this thread has changed from the start of it being full of Ascendancy ego heads who think it is better to rub salt in the wounds of there victims (kila,theam etc) so now some nice bitterness including the likes of JBG,Lok in this category (hi achi also).

I Must admit, it is fun viewing the mood swings on these oh-so-intelligent posters on the AD discussion forum

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:39   #322
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh we are the first to see some mistakes we made earlier on though. targetting specific bg's and trying to eridicate them would've probably be better then the laid back gal raiding we did at the start. thats strike one for us.

Another mistake we might have made is that we didnt use our own beloved model well enough to bitch eachother into more action and discipline, be it defence or sorting coordinated attacks. the 'whats going on?' question has been heard too much. Strike two.

Last but not least, which is less of a fault but anything else, there is the winners curse: We are getting attacked because people have some hate for us, much of which can be traced down to their own disability to do anything decent the previous 3 rounds (or 4 out of the previous 5) to stop us. (last round was due to the numbers and wishmasters pretty decent start not that much of a failure, but a lot of others are)

You seem to miss the point totally, when you make an alliance of 120 members, after winning a couple of rounds before. And are on friendly terms with the 2 other bigger alliances. When its so clear before the round you're the total top favourite and you dont even try to make an effort to make the round challenging but simply keep recruiting and stay friendly with the big alliances. There are 2 things that can happen, nobody can notice it, everyone just plays along with their own game and Asc roids everyone and wins or people get worried about a round like that and in responce organize to take down Asc. Obviously the second option is far far more likely, but nothing has been done by Asc, you only talk bad about the bg's and that its their fault for not making a decent ally etc. So eventually you get the responce you have coming and only after theres panic and the Asc forum squad tries to do some damage control, but even now you guys dont seem to understand the reason everyone is teaming up against you.
Even now you only talk about wishing you had hit the bg's more earlier and how they're lame and you're the best.

It's scary but i have to agree with Demort, if you guys had tried to fight for the win instead of taking the easy way, if it had appeared that the round would be fought for. All the bg's would be off doing their own thing, roiding eachother and having fun that way.
And I know I've posted this a few times now, but its hard to understand why you guys seem to totally ignore this. Just because Asc might have done something wrong too, doesnt make it a terrible alliance all of a sudden.
But if you dont learn from this round, people will have to keep bashing you to try and teach you :P

Obviously the bg's would prefer to just mess around and hit everyone (thats what was advertized to me and why i signed up) , not worrying about who ends up first, but that hasnt been an option so far.
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:39   #323
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
We're cool with being attacked because people don't like us though, it makes us feel important on the internet.
Posting on a forum incessantly achieves much the same, so good on ya!
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:42   #324
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I think the only redeeming part of this round for me is the fact that the person the BG's are elevating to #1 has no time or respect for them whatsoever and thinks the majority are clueless noobs. It has a kind of sweet irony to it. Did you guys know all 300 of you can be replaced by just 20 Liths? No? Well don't take my word for it!

[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> bah if i got only 20more my ppl~
[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> to play this rnd
[05:32] <[LDK]carDi> i could fight 1v1 vs asc

Ooooh, tagged LDK again too. Oh so many not so good memories of days better left behind us.
cardi isnt old ldk, and there are like 0 old ldk playing in xvx.
its a shame I see nub fleets flagging the LDK flag

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:48   #325
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Why would cardi pretend to be LDK then if he isn't??

you always bring this up wish but you dont elaborate

Unread 21 May 2009, 14:51   #326
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I think wish is refering to the ldk from rd 5/6 and not the bastardised version from rd 8
Unread 21 May 2009, 14:59   #327
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I think wish is refering to the ldk from rd 5/6 and not the bastardised version from rd 8
that indeed he does, a LDK i was part of, but not cardi
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:01   #328
CBA
Mind-boggling

Thanks gzambo and Foxman for filling me in

Unread 21 May 2009, 15:04   #329
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Thanks gzambo and Foxman for filling me in
i would also like to point out, how im NORWEGIAN. and still they let me in before cardi
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:05   #330
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Ha its nice to see something finally happen, People have tried and failed for the last few rounds to beat asc 1 vs 1 credit to asc for always being one step a head of the game on this front.

Was it sheer arrogance that has stopped you from winning this round (if indeed you fail), arrogance that was brought about because you thought u couldn't be hit? because you assumed u were better than everyone else at PA? No i doubt it was any of these, yeh sure a few of asc are arrogant and believe they are gods gift to PA but most of asc are actually pretty cool people.

Im not pro asc but i believe asc to be one of the last decent alliances of PA, OK they recruit over the tag limit yes they use underhand tactics to get intel but they are part of the game, you mean to tell me that if given the option CT or ND once thy had 90 active planets that they would stop there if someone esle came to join? that they would say to that person why dnt u go and try rank 2 alliance instead? or if given a choice between getting free intel and working it all out they'd choose to put more work in?

Imho asc will never be beaten 1 vs 1 as i belive no1 in pa has the required skills to lead an alliance in 1 vs 1 because as soon as another alliance moves away from a core of friends / personally invited friends all going for a single goal people break away from the plan go after their own ambitions this is why the BGs have been successfull so far it is not because they are better at PA than asc it is because they trust in who is leading them nd every member of the BGs are fighting the same cause.

a rather long 2 cents about the fact that this flaming bullshit is wrong asc are no better at PA than anyone else left in PA just they act more like a large version of the BGs we see and so are successfull just as the BGs themselves are now
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:24   #331
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post

A shining example of what's wrong with planetarion & why people hate ascendancy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
15) Whining about a moderator's posts. What we post doesn't affect how we moderate and if you think otherwise you're objectively wrong.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:30   #332
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post

Grog, in fairness to Lok, although I wouldn't put it quite so emotively, that viewpoint has been shared by a few ND members that were not affiliated to DLR.

Of course you guys were free to do your own thing, and I can understand your frustrations with ND (I have pretty much left - at least for this round - for similar reasons), but prior to doing so, I kind of felt like Loks post.

Now however, I simply couldn't give a f**k about the game anymore!

(I am only mentioning this because I absolutely believe it is possible to share Loks view and it to have nothing to do with ASC whatsoever).
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:32   #333
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
i would also like to point out, how im NORWEGIAN. and still they let me in before cardi
They even had an irishman before cardi
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:34   #334
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Sk's in a situation like this are pretty pathetically shit.

In our whole tag, we have 500 Appirations as SK's and thats it.
People that complain about structure killers deserve to have all their factories blown up by them.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:46   #335
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Grog, in fairness to Lok, although I wouldn't put it quite so emotively, that viewpoint has been shared by a few ND members that were not affiliated to DLR.

Of course you guys were free to do your own thing, and I can understand your frustrations with ND (I have pretty much left - at least for this round - for similar reasons), but prior to doing so, I kind of felt like Loks post.

Now however, I simply couldn't give a f**k about the game anymore!

(I am only mentioning this because I absolutely believe it is possible to share Loks view and it to have nothing to do with ASC whatsoever).
I think Lok was suggesting that whilst DLR were playing within ND they weren't really playing for ND, hence the comparison between us (I say us, I wasn't DLR until they went solo last round) and the liths in xVx. I can understand Grog taking offence to that considering all the work he put in for ND every round he played with them.

I can understand some grievances about us playing solo and not within ND, but suggesting we weren't fully committed to ND whilst in tag is pretty insulting from where I'm standing.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 15:55   #336
[LDK]Balamutas

[LDK]Balamutas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Well izverg was LDK hc in early planetarion rounds, me, Decoy, Domantaz played then. Even you wasnt LDK at that time !
[LDK]Balamutas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 16:05   #337
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ye man, I said "there are like", I know there are a couple old LDKers in xvx atm. Which I dont really understand. Even a good guy like djcomplex joined em, it kinda made me rethink my entire opinion of liths even more so than after last round. But I ll blame it on the fact that I was merely a kid when I joined LDK ( r6 or so ) and I ll just try to remember the good times back then for what it was!
that being said, I cant even recall you from those rounds, but my memory with nicks is shit, and I tend to forget mediocre players and personalities, for that I am sorry!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 16:21   #338
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
People that complain about structure killers deserve to have all their factories blown up by them.
lol you're a prick.

Setting up sk waves on an alliance who hasnt been using them who is being gangbanged is lame. thats all im saying.

im sure when your ally has shit loads of incs and you get sk'd for no reason you would love it too?

and people say asc are assholes...

Last edited by Benneh; 21 May 2009 at 16:31.
Unread 21 May 2009, 16:31   #339
Mzyxptlk
mz.

We're the ****ing enemy man, isn't that reason enough?
Unread 21 May 2009, 16:35   #340
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LDK]Balamutas View Post
Well izverg was LDK hc in early planetarion rounds, me, Decoy, Domantaz played then. Even you wasnt LDK at that time !
I was LDK back then though, and I remember all the nicks you listed there. So I'd hardly call them ppl "nublets" Wishy
Unread 21 May 2009, 16:37   #341
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
lol you're a prick.

Setting up sk waves on an alliance who hasnt been using them who is being gangbanged is lame. thats all im saying.

im sure when your ally has shit loads of incs and you get sk'd for no reason you would love it too?

The 'no reason' part is incorrect.
Unread 21 May 2009, 17:14   #342
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol you're a prick.

Are you serious Benneh?
Unread 21 May 2009, 17:19   #343
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish View Post
Are you serious Benneh?
Not really no.
Crabs post just pissed me off tis all.
My post is awful but once i had written it i couldnt be bothered to not post it o/\o.
Unread 21 May 2009, 17:21   #344
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Man Benneh, you have changed. You used to be cool
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 17:59   #345
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
This language is allowed on the forums? Moderators have seen it and posted in the thread since then.....
If you see something you don't like, press the report button.
That usually does the trick, though i doubt lokken or mz will actually ban JBG

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 17:59   #346
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
well i would imagine a few people joined asc this round to guarantee themselves a spot in the number one alliance. I wonder what they are thinking of now
A great way to get rid of whining bitches and emos. They can try to freeride elsewhere.
Unread 21 May 2009, 18:43   #347
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I was apart of oldschool ldk with padonkas lrytus ishtar and I also remember the nicks spoken about earlier but something for people to think about LDK had 2 names, 1 being that funny lith name other was Lifeforms Designed to Kill might explain to some why there was that norwegian and irish and I'm english.

The LDK now is good I won't deny that but nothing compared to the old LDK. As for that pm regarding cardi I've stated he is like that too all bgs arrogant and will say if xvx win they won solo had nothing to do with us. To be honest xvx couldn't handle the bgs in my eyes I even think any of the bgs could beat cardis ldk bg 1 on 1

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 20:08   #348
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
You seem to miss the point totally, when you make an alliance of 120 members, after winning a couple of rounds before. And are on friendly terms with the 2 other bigger alliances. When its so clear before the round you're the total top favourite and you dont even try to make an effort to make the round challenging but simply keep recruiting and stay friendly with the big alliances. There are 2 things that can happen, nobody can notice it, everyone just plays along with their own game and Asc roids everyone and wins or people get worried about a round like that and in responce organize to take down Asc. Obviously the second option is far far more likely, but nothing has been done by Asc, you only talk bad about the bg's and that its their fault for not making a decent ally etc. So eventually you get the responce you have coming and only after theres panic and the Asc forum squad tries to do some damage control, but even now you guys dont seem to understand the reason everyone is teaming up against you.
Even now you only talk about wishing you had hit the bg's more earlier and how they're lame and you're the best.

It's scary but i have to agree with Demort, if you guys had tried to fight for the win instead of taking the easy way, if it had appeared that the round would be fought for. All the bg's would be off doing their own thing, roiding eachother and having fun that way.
And I know I've posted this a few times now, but its hard to understand why you guys seem to totally ignore this. Just because Asc might have done something wrong too, doesnt make it a terrible alliance all of a sudden.
But if you dont learn from this round, people will have to keep bashing you to try and teach you :P

Obviously the bg's would prefer to just mess around and hit everyone (thats what was advertized to me and why i signed up) , not worrying about who ends up first, but that hasnt been an option so far.
Actually I did understand that scenario, I am just to elitist and lazy to go for any other scenario. Also this 'recruitment' policy you are talking about. You are making it look like we deliberately tried to recruit every able man and his dog. This is simply wrong. The point is though that without putting mucho effort in we dominated the alliance tag score until tick 600 with everyone working against us or being neutral to us. There is also no organized response team and so forth.

There is just no 'organization' behind any of the posts I am making in coherence with what Jonny, Jester, Kila or whoever says. There is just the golden rule of 'don't be shit'. Which means personal responsibility and some independant thinking. Also we are not talking 'bad' about the bg's. We are only stating facts: They are at the moment and have been for most of the round freeriding. They are full of people who are anti-asc but do not wish to put the effort in to play as an alliance and take them on. This is no 'bad mouthing', just simple facts.

Also, if we decided to take off the bg's one by one, they would've noticed, cried havoc and teamed up.
If we went for xVx early on we would've twatted them, all the bg's would've noticed, cried panic and teamed up. With all their shit planets still doing damage (note that crashing on us this round is usually not 'value neutral' as we try to make our bcalcs for the defenders)
If we did galtargetting and avoid/be neutral to xVx we stood a chance that we could outgrow them and the BG's would prove to be shit. Most bg's have done that so far, however, they have also managed to roid the shit out of us.

ps. error 4 of asc: we have too many xans.
Unread 21 May 2009, 20:43   #349
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Got to admit, its ****ing LOL seeing asc whining so much and now listing the error of their ways. Was this the big wake up call for your members? are you really not used to the thought of being able to manipulate your way in to another win? Its not like asc hasnt had inc before but the reaction on the forum so far has been hilarious. Keep providing the entertainment the emo JBG is a great read.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 20:46   #350
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

'whine so much'?

'manipulate'. To be honest you are ****ing CT. Crash Theory. The biggest failure to grace this game nowadays.