User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:06   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: power abusing by jolt (bribings!?) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
so basically if you pay for 20 accounts you get to play them... as after all it's getting jolt money simple logic really... why didn't anyone think of that earlier:/
Maybe its only ppl who put in a bid to buy PA that get to cheat?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:06   #52
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

the only sensible solution would be for the multihunters team to disband and hand it over to the "impartial" people at jolt
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:07   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I have 100 euro's in my pocket.

Can I buy PA, biffy? Can I? Can I?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:07   #54
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Or they could let me hunt, I would never give in to any demand, and would more likely roid the guys gal for being cheeky
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:08   #55
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

this is non-sense
this is insulting.
this is jolt :/
i am speechless.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:08   #56
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

heh, forest as #1 in universe... #2 till #4000 roided + closed
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:08   #57
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

you do that anyway forest
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:10   #58
Forest

Biffy, I ahve made mnay posts, all asking serious questions that im sure pa would like an answer to, yet u have ignored each and every post.

Any reason?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:12   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

1. BBW asks to buy Planetarion from Jolt.
2. Jolt wants money and is interested.
3. BBW cheats (nothing new here)
4. BBW gets closed (nothing new here either)
5. BBW gives Jolt money and ofc a 28" plasma screen(I'm not even shitting you).
6. BBW is like "omfg I got closed again"
7. BBW whines to Jolt.
8. Jolt don't wanna lose a possible buyer and orders him reopened.
9. Jolt can't answer anything as it'd be pure bullshit anyway.
10.BBW takes over PA.
11. PA is dead.

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:14   #60
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

you make it sound like it isn't already dead
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:14   #61
Forest

28" plasma screen wtf????

BBW, offer to buy me ta,
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:16   #62
TAZ^

TAZ^ is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that regardless of what the accused says without positive proof his accounts should remain closed until he proves his inocence..does not matter how much money he spends he is one man think of all the other players he pay for this game be it 1 account or 10 all should be treated fairly ..im sure that jolt dont really want us all not too pay and play
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:18   #63
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ^
i think that regardless of what the accused says without positive proof his accounts should remain closed until he proves his inocence..does not matter how much money he spends he is one man think of all the other players he pay for this game be it 1 account or 10 all should be treated fairly ..im sure that jolt dont really want us all not too pay and play

This is what the EULA states.. however it would appear jolt are above the "user agreement" so i don't quite know why we have it.. or more over why people bother following it
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:18   #64
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

oh, well do a deal "the family deal" - sell around 30 accounts in one go to people who are interested to play with their 14 sisters and 15 brothers.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:21   #65
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ^
i think that regardless of what the accused says without positive proof his accounts should remain closed until he proves his inocence..
No need to even try to prove innocence, we already knew before round started that he'd get closed...
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:21   #66
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
This is what the EULA states.. however it would appear jolt are above the "user agreement" so i don't quite know why we have it.. or more over why people bother following it
Do they have to sign a NDA?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:21   #67
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

why do that?

alliances can club together to buy accounts, then they can all use all of them. much more effective

-mist
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:26   #68
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

ah well i suppose cheating is a day to day affair in corporate growth and politics
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:30   #69
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

ok this thread is quite shocking

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:30   #70
alch
Retired

what a deal, so many people are pissed off now, i think we have a consensus, something that even all the community bridge upon it, something bigger than TP case.

anyone?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:44   #71
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Well i think its needless to say there needs to be some sort of official announcement sooner rather than later (as per standard pa doctrine)

as the desicion will decide the fate of the eula
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:47   #72
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

How much do I have to pay Jolt for 10k of each ship?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:48   #73
Forest

Surely the in making the decision to reopen BBW, Geoff has made the decision to make the eula null and void.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:49   #74
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

£3.50
but if you buy in bulk you get it for £2.99
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:31   #75
Forest

http://www.petitiononline.com/Cheats/petition.html

You can if u so wish find somewhere to register ur discomfort in the above url.
Please read it CAREFULLY before adding your name.

And u dont need to point out my typos
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:34   #76
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

i suppose i will probably get told off for signing it.. however that EULA has been refined over 11 rounds and is hammered to every user every round.. that what it says goes..

what jolt have "decided" and overidden pateam goes again the EULA and i think negates it..

thus anyone who wishes a refund is entitled to one (as the nor refund in the eula is now null and void)
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:40   #77
Rimmerz
true seasider

Rimmerz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry
i heard some1(current phrak/mistu HC) who was closed by pa-team did offer money 2 jolt and pa-team to get him + his *multies* reopened....Pa-team didn't want 2 open em, and now jolt made sure he got reopenend....

don't know wheter i tell the story 100% correctly, but i just wanted 2 share this rumour with you guys

[edit] dunno what actually is with the HC from phrak and mistu atm since they merged, so just put down phrak/mistu [/edit]

nice rumour - plz tell me which HCs plz, since im still playing after all, and as far as im aware so are all HCs
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:42   #78
Rimmerz
true seasider

Rimmerz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Surely the in making the decision to reopen BBW, Geoff has made the decision to make the eula null and void.
BBW has nothing to do with MISTU or any of our associates
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:47   #79
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

This is plain pathetic. I am quite at a loss of words, at the lack of foresight of Jolt to make that decision. What the bloody ****ing toss were you (Jolt) thinking? Clearly, if your priority is profit, and it seems it's only that. You will see a lot quit - if not most of the current active playerbase. Enjoy your pathetic profit then, I am just plain shellshocked, at what this thread has disclosed. The decision disgusts me.

Unless a proper explanation is made, I think this subforum: http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99 will be in use a bit.

Just to re-iterate my thoughts, This is PATHETIC
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:48   #80
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

So disapointing.

"We're here to preserve the game and to make it enjoyable....etc" Glad to know you stick to your words Jolt.
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:54   #81
widget
Highly Amused

widget is an unknown quantity at this point

/me waves @ PA, close the door, turn off the light!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:00   #82
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Right, first off it doesn't surprise me that this person is cheating. I was in the same cluster with said BBW in round 5, and he had 5 planets in his galaxy closed. Reasons:

- He had apparently signed up his 4 kids and wife to play PA (logons from same IP, and statement from the multihunters at that time as possible explanation of reopening the said accounts).
- All 5 planets always launched within 3 minutes of each other (wow, you'd think they'd have to stand in line.- remember, back in the good old days you could see the exact minute a planet launched his fleets).
- Resource donations within galaxy from the 4 planets to the main planet.
- All planets launched at the same target planets/galaxies together (escorting, flakking).
- All planets always sent defense to the 'main' planet (defense planets).
- All of his kids had to be up in the middle of the night (3-4am) to be able to launch all these horrendous multi attacks and let's not forget the defenses on the main planet.

The whole of the cluster in that round (C26) found out about this blatant cheating and totally wiped out this galaxy from the face of the earth. During these attacks the multiing continued and the PA admins took action to close BBW and all his accounts. Apparently he made a very big fuz, which included making calls to Spinner and co, first forcing them to open just his main account and later on having them reopen at least 2 other accounts from his 'family'.

Imo, it is the nature of the beast, and tbh it looks like a more dramatical replay of R5's events. If you'd ask me, this person is guilty; however I base this on what I've seen happen in R5 and the fact that this person took it outrageously far to get the planets reopened (that can't be sane, he's either convinced he is innocent or he's simply in need of professional help, or hes simply a blatant cheater who will not stop at anything to get his wrong done right.)

Sn0w was in C26 that round, he might recall the blatant cheating as well.

Jolt, please ban this person from PA. Permanently.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:05   #83
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

btw i'm sure enough people can roid his lame arse planet down while he's "reopened"
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:21   #84
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Imo, it is the nature of the beast, and tbh it looks like a more dramatical replay of R5's events. If you'd ask me, this person is guilty; however I base this on what I've seen happen in R5 and the fact that this person took it outrageously far to get the planets reopened (that can't be sane, he's either convinced he is innocent or he's simply in need of professional help, or hes simply a blatant cheater who will not stop at anything to get his wrong done right.)
BBW had his 2 accounts closed last round aswell. He signed up to PA with Ironic(apparantly his daughter who we later found out was BBW himself) and played a planet.. Then took over another planet and continued playing both. Was hard getting him closed, but closed he was I could indeed paste the whole post I made on another forum here.. Maybe I will
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:23   #85
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

why werent i shocked about BBW?

lil shocked by Jolt tho, even tho BBW has been claiming to have attempted/attempting to buy pa for a couple months now.

Little advice to Jolt, if you sell this game to the rich but quite unstable person called BBW, whom would like to own pa so that he can have 5 gals all signed up to his "family", you will kill the game. And i will personally never use any products/games/servers hosted or financed by Jolt, and i will never ever pay a dime to anywhere where i suspect Jolt of getting a lil cut from it. And i'm sure this is the case for most players here(?).

If you intend to sell planetarion, find a serious buyer, or a serious company and do it correct. Dont sell it to the dropout with no previous success in the past trying to buy personal success.

and to BBW: I hope you loose all your money and have to live the rest of your life wrapped in newspapers begging for cents so you can buy a cup of coffee.(i'm allowed to wish no?)

(all personal views, not in any way connected to NoS)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:37   #86
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopeh
jolt = corrupt feckers? :\

I'd like to answer that.
NO.

they arent corrupt, they just dont want to be 0wned by n00bjes.... or get into court cases for 10 misserable pounds.

I supose to save up trouble they just reopened the account....

Want my opinion? They should sell the game :P would be fun if someone with a bit of common sense actually bought it... (Spinner we.love.you)

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:39   #87
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Who told you?
One of the people who own PA, as is their right considering they spent their own money buying the game and as they felt it needed to be done following the explanation they were given.

Quote:
Or someone who doesnt really know anything about the game, and probably doesnt care?
I think it is wrong to suggest that the owners of Planetarion don't care about it considering it is in their interests for it to be as successful as possible.

Quote:
And what are pateams views, and Spinners in particular?
PA Team and Spinner both view the original decision as being the correct one and are putting together the evidence to back this up.

Quote:
Biffy, whats your personal opinion (and I dont mean the opinion Jolt have told u u have to have)?
I believe that their original decision is probably the correct one, but await an explanation from BBW.

Quote:
Alch, im wondering, how pateam can ever close someone after this?
Where they have sufficient proof they can.

Quote:
Nobody gets to cheat, but unfortunately some manage to do so and quite a few attempt it.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:41   #88
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I am taking everything here as unbiased as I can, but it seems as if we need to have a fair amount of evidence from both sides before I will make any rash decisions. Its probably known that I was a bidder during the original selloff and afterwards had a few emails flying backwards and forwards between Jolt and I, and to be honest at the time they wanted to help the game grow and it seems like this is what they are doing.

The fact the account(s) was "re-opened" pending investigation is the only thing that is agreed upon and my opinion is that it was a decision with not much foresight. With the apparent past of this user its quite a silly mistake to make and I am suprised they made it, perhaps biffy was not assertive enough, or did not know the history but it was a mistake.

The best thing Jolt can do at the moment is to close the account which is normal operating procedure during these circumstances, The Planetarion EULA clearly states that the closing of an account while under investigation is normal and there is no clear legal mandate for loss of money, as he payed for a service and that service was provided until he broke the EULA. Any legal threat is bluffing at most.

The thing I am confused about is the rumours about the "buying of planetarion", taking into account estimated income and the price they bought it for a 28" TV is about 1/3 of the price they would expect from buying planetarion anyway, besides Jolt are legally obliged to continue the game as per the contract they signed with the banks, so that amount can be increased, unless he takes up the original contact, but that has to be agreed by Zeus (If I remember correctly).

But due to the wording of Forests petition I think its in the general interest of everyone who cares about this game to sign it, and to fax/email your opinions to Jolt (if you cant find the number/address on the site, contact me on IRC)
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:46   #89
Dory

Dory is an unknown quantity at this point

lol talk about extremeties - how many accounts does one cheater need? sheessh!
and jolt - surely u have made enough money from us mugs who play to be able to play the game decently to be able to withstand bribery. that's just low and tbh i think i speak for most ppl when i say that i expected better you. All i have to say is this - its a GAME! cheating is just stupid - it takes the fun away, not only for urself but over ppl. u wanna cheat....go play who wants to be a millionare....but dont cough too obviously!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:49   #90
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimmerz
BBW has nothing to do with MISTU or any of our associates
Yep - BBW wasn't one of the Phraktos that "merged" with Mistu afaik. Of the phraktos that *did* merge with MISTU, only sliekas and kaifux are currently closed as far as i know (obviously I have no knowledge of any others that were closed and bought their accounts reopened).
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:59   #91
Nadar
I see you!

Can Jolt quit PA? I mean.. that's what everyone really wants

Last edited by Nadar; 12 Jul 2004 at 23:04.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:02   #92
Crash

Crash is infamous around these parts

everything I wanted to say has been said already :P
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:09   #93
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Can Jolt quit PA? I mean.. that's what everyone really wants

I dont want jolt to quit PA they did save it. I just want all paying players to be treated equally and they are clearly not

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:11   #94
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

/me looks around again

go go go Jolt \o/
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:12   #95
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
btw i'm sure enough people can roid his lame arse planet down while he's "reopened"

GIMME COORDS =DDD

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:13   #96
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

let's all roid, fleet catch and cov op him until he self deletes.
coords?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:14   #97
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
I dont want jolt to quit PA they did save it. I just want all paying players to be treated equally and they are clearly not
Yeah.. because Jolt bought PA in the interest of saving the community... Jolt gives a good f*** about the players, they only cares about $ .. When BBW gives them $, they lick him and do whatever he wants them to do..
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:22   #98
raya

well I have been reading all of these posts, and I thought I would add my 2 pence worth lol. Myself and my fiance had our accounts closed coz we were accused of cheating, we use the same pc at home coz we can't afford 2 unfortunately. We had no warning that they were being closed, so we had to spend the next 3 days explaiing why we use the same IP address. Then when Spinner agreed to reopen them they accidently deleted them.

It is unfair for this person in question to be reopened while being investigated because I had to wait a week while I was being looked into. I paid for both our accounts to be upgraded and they closed them without even telling us. It seems to me that it is 1 rule for some and another rule for others!

--Raya--

xx

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:23   #99
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I closed about 4-5000 accounts back in the days before jolt came along.
Never ever re-opened a single one of them after various threats etc.

whats the price to buy PA nowdays ? if its less than £5,000 I might consider it.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:30   #100
Forest

Please dont mindlessly flame.

We ahve the attention of Jolt now, and thus..

some of us feel a meeting with jolt could be productive in solving certain issues we have, we have a whole array of talent and we should be tapping into it. Yes this was one big mess with jolt, but now we should force something positve from it

Nows the time to plan for any possible future.
Closed Thread