User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #51
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: France Will Kick Englands Butt

[21:36:08] <[Eng]Bot3> ive said it a million times before
[21:36:17] <[Eng]Bot3> we cannot ****ing defend like that for 45 mins 1-0 up
[21:36:27] <[Eng]Bot3> and sven ALWAYS ****ING DOES IT
[21:36:41] <Wainie> Why bring on Heskey?
[21:36:43] <Wainie> tbh
[21:37:00] <[Eng]Bot3> i dont object to that, but that shite never attacking as soon as we get a goal up
[21:37:09] <[Eng]Bot3> which he's been playing since day 1
[21:37:10] <[Eng]Bot3> is wank
[21:37:13] <[Eng]Bot3> it doesnt ****ing work
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:40   #52
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

france is gonna win the cup
they are the best

look at the english fans
lol
look at their faces loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:40   #53
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yet again England succum to the call of incompetence

Pathetic

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:41   #54
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf was this ?!
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:41   #55
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Frankly, England deserve to be stoned if they get knocked out of the tournament.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:42   #56
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

So dace eats tonight.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:42   #57
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

why are the english squad always the big losers??
they always lose in such a tragic way
)))))

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:42   #58
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

France did kick Englands Butt.

Although England did deserve to come out on top. 2 matches won against Croatia and Switzerland would probably still do the trick though. I Hope they'll get through.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:44   #59
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I CAN EAT!!!

I CAN EAT!!!

Thank you Zidane i love you!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:44   #60
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They didn't kick our butt, we ****ed up for two minutes in injury time and paid the price having had 45 minutes of holding out a 1-0 scoreline

That said:

****ING ****ING ****ING ****ING ****ING ****ETY ****ING ****ING SHITHOUSE ****ING PISSING ****!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:44   #61
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I lose vital points now.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:44   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

France were shit. They created **** all, except play nothing balls onto the heads of Campbell and King.

****s sake

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:44   #63
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on.... Croatia and Switzerland? France and England will be going through both anyway.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:45   #64
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:46   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Was it some kind of sick joke by the coaches when they brought Wiltord and Heskey on.

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:46   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
no chance what so ever
So merely being ahead for most of the match is being kicked into the turf eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Who the ****, could possibly have expected the most boring half of football ive ever seen in my life.
I take it you've not seen the other 3 matches.

As soon as I saw it was Heskey who had given the foul away, I knew they would score, simply because Heskey WILL get villainised. Gerrard, however, should have done better; that was diabolical from a player of his standards.

However, Switzerland and Croatia look beatable, as do Portugal, Spain, Greece and Russia.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:47   #67
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

England hardly set the world on fire either

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:47   #68
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i don't think sven can hack it.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:48   #69
Blastoderm
________

The game reminded me of Man U v Bayern Munich champion's leage final.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:48   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i don't think sven can hack it.
Why? Because of two individual errors?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:49   #71
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

no, as i've already said.

this 'get one goal up then stop even trying to play and just defend forever' bollocks <b>DOES NOT WORK<b> AND ESPECIALLY DOES NOT WORK AGAINST ONE OF THE WORLDS TOP FOOTBALLING TEAMS.

how the hell he cant see that just flabbergasts me.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:49   #72
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Because he brought on Heskey, maybe.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:50   #73
Perle

you guys noticed how the german referee was smiling when he gave the penalty??
hehehehe

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:51   #74
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Because he brought on Heskey, maybe.
rooney was knackered and we do actually have other games to play.

you cant blame sven for the substitution. he didnt want heskey to make a mistake.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:51   #75
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
you guys noticed how the german referee was smiling when he gave the penalty??
hehehehe
Anyone up for a World War?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:51   #76
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ALLEZ ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

STEVEN GERRARD IS A BLUE
IS A BLUE , IS A BLUE
STEVEN GERRARD IS A BLUE
HE HATES WINNING
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:52   #77
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
The game reminded me of Man U v Bayern Munich champion's leage final.

I was thinking* about that game the whole second half :D

*and hoping and praying and wishing
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:52   #78
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Maybe he should have brought Defoe on then.

Wait a minute...

edit: aimed at Zharkov, but there were hundreds of posts that sprung from nowhere
edit2: ****s sake Dace edit your post so it doesnt ruin the forums
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:53   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well I found it hilarious as an england fan, and it confirmed that in the club v country stakes, club every time.
Only England could do that, and to be honest we were asking for it with Sven's hyper defensive tactics.

On the upside:

<Jackdaw> that'll remove all the stupid flags from cars
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:53   #80
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

it's like, he thinks france are some schoolyard team with no good players.
defending only round the box against them eventually is going to cost us, as it has done before, and has done yet again.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:54   #81
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
ALLEZ ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

STEVEN GERRARD IS A BLUE
IS A BLUE , IS A BLUE
STEVEN GERRARD IS A BLUE
HE HATES WINNING

WE WON \o/*

*lo Fantasy Football
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:55   #82
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Maybe he should have brought Defoe on then.

Wait a minute...

please dont blame englands loss on svens failure to pick defoe.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:56   #83
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

[size=2]****ING HESLEY, WHAT IN THE ****ING **** POSSESSED THAT SWEDE TO PUT ON THAT USELESS ****ING ****

The second he came on I knew we were going to lose, and we did.

Gerrard played fairly well throughout but unfortunately screwed up at the end.

and why the **** is Beckham taking all our goddamn penalties lately, he isn't actually that good at them so why the **** is he up there?[/size]
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:56   #84
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

ok, can we blame it on him being a shit manager instead ?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:56   #85
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'm blaming England's loss on Steven Gerrard and Emile Heskey, but Emile Heskey couldn't have made that error had he not been in the squad.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:56   #86
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

agreed on the penalty tbh, one of the strikers shoulda taken it.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:57   #87
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i'm blaming it on a manager who thinks france can't attack lol.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:57   #88
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
and why the **** is Beckham taking all our goddamn penalties lately, he isn't actually that good at them so why the **** is he up there?
Because Owen and Gerrard are even worse.

Franky all the way though.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:58   #89
Zharkov
Twang Twang

sven's gameplan worked perfectly in the first half. hes hardly 'shit.'

Plus i refuse to defend heskey as currently i hate him :( you have made a good point there heh.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:58   #90
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i'm blaming it on a manager who thinks france can't attack lol.
Well, for quite a lot of the time they were playing long balls into the box and having them headed away.

Neither of the France goals came from good France attacking play.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:59   #91
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thats possibly the funniest thing ive ever seen in my whole entire life.

The previous 91 minutes were unbearably boring.

Beckham's "We didnt deserve that"

Yes you did. England played no football. France played poorly.

England had 2 chances and scored one.
France had 2 chances and scored two.

Rooney's greediness was spectacular, Owens anonymousness was incredible, besides the goal lampard did nothing, becks missed his penalty, gerrard - oh dear oh dear, scholes was abysmal, cole was good. king was good, campbell was good, neville was nowhere, james had no choice.

But "11 heroes on that field" bobby robson? Only cause you almost won the most boring game ive ever seen.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:59   #92
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Yeah, France were shit.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:00   #93
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It wasn't quite unlike France - Italy back in 2000 either.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:01   #94
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

and neither would have happened , imo, if we werent sat on our arses in the six yard box having a little party and waiting for them to do something for 45 mins.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:01   #95
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: France Will Kick Englands Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
<Jackdaw> that'll remove all the stupid flags from cars
Hurrah!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:04   #96
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
and neither would have happened , imo, if we werent sat on our arses in the six yard box having a little party and waiting for them to do something for 45 mins.
yeah, that annoyed me as well. France were pushing for a goal and we didnt exploit it.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:05   #97
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Those captain's armbands are shit.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:06   #98
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Those captain's armbands are shit.
yes
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:06   #99
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: France Will Kick Englands Butt

What's all this about, anyway? I presume there was a football match?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:07   #100
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, for quite a lot of the time they were playing long balls into the box and having them headed away.

Neither of the France goals came from good France attacking play.
same as your goal then?
it was a bit hard to lose the game though, a 1-1 would have been fine with two equally strong teams.