User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:29   #1
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point
TPE? Legion? rd2 vets?

Anyone still around? been a while since i have been to this community!

Seen shaggy and Torz around!

Just saying hi!

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:30   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: TPE? Legion? rd2 vets?

Hi!
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:31   #3
timpayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Hi!
heh, lo idler.

still playing?

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:34   #4
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

timpayne u old git.. go back to spamming the other forums.. these xmas forums looks a bit skanky

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:36   #5
timpayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
timpayne u old git.. go back to spamming the other forums.. these xmas forums looks a bit skanky

indeed, but the "other" forums are down

so i poped in here

got to love this btw ------->

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:37   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpayne
heh, lo idler.

still playing?
playing? nah.. I havent really played planetarion since round4..(brief return a coupple a rounds ago tho.)

what are you up to these days then?
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:49   #7
timpayne

Playing another highly popular online game,(not sure if i can says its name?)

At uni and stuff aswell, its all good!

Nodrog and the game still around?

The old TPEers and Grendel and MrX? old leigon?

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:53   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

Nodrog is still about, he hangs at General Discussion.. Game I havent seen in a while, same with most old TPE'ers or legion peeps..

I have seen Biggdogg and a few of the other folks on the irc.netgamers.org server tho. (aswell as menth0l)

they hang in #vts I believe. I dont go to irc much more so I dont get to speak with them.

say it's name tho, as I might wish to check it out, heh
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:55   #9
timpayne

www.********.net

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 12:59   #10
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpayne
oi. i dunno if that's very legal here.. atleast tim is a n00b there.. but he's my n00b gc.. go revive the other forum tim.. i'm bored here

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 13:23   #11
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

oi.. its you from DG[/plug] heh... hello.

*waves*
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 13:31   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I live with Mooseh, he was an old TPE person .
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 13:47   #13
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

/server irc.quakenet.org #tpe

we haven't moved.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 14:21   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

timmy fs.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 15:35   #15
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point

Timmeh
yeah theres still a bunch of us r2 noobs
even Gatewayy has come back
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:50   #16
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello timmypoos

Last I saw of Game (dunno about the rest, other than menth0l, who daily lives on quakenet), he was shagging Theamions sister and gave her some disease.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:53   #17
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Hello timmypoos

Last I saw of Game (dunno about the rest, other than menth0l, who daily lives on quakenet), he was shagging Theamions sister and gave her some disease.
:lol:

And lo

Ps since when are round 2 players vets
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:11   #18
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

would I be a vet if I'd play say round 1-3. and not 4-10?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:01   #19
timpayne

I would say anyone from before round 4 is a vet!

Nice to see some familiar faces here!

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 03:22   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

29:22:18 reporting!

I was shit tho
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 18:13   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yo
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 18:53   #22
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I am old :santa:.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 19:42   #23
Browolf
Veteran

Browolf is an unknown quantity at this point

hey idler. crimson eagles buddy

i was in legion for about a week in r2 heh, when i was between 8th and Fury.

whatever happened to Mr X?

Embrace the wind with both arms, Stop the clouds dead in sky, Hang your head no more,
And beg no more, Brother Wolf and Sister Moon
Browolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 21:38   #24
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

weeeeeeeeeee im a vet!!!

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:56   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suicided my fleet on you with the rest of ND at the end of round 1 \o/
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 00:17   #26
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

<--- r2 n00b

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 00:23   #27
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
would I be a vet if I'd play say round 1-3. and not 4-10?

yah? :P ofc r2 and 3 were TEH l33t

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 01:17   #28
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
<--- r2 n00b
Still are The registration date gives me away

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:08   #29
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

grussgott
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:15   #30
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Hello timmypoos

Other way around.
He got a pressie from her

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:30   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

No tpe/legion, but r2 vet tho

If i am correct you where a round in Xanadu, weren't you TimPayne?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 01:55   #32
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
I am old :santa:.
HAHAHAHA RR that icon is great! lmfao oh and Timmeh run away run away fast as you can... do not look back or you shall surely be turned into salt!! :lol:
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 10:43   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

pax sux and ******** sux aswell.
(((((((((((((
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:05   #34
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

/me breaks out the walking stick talks back in the day
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:37   #35
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point

man there are a lot of old faces about. really there are.
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:39   #36
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

/me waves
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 23:51   #37
Beholder
Cheesehead

Beholder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
<--- r2 n00b
Same here. :smith:

R2: TFD
R3: TFD
R4: TFD (DDS)
R5: TFD / Xanadu (XDS)
R6: TFD
R7: didn't play
R8: TFD (DDS) [Supposedly last round of PA wasn't it?]
R9: w00t????
R:10 n00b
Beholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:07   #38
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
/me breaks out the walking stick talks back in the day
You dont play anymore

BIATCH
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 05:06   #39
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point

i fully blame Biggdogg for sitting in SWG the other night and saying he had just surfed these boards

most of legion is playing the above game where u will find Grendel etc, and ofc on the legionnet irc.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 06:01   #40
old_user

old_user is an unknown quantity at this point

r1/2 noob as well, but quit sometime over a big fiasco (can't remember what, something to do with resets i think) in r3ish.

I don't play anything else now quite a coincidence i dropped in really.

I remember kyrelean from WaC (i was in a WaC galaxy), nodrog from WaC i think, timpayne from the rankings, idler...

I think i was somewhere in 64.7 round 2 and cluster 23 or 24 round 3. we had a cluster alliance where about 3/4 of the galaxies teamed up to rape the other 1/4...

Oh, and I f***ing hat Vts, Legion, Fury, Blue tuba!
old_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 14:53   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder
Same here. :smith:
LOL you still here????
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:11   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_user
Oh, and I f***ing hat Vts, Legion, Fury, Blue tuba!
Everyone hates Legion twice as much as the others
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:33   #43
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Everyone hates Legion twice as much as the others
I don't. Fury on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:33   #44
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

You attacked me round 2!!!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:38   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lo timpayne
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 02:56   #46
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Rd 2 was a long f'n time ago
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 01:20   #47
Carpeia
a norteh -[LoCo]-

Carpeia has a spectacular aura aboutCarpeia has a spectacular aura about

But omg, how much more fun it was.

Howdy timpy!

Merry X-mas!
------------------------------------------------
Carpeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 12:43   #48
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough

TIMMEH!! lol remember those death threats u got. Also on your leaving thread you said you had a secret to reveal but never did...so tell!

|ZeN|
5th Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 17:57   #49
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

*pokes timpayne*

;-)

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:17   #50
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Disciple
TIMMEH!!
Long time no see
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner