User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:20   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
For the last two days...

I've slept with two different girls.

I won't go into some lengthy story about it but I'll be as brief as possible.

Anna is a nice, well-spoken, raised well kid from some posh place in SW London. We met up for lunch, snogged and well draw your own conclusions.

Sharon has a sexy body but an ok face. Met her at her place in Oxford, chilled out, and then I made the first move.

Now here's the twist. Sharon is studying at Oxford [cough]Brookes[/cough] Uni going into her second year. Anna is moving to Oxford to study in the same uni as well. They both have asked me that whenever I've got a day to spare I should go and visit.

Should I carry on being a manwhore and just do these girls without knowing each other or should I get them together for a drink and get them doing sexy lesbian/threesome stuff?

Seeking advice from GD is never the best idea but I'd like to hear an opinion.

P.S. I know I'm better than Dace.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:25   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: For the last two days...

Did either of them squeal?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:29   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: For the last two days...

Ask em if they are inferring they want a non exclusive relationship, ask em about what they have got upto, be forward and come forth with what you have got upto as well (getting an idea of someone's sexual history is handy, let's you know if you might want to be extra careful about em), then broach the idea.

Though the best idea is see which one is more into you, go out with the other and manipulate from there.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:32   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

go with the one who loves the cock more thus the one who doesn`t love it as much would be hungry for some eventually and want it more, and dump the one you went with originally who, if done properly would be satisfied already and not ashungry and just alternate like that for a while.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:59   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

3 sum
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:19   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Did either of them squeal?
One of them did as she was a virgin.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:47   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
You've just gained Dace's eternal respect.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:49   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anna is a nice, well-spoken, raised well kid from some posh place in SW London. We met up for lunch, snogged and well draw your own conclusions.

Sharon has a sexy body but an ok face. Met her at her place in Oxford, chilled out, and then I made the first move.

Translation : neither are 'THAT' good looking but one has a nice body.....ho hum what to do.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:51   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
P.S. I know I'm better than Dace.

Such lies.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:52   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Such lies.
Agreed.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:53   #11
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Such lies.
You can't even get Kat let alone a 'friend'.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:55   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You can't even get Kat

Thats because Kat turned out to be a bit on the stupid bint side *shrug*

I already have other options planned.

If anything happens YOU GUYS WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:56   #13
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

We shall wait for it then.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:57   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

However Blast you keep baning non descript desperatefemales and telling us how big your cock is... it SUUUUUUUUUURE is interesting.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:01   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Lucky man
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:26   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
However Blast you keep baning non descript desperatefemales and telling us how big your cock is... it SUUUUUUUUUURE is interesting.
Yeah, stop telling us about this when actually we want to hear about Canada!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:40   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Yeah, stop telling us about this when actually we want to hear about Canada!
You've made how many threads this year?

I mean seriously you ****ing contribute to the boards and if you aren't licking ass while doing it you get blasted.

I'm sorry am I suppose to post something that would make it as an article in woman's weekly?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:47   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Translation : neither are 'THAT' good looking but one has a nice body.....ho hum what to do.

I did auto translate anyways but thanks
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:50   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Do both for a period, then brake up with one of them, and go on with the one you like best.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:51   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: For the last two days...

Quote:
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 08:17   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you wont get them to do the threesome, i will lay bets on it
however, if you can do them both on a regular basis, good man!
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 09:49   #22
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i just saw my best mates girlfriend completely naked - haha hes going to kill me if he ever finds out
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 11:49   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

but theyre both ugly :-(

dont do either and find yourself someone pretty.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 11:53   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

three options threesome way

first option: she's a prude bitch and doesnt do anything but regular shagging, mostlikely wouldnt even swallow

second option: she wants you so bad she doesnt want to share

third option: she is horny/wants to experiment and goes for it

HOWEVER
the other girl must have option 3 too and then they must like eachother (well enough to **** you simultaneous)

what are the odds eh?
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 14:40   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You're the kind of nice young man I'd encourage my sister to date <3
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 17:10   #26
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
but theyre both ugly :-(

dont do either and find yourself someone pretty.
They're both ok but I guess you don't pay that much attention if you're a manwhore.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 01:28   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just pulled one of my old housemates.
Whoops.

Oh and two in two days isn't bad.

Best I've done is two in one day. or three in four days.

Anyway - Don't lie to either, but hey - if they're stupid enough to assume you're just seeing them then that's their problem. Do the manwhore thing until you have to make a decision.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 01:33   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

I do my girlfriend couple times a day most of the year, so clearly I'm more impressive rite?
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 01:49   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends.
We need pics first before we can judge.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 02:40   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're the kind of nice young man I'd encourage my sister to date <3

for real?!
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 12:45   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

my sister would rape you dace.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 12:50   #32
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
for real?!
I wouldn't have to worry about what's going on behind closed doors, as I'd know that nothing would be going on except you worrying about what she's thinking.

And then I'd be able to verify it by checking GD later that night.

Win-win as far as I'm concerned
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:37   #33
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ouch, Tomkat wins.

Flawless victory.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:52   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

tomkat why did you never tell me you had a sister btw.
phonenumber?
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 18:08   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

PIC LINK!!! Tomkat
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 00:32   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

koens sis wants to rape you dace
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 01:51   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

im sure i can turn the tables on her
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 02:17   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

**** you
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 03:10   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
**** you

no **** your sister
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 03:21   #40
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Gay Rape Dace!
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:31   #41
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Look Internet, I Had Sex

Internet

Internet

I Had Sex, Look At Me I Had Sex Internet

Twice!
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 01:12   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey, a thread I can be original in
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 10:26   #43
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Hey Look Internet, I Had Sex

Internet

Internet

I Had Sex, Look At Me I Had Sex Internet

Twice!

I like this post, it made me grin.