User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:38   #51
Biw_biw

Biw_biw is an unknown quantity at this point
i dun like it i like the idea of vs real people not computers that what makes this game
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:33   #52
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Biw_biw
i dun like it i like the idea of vs real people not computers that what makes this game
the lack of players is killing this game either way,

no matter how successful an advertising campaign unless they can lower the load on new players they will not find it enjoyable and thus wont stick around.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 01:25   #53
Yaroslav
Whooopaa!

Yaroslav can only hope to improve
The only reason i ever played this game was because i was playing against unpredictable human players. Suicidal attacks, strange strategies, cowardly and bravery, all in all: a complex mind behind every planet. If i want to fight AI planets i have more than enough games in my computer far better than this.
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:17   #54
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough
Re: A creator controlled bot?

Bumping this as it's possibly something that should be reconsidered (if it ever was) again. Although the game functionality has changed alot since this was posted (afaik - can't remember when PAX started), it might still be worthwhile to consider it and 'increase' the playerbase, and the skill needed to play a round.

I do doubt, however, that it will ever be introduced as PAX onwards has gone completely backwards in terms of skill to make the game more newbie friendly.
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:28   #55
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

there was no need to bump a three year old thread when there was a thread in the suggestions forum for this precise thing.
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 18:59   #56
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

while ever we have 1up and sids personal "bots" the last thing we need are more bots
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 20:31   #57
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough

Sorry - didnt read there first, should've done. I was just looking back through old threads and thought this might be of interest, but I should have checked the suggestions forum first.

Lock the thread?